main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Charleston IMAX Star Wars day invite

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by motf-jan, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Hello all,
    I would like to formally invite you to the Star Wars Day at the Charleston IMAX theater on Saturday, November 30th. This is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We will have events starting at 11am until about 4-5pm. Clones will be shown at 3:30, 5:15 and 8:30 so this could easily be a day trip for most.

We will have a trivia contest, costume contest, kids activities, comic and toy vendors, and a raffle. Bring a new unwrapped toy for Toys For Tots and receive a raffle ticket or make a $5 donation to the MUSC children's hospital. I'm also trying to obtain something cool to auction for MUSC from Lucasfilm, I'll update you when I know.

We will have prizes for the costume and trivia contests and lots of goodies for the kids. We may have a media guest, I'm working on that now.

We will have a live radio remote and press coverage and we may also have TV coverage.

This is a great way to meet other fans in the area and help some kids in the process.

I urge those interested to visit the charleston imax site-http://www.charlestonimax.com to get the number to reserve tickets.

I hope you all can come support this worthy cause.

Thanks,
    Janet

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    That does sound neat! :D But we're going on the 23rd! Sorry!

Thanks for the invite! :D

God bless!

<3-Moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.