main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Clone Wars at the movies

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    With the new Clone Wars movie set to be in theaters in August(the 15th I believe), you might want to plan now to make it out to see it!
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars In Theaters and on Television in 2008

I'll be going for sure, and it would be fun to make it a group event. The Cinema at the mall would be my preference. If I find out anything about midnight showings or anything releated I'll post it here. Please do the same! [face_dancing]

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Here's a reply. ;) Anyone game for trotting out to see this together?

3. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    I'm planning to go. I even considered dressing up for it. I'd also prefer the Meadowbrook Mall cinemas. I'm sure they'll do a midnight showing for it.

Lee

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Well scratch me off the list. My drunken cousin Mary (some of you will recall my tales of her misadventures) has finally found something....er....someone to marry her. And she is getting married the weekend that Clone Wars comes out. I will have to travel out of state for the wedding. My presence is mandatory.

*is fuming* :mad:

-Fettish-

5. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    I found out that they are doing a midnight showing Thursday at Carmike Cinemas Meadowbrook Mall. This is also the last midnight movie of the summer for them.

I'm planning to go, but from what I hear if you want to go you should get tickets early. I'm having someone pick-up my ticket on Tuesday. Who else plans to go, and does anyone plan to dress up? It'll be a long time before we get another Star Wars theater event.

Does anyone know where I can get a decent looking pair of boots within the next few days?

Lee

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Well I'm going for sure, but I don't know about the midnight showing. I was on vacation this week and went up to the theater to see Dark Knight and find out about the midnight showing. The new theater is way better than the old one, but the new management isn't going to do anything for us. I don't have anyone to pick up my tickets so I'll be seeing it, but I doubt I'll make the midnight showing. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.