main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebrating 31 Years...

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by sweet_j, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweet_j

sweet_j Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2007
    Hi all,

Some of you might've seen me wandering around the campus now and again announcing guests for a new UK event. So I thought I had better put the link in here for everyone to see :)

Its 2008. Which means 31 years since Star Wars hit our screens! Nevermind just celebrating 30 years, why not celebrate every year with style?

So far we have confirmed 10 guests who have worked with Star Wars, as well as actors from Harry Potter, James Bond, Gladiator, Sleepy Hollow and Labyrinth to name but a few.

2 world first signers. A couple of good looking models. Great activities and games (for kids AND adults!) and hopefully some great British summer weather to finish it off :D

If anyone is interested in volunteering for the weekend then either message me on here or email us on the website which is at; mercurypromotions.co.uk

Thanks for listening

Jaime
    Mercury Promotions UK

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    I think you forgot the link to your website.

3. sweet_j

sweet_j Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2007
    hmmm should be working now?... ;)

4. sweet_j

sweet_j Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2007
    Paul Blake (Greedo) from A New Hope has just confirmed to attend the event and weve updated all guests attending on the forum/front page.

Go check it out were so excited about this, more guests and event details to be announced in coming weeks and of course remember were also supporting local charities through out the weekend.

thanks for reading,

J.

5. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Hey, have you held this event yet? If so, how'd it go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.