main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cheap airfare to Indy!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by TuskenFan, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    If there is anyone here going to Celebration III who is wanting to fly, Independence Air is having a sale. I just booked my ticket from Charlotte to Indianapolis and paid $187.30 round trip. It is $74 each way and with tax it came out to $187.30. They even let you pick the seat you want, so if you want a window seat you can have one. Anyone who is interested, go to www.flyi.com to book your flight. Hope this helps some of you trying to make your Celebration III trip affordable...

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up, but I believe the bulk of us have booked our flights. Northwest Airlines, non-stop, roundtrip from Raleigh for $118.20 including fees and taxes.

Let us know where you'll be staying at and maybe we can hook up. It'll be cool to see another NC FF'er in Indy!

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    <<< Northwest Airlines, non-stop, roundtrip from Raleigh for $118.20 including fees and taxes. >>>

Unfortunately, Northwest does not fly out of Charlotte or I'd have booked with them.

<<< Let us know where you'll be staying at and maybe we can hook up. It'll be cool to see another NC FF'er in Indy! >>>

I will, as it stands I'll be traveling alone. It would be nice to have someone to hang out with while I'm there. I am a little behind in getting all my stuff booked. I have to wait til I get my quarterly bonus from work before I can book my pass and hotel, which will be next week. But I did already get the time off I needed from work already, so I'm set there.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I love the Charlotte airport. (If one can actually love an airport.) Though the last time I was there, my flight was delayed around 7 hours and I gorged on Cinnabun while I waited.

There are a lot of NC FFer's heading to Indy this time, so you won't be alone. Our guys and the guys from Rocky Mount are at the Embassy Suites. I'm not sure if people from Raleigh, Jacksonville, and Greensboro are booked in a room yet, but many are going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.