main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Clone Wars Midnight show

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedimaster27, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimaster27

jedimaster27 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2007
    Just wondering who all is going out to a midnight showing on the 14th and which theater everyone will go to?

2. TarnishedFILM

TarnishedFILM Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2007
    I assume there would be planning for a large get together for this... and I am Assuming that the only 2 theaters in the Richmond aria doing a midnight showing will be VCC and Commonwealth, that being said I guess the wise choice would be to meet where ever the 501st and RL are gathering (my best guess will be VCC seeing as they are accustom to having them). I Vote VCC (even though i HATE the place) and I also would think we need to get some sort of group agreement on all of this...

oh by the way hi guys! I'm Still here! lol

3. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Hi Jason! Good to hear from you man. Yes, Yes, go to VCC you will! This should be a great time to get together and see the movie. I think its gonna be a midnight show though so I dont know if anyone has the stamina to make it one to remember but if you do, you'll remember it for years to come as a wise decision! Come out and play!

4. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    I'll be going to the midnight showing.

5. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    I didn't know you liked ttar wars that much. Isn't that past your bedtime?? [face_laugh]

6. jedimaster27

May 17, 2007
    Who all is dressing up and what are the costumes?

7. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Danny, arent you coordinating something with the Rebel Legion for this?

8. RancorRider

RancorRider Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2008
    I'll be there....no costume yet though.

9. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    yes

10. jedimaster27

May 17, 2007
    Well because of my job and gas I will have to go either Regal 15 in Fredericksburg or Regal 10 in Stafford.

11. RancorRider

Jul 31, 2008
    Gas prices are dropping!!! Come see the crew[face_dancing]

12. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Hey. How is everybody doing? Man, I haven't really meet most of you guys yet.

I was gonna came to some of your monthly meetings, but never made it. I either forgot or there is this problem that I can't go during weekdays. However, I been posting on this board for almost 4 years now, I don't know why I haven't came to these meetings you all have yet... why?

Well this Thursday, that's gonna change. I will definitely go see Clone Wars midnight showing. (I tend to always go see Star Wars movies first. SW is my favorite, you know?) It's the one at VCC. The ticket says Friday 12:01, right?

I like to finally meet those of you who are also going, and officially join the Richmond Star Wars fanforce! I don't know what qualifications there maybe, it's really easy to join, correct?

Alright, see you guys Thursday night. I don't know when most of you will arrive there, but if it's anything like the live action ones I expect a long line so I will arrive 30 minutes to 1 hour early for a good seat.

And, I may dress as a Jedi, somewhat. :)

p.s: BTW, I am also interested to join 501st as well, although I don't have a suit. So maybe someone there can help me with questions regard the suits, and requirements to join 501st. Or, you can post the details for me here.

13. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Welcome back! Glad you'll be able to come out and meet some of us and some of the local 501st too Thursday night. The 501st and a few of the FF members will be there from 7pm on so the earlier you can come and hang out the better. I think Paul (nekokaiju) will be doing some Star Wars sketches there for charity and I'll be dressed as Boba Fett so if you see me come say hi!

I'd be happy to help you with becoming a member of the 501st but the best place to do that would be either in person or over on the 501st Virginia boards http://www.va501st.com/forum In theory we try to keep the Rebel Legion and 501st Legion business separate from here since neither are a requirement of Fan Force and we don't want to give that impression.

14. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Absolutely...we would love to have you join us at the event. I will be there in my Rebel Fleet Trooper costume as I am a member of the Rebel Legion.
    If you so decide that you want to make that Jedi costume approved for the Rebel Legion adn be able to march for either group, come and visit us at Rebel Legion website and click on the forums.
    Luke is right...we do try to keep the other groups' stuff off these boards, but we are always looking for SW fans for the Fanforce which doesn't require anything except a true love for Star Wars. See you on Thursday

15. TD6829

TD6829 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2006
    Heck yeah, come on out and play!

Whether you costume or not, FF is a great group.
    I'll be in costume (Tie Pilot for this event) but would love to meet a new friend interested in Star Wars!

16. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    I tell ya what folks, last night was a blast! I trooped my Clone AIrborne and had a really good time meeting new faces, making new friends and just over all having an affair with everything Star Wars (wife approved of course). Prescott, thanks so much for helping me with pics man. It was good to see you all as a large chunck of our fanforce was in attendence. Luke, Paul, Rachael, you guys were MIA and were missed. Hope all is ok but I tell ya, the excitement was there and it was a good sized crowd.

17. RancorRider

Jul 31, 2008
    Yup, I had a great time lastnight. My wife and friends who came early for pictures also loved it. And thanks to everyone who let me get my son's pics with ya'll!

p.s. That Clone Scout armor (camo armor) from the movie was very awesome.

18. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Here are the pics from Thursday night's event

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141643.jpg]

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141644.jpg]

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141646.jpg]

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141647.jpg]

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141648.jpg]

[image=http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/Rebel%20Legion%20events/P8141649.jpg]

19. TD6829

TD6829 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2006
    Great pictures of a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.