main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cleveland Force game

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Me too, and I'm trying to rally more systems to the cause, I mean... I'm trying to bring more people with me...

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Alright, this is getting better. So far, I have 11 people confirmed.

Reborn, I'll hold off counting your friend until he/she is a definate...worst case we'll give their ticket to Brian's friend.

Don is still a ? (so I haven't counted him yet) Random...in-out?

Anrev's crew from "RoP"...aside from Reborn...any takers?

At the meeting, be prepared to pay the $14 regular price, then once I know if we get the discount...I'll refund everyone the remaining $2.

3. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Not to be a nag...but with the growing desire to have these fanforce T-shirts ready in time for the soccer game, it occured to me that I'm not hearing anybody else joining up for this to wear the shirts at!!!!

Don...are you a definate...or still probable?
    Random?
    Anrev, and the remaining cast/crew of "Rite of Passage" you guys will already be in costume! How about it?
    Darth-Zod?
    Candii?
    southbeach?

4. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Lemme get my numbers together Krash... but assuming we're done shooting in time that day, you can count me in, but I'll prolly have several more people come too.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    During the game hold up a sign that says: MIA/Died In Clone Wars: (then list everyone who couldn't make the game)

:)

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    haha... good idea Jon... we'll put you on there too!

You can be... frozen in carbonite, cause you're alive, just unavailable at the moment.

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Thought about it, and figuring I'd be going straight downtown from our filming area, may as well go in costume! Hey, I might get some weird looks on the highway...but that's just half the fun! So yeah, I'll more than likely go in costume, if it's ok with Anrev (cause I know you still need the costume for more filming).

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Jon, we'll be thinking of you at the game...unless some kind of mullet-jedi spirit shows up :D

Hey, I might get some weird looks on the highway...but that's just half the fun! I can hear the report on the radio now...
    ..."we have reports of a SITH Lord driving along I-77 in a black speeder of some kind. He is considered armed and dangerous."

Random, sounds good...just make sure whoever is coming has their money ready by the 29th meeting. (I'd rather not have to be collecting at the door) If you need to arrange for another time to pay for the tickets...let me know.

9. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I wouldn't mind going. I just don't know if my parents would be too thrilled. I have a few friends who like Star Wars, but aren't JKOC members, maybe I can round them up too.

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Candii, that would be great! Let me know how many tickets you'll need at the next meeting (Sept 29th) I'll be collecting money for them as well.

You could invite your parents to come along. I'd like for them to get to know us better(I've got something regarding that I want to discuss at the meeting.) Might make them feel more comfortable when you want to go out with us.

11. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Are we going in costumes, or normal or, if the t-shirts are done in them?

12. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    i thought it would be all of the above. :)

-b-

13. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Uh oh. I just thought of something. There's this little thing called the SATs that I have to be at on October 12th. What time is the game at? If it's not until like 1:00, then I might still be able to go. If it's before then, then I'm sorry, but I think that the SATs are a little more important than a soccer game.

14. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    It's a night game, 7:05 in the PM.

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I just found out 2 of my friends can't make it (always as the girlfriend/wife in the relationship) because they'll be in SanFrancisco. I'll ask about the other 2 friends; but it might just be me/Emily/Amy.

EDIT: Candii, good luck with the SATs...may the Force be with you! Since the game is in the evening...you shouldn't have a problem with going to the game. In fact, it might help you relax (after a typically stressful day) Let me know if you need a ride to the game, or anything.

16. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Um, ok, I'll let you know if I need a ride to the game, but I don't know if it would be out of your way. I'm south of Parma, closer to Akron than Cleveland. Maybe someone who lives in Broadview Hts., North Royalton, Brecksville, Independence, or Strongsville wouldn't have to go so far out of the way. But I'm jumping the gun because I haven't even asked my parents yet. I don't think that my dad would have a problem with it, but my mom might. They'd probably be a lot more lenient and willing to let me go if I have one of my friends like Diana or Rachael go. I'll ask them soon and let you know on Sunday.

17. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Couple things, it looks like it's going to be just me for the game, all my friends are either on duty (those nutty RAs), or out of town, maybe one left I could get a hold of...

Anyways, Candii, I drive up through Akron to get to Cleveland, I could maybe give you a lift if you or you and your friends need it. I don't think it would be terribly out of the way. Where from again?

-b-

18. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Candii, if you need a ride to the game (if/when you're allowed to come)...it's not a problem. I still say you should ask your mom if she'd like to come along. I'd like her to get to know some of us better...that way she might feel better about you hanging out with us. If not, we need to meet this mystery girl Rachael...the more the better!

19. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Ok well about my one friend coming...he bailed (my insight served me well, eh?). So just wanted to let you all know...it's just gonna be me going.

20. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Is it just me or does everyone seem to be leaving this thing??

21. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Geoff, what exactly are you smoking? There isn't a teenager on the planet that wants to spend a Saturday night hanging out with their mom.

22. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Put me down for myself and 1 friend... so should I bring $28 or $24???

23. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Scratch above post... my other friend decided he'd come too... so now I have 3... two friends coming and myself.

24. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I hope people are remembering they are supposed to give Krash the cash for tickets today.

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    IMPORTANT NEWS:
    I just got off the phone with the FORCE representative, and I updated him on how many people we have (as far) Thursday, I want to have a definate list of people going to the game. And he made a very interesting offer:

Rather then sit in the $14 upper section, he can get us the 11-15? tickets we need in the $10 section right by the field (where they have birthday parties and stuff) There are seats down there, and we'll be close to the field and visible...do we accept, or stay in the upper section...either way we've still got tickets!

If we do this, everyone will get back their $4...and we'll get some better exposure for the group. He said the kids might get a kick out of seen us in costume!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.