main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    i just found this, what a cool story!

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Mystic

3. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    AHHHH!!!! What happened to Ehlanea!!!!!! And who was that?! Was it the Emperor re-incarated or a Vong or some one else entirerly? I need to know! Post soon Falcon!

Katie

4. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Yeah, I found this story again.

*realizes she's de-lurked*

uh-oh.

*jumps back into the shadows*

5. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I'm only done with the first page.

But Holy Sith!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man girl! This is great!

I love it! :D

*runs back to page 2 to start reading again*

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks everyone for the upps and feedback

I'll try and have a new post up soon

8. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Whoa! Mega UP!! And I just thought of something, how about Ehlaena and Kyp spar, but they both tire out before they can finish it and then they finish it later? But of course they'll have to do that AFTER Ehlaena comes back. *hint hint* Please post soon Falcon!

Katie

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin quickly ran back inside feeling his heart plummet, Leia turned around with a frown as she caught her fathers expression. "Whats going on?"

"Ehlaena's been kidknapped."
    --------------
    Ehlaena slowly came back to consciousness, she didn't know where she was or who had her but who ever it was, was a dead man. "I see your awake my Lady."

"Where am I?" She growled recognizing his voice.

"On Naboo." The voice answered happily.

Well not so happy she thought with distain. "Why am I not surprised?" She said outloud, "I didn't think you were strong enough to take me on." She bite out in anger.
    -----------------
    [face_devil]

10. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    Very interesting story with lots of potential :D

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Leia shook her head with shock. "I have Artoo tracking the signal to see where that one ship is headed. I have a feeling..."

"Thats my feeling too." Anakin replied looking over at Artoo. After all these years that droid was still useful, some have argued that he should be put in a museum but he argued that droid was too much of a friend to deactivate. "Artoo hows it coming?"

The head swiveled around as he brought up the ships vector.

"I don't recognize the vector." Leia said glancing at her father.

"I do, this ship is headed for Naboo, but no ones been there since Palpitine ordered an attack to take out the population."
    ------------
    Palpitine cocked his to the side, she noted that he looked, "Your one of his clones aren't you?"

Palpitine nodded with a gleeful evil smile. "Now that your father finally has you unfreeze lets see how he reacts to you being refrozen."
    -------------

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    one month and no replies, where is everyone?

13. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  14. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  15. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Awesome story here so far!

Any chance of another postie?

:Targeter:

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ups the story

Kyp ran into the room just as Anakin turned around feeling dread. Who knew that she was still alive besides those who are closet to him? He didn't even want to think about the details on this one. He looked up noticing Kyp for the first time, "what is it Kyp?" Anakin questioned seeing the horrified expression.

"I just recieved this message and I thought it best for you to view it." Kyp replied handing over the holo message.

Anakin took the message from Kyp and hit the play button his dread turning into panic as Palpitines face popped up. "Hello Anakin, or should I say chosen one?" Palpitine cackled his smile revealing no amusement at all. The view widened to reveal two tanks both covered. He pointed to the first tank. "As you know I have kidnapped your oldest, in exchange for her life I want your youngest grandson Anakin Solo." Palpitine hit a button off to the side, and the cover fell revealing a carbonyte chamber with Ehlaena tied up in it. Anakin felt his heart drop thinking of the other person that could be in the tank. "Also for your services for twenty four years I decided to be kind to my subjects." Palpitine hit another button this time the cloth dropped to reveal a captured Mara Jade Skywalker. "As you might or might not know your daughter in law is expecting a baby."

Luke walked in just as he heard this, it was all he could do to keep his jaw from hitting the floor. "In exchange for her life I want you to drop off your son or they'll both end up in carbonyte."

Anakin turned off the message feeling his heart plummet to the floor. He looked over at Luke and Leia, "we're going with you." They said in unison.

17. Jediprincess930

Jediprincess930 Jedi Master

Aug 5, 2003
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A post keep it up!!!!!!! Want more!!!!! Please don't hurt Mara. NO!! NO!! NO!! Ehlaena must survive too!!! Post more soon, Please don't wait so long.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Kyp walked up the Falcons ramp following Han Chewie Leia Luke and Anakin. They had all agreed, if they were going to face Palpitine they might as well have Han Chewie and Leia looked for Ehlaena while Luke Anakin and him distracted Palpitine. Kyp smirked while he thought about facing Palpitine's clone. He could handle the lightning. "Strap down back there, we're about to lift off." Han yelled back to his family.
    -----------------------
    Ehlaena couldn't open her eyes, she felt Palpitine near and nearly choked on the thought about dieing for real this time. She didn't think she could survive the torchure process. She thought about her father who was surely going to come after her. She reached out for Palpitines pressurance and cursed him silently. The cursing was met with cackle and she felt herself slip into a blissful sleep.

19. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    I just found this story late last night, .... (more like 1am this morning.) i just finshed reading this far. I'm hooked! Ehlaena is awesome! you've captured palpy's evilness. Must have more!

PLEEEAASSEE don't hurt Mara or Ehlaena. PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEE! *looks up with puppy dog eyes*

*cuddles teddy bear till the next post*

20. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    OMG, please don't hurt them!!! That would be realy realyl sithly of you...

:Targeter:

21. Jediprincess930

Jediprincess930 Jedi Master

Aug 5, 2003
    SIX MONTHS with no POST!!!!!!!! We're hanging on the edge of our seats waiting to see whats going to happen. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.