main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN CELEBRATION 2

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by autographjeff, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. autographjeff

autographjeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    Is everyone meeting somewhere in INDI? I am new to the boards and was curious...
    Thanks
    Jeff

2. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    i hope we can all meet up, but i would guess it all depends on our schedules (have they released a master yet?)

are you going?

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Yeah allot of us are going, but I don't know if we will be meeting. The Indy Knights will be holding a FanForce party after con hours one day. The Fighting 501st Legion and The Rebel Legion will be holding one as well and I imagine TheForce.Net will have one, too.
    I'll dig up the info for the details of the Indy Knights party and let everyone know about the 501st/Rebel Legion party when I get details. We can also plan to meet during the convention as well.

4. RocketX

RocketX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    I'm there! Indy Knights party is Friday night. I'm not sure when were rolling in on Friday, but their shindig sounds good-so I will probably go there for sure. There will be a lot of people at this so we better mack plans to meet ahead of time.

5. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Thats something thats probably going to be up in the air until a week or two before the convention. I would like to meet up sometime, but like all of you, don't know exactly what the schedule is going to be at CB2. There are some groups that I want to stop by and say hi to, like the Indy Knights and some people from TFN and of course Grand Moff Joker whom I'm going to be staying with his Fort Worth, TX group Saturday night. If we do meet up, like Jedi Toren said, its probably going to be after Celebration hours. I'm also wanting to go see Spiderman some time (Yeah, I know, kind of sacraligeous eh :D ), so I may be getting together with some people to see that late Friday night. I personally want to have an agenda of things I want to see, or people I want to meet, but would also like to play at least some of it by ear. :)

6. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    If I get my job then I can most likely go. Is anyone going by bus??? If so then maybe everyone can go together.

7. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    LanceWindu: Remember that your last day to order a pass is March 31st, and hotel rooms are drying up fast. I plan on staying with a friend from Rebel Legion at the EconoLodge hotel, but if anyone needs a ride I've got extra room in my car for one (possibly two) more people and their luggage.

8. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    The 31st???

Damn I can't go then. This sucks.

9. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    You can always pick up a ticket when you get to Indy.

10. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    You can only get tickets at the door if they decide there is room. One of the biggest complaints about SWC1 was that there were too many people there and not enough space for them.
    The only way to be garunteed a place at SWC2 is to buy the pass before the deadline.

11. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Possibly, but I doubt very seriously they are going to turn away money from the fans. I'd be very surprised if they close the doors.

Example: Disney is over-populated every time I go there, yet they never stop people at the gate and tell them, "Sorry folks, there isn't enough room for everyone. Come back another day." [face_laugh]

12. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
  13. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    For those of you attending CB2, If you are planning on attending the Fan Force Party on Friday night (May 3rd) after the convention closes for the night, then go to this THREAD and sign up NOW! They are only figuring on space for about 150 people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.