main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Celebration and other happenings !!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hello FF members !!!

Just wanted to touch base with you to let you know about recent events for us here in SA, Friday at 7:30pm, will be the Spirit of Star Wars this will take place at the St. Andrew Lutheran Church. There will be some FanForce members there to take in the festivities. I should be there as well but I've had some NEW things happen at Celebration this past week that may be taking up some of my free time.

Which brings me to the next topic, THIS SATURDAY MAY 11TH - we will meet at the Alien Worlds on San Pedro at 2:00pm !!! - This is your opportunity to do a meet n greet with your fellow Fan Force members and we will then head over to Your Upcoming and New City Rep's house to Celebrate her new appointment in the Galactic Senate that is Fan Force City Reps. We will also talk about Celebration that took place this past weekend and also discuss our plans for the Premiere of Episode 2 !!!

Hope to see you there !!!!

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

2. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    This Saturday at 2pm? I'm on that like flies on poop!!! I can bring my video of the event and tell my weird stories.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Again, THIS SATURDAY, MAY 11TH at 2PM at Alien Worlds on San Pedro - we will be there from 2pm - 3pm and then we will be heading to our new City Reps house for some games and fun, bring money to buy munchies and drinks and we will be having some fun !!!

Take Care Friends

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.