main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Checking In

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Jedi_TaganCalera, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Hello fellow Raiders. Well I've been off the reservation for a while now and am now living in Dallas Texas. I wanted to send a shout back and a hello and give out some info for my old FanForce.

It looks from the dates of activity here and the fact that augustaraiders.com seems to no longer exist that you guys have either disbanded or put up a different website. Anyways, here's my contact info.

e-mail = william.mobley@hotmail.com
    website = www.power-publishing.com
    website forums = www.power-publishing.com/forum

Hope to hear from you guys,

JTC

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey JTC! We're here, we're just slow...but we do have a new yahoo forum set up to talk as well! Join it so we can all talk some more! :)

Good to hear from you!

How is Dallas? I see that you've already joined in on their FF! Do they have alot of people?

I hope to hear from you soon again!

God bless,
    Malz

3. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Actually I started to join in on their FF, but I never made it. We've made alot of friends out here and our lives have become very busy.

As for Dallas in general we love it. This is a great place to live and very inexpensive (compared to Florida).

4. bluestarwizard

bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Hey Tagan, you guys goin to DC this year? If so just drop me a PM and I'll give you my new cell #, hope all is well with the both of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.