main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA cheap sideshow stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by majiinkilljoy, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    As being the Toy and Collectables Expert, i though i would live up to my tittle and share with whoever wants this info, www.cornerstorecomics.com has the cheapest sideshow merchandise, cheaper than even sideshow themselves, i've showed matt so now i'm showing the rest of you. if your addicted like i am or if you want to pick up one or two this is the place i recommend.
    wow that sounded like an add but i really like this place and their customer service is great.

2. Nassik

Nassik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2006
    I recently received my Qui-Gon Jinn from Sideshow. It's an awesome figure. I'm the type of collecter that likes to keep things in their original packages. Not for the sake of keeping things for the sake of future value but simply to keep them safe.
    This time, though, I opened up Qui-Gon and I have him displayed on top of the computer desk here. I put on his robe with the hood up, his left hand outstreched in a Force gesture, and his lit lightsaber in his right hand. Qui-Gon is still the coolest Jedi of them all! The guy inspires me.

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I would be all over this stuff if I didn't have so many expenses right now.

On a semi-related note, are they going to release more Unleashed?

4. Nassik

Nassik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2006
    I may be mistaken here, but I thought that I heard that the Unleashed line was cancelled.

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
  6. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    It wasn't exactly canceled, more like put on hold. They re-released a bunch of "greatest hits" as store exclusives (Vader Episode 3 @ K-B, Luke ROTJ and Vader ESB @ Wal-Mart, Grievous and Boba Fett @ Target) they're all available right now in really cool tube style packaging. After these I believe they're going to release some new ones but I think that's still unconfirmed.

7. majiinkilljoy

majiinkilljoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2005
    there only going to re-realease them if they sell very well, but vader at k-b's and grievous at target haven't so i would say don't expect them for a long time

8. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I'll have to get them online then. They're so awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.