main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can I ask a favor.

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by beezel26, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Hi everyone I like your forum. I am from the albany Scoundrels in the Northeast forum. Id like to ask a favor. I use to live in Nebraska circa 1981 to 1985. I lived in a town called Seward. Just a half an hour outside of Lincoln. Well there was this theater there that I first saw Return of the Jedi and alot of other great movies. I guess I have to say I have alot of great memories of that town. I also have good memories of Lincoln as well. Heck I remember how much we loathed Sooners fans. Not a good thing to drive thru our town with OK plates on your car if I remember correctly. Id like to know if that theater still exists and how much it costs for a movie. When I was young it was 1.50 for a regular show and 1.00 for kids on Saturday matinee. I went to alot of matinees. Oh is the skating rink still there as well. I hope I could ask a favor if it is possible.

Thankyou all for keeping the force alive and well in Lincoln.

Oh it is $9.00 a show in albany and matinee is $6.00 for the first show.

2. Warmaster_TsavongLah

Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey I used to live in Lincoln it WAS like 7.00 for a movie ticket but now I live in Southern Cali and it's 12.00 FOR A TICKET!!! Just thought to tell you it's prob the same in seward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.