main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone wars Question

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Merik, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merik

Merik Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2009
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows how to get a hold of seasons past Volume 1 and 2 of "Star wars: Clone wars" the TV series. I've scouted around and have come up with nothing except that the rest of this series aired in 2005. Does anyone know how many seasons of this TV series were produced, if they are on DVD and how to buy them for Reg (1) Australia?

my email address is: meriks77@hotmail.com any suggestions are welcome.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you're after Region 1 (US) Amazon has some in the Amazon Marketplace. Whether the sellers would ship to Australia is something you'd have to ask them.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    First... Welcome to the boards, Merik! :)

Second... I can't answer your question and beside of advicing you to follow Laj's suggestion above, you could try LACWAC. It's the board about Clone Wars and if someone knows the answer, then them. :)

But before you start a new topic, take a look around at that board and/or ask one of the mods there (you can find them in the header), if there's a topic about your question already. :)

If you have problems sending out PMs, read the stickied thread in this board (WNU). :)

Good luck! :)

4. Sven_Starcrown

Sven_Starcrown Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 10, 2009
    Come on merik, dont be shy, choose an icon.:D

5. TFett

TFett Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2009
    Hey try ebay or amazon to try and find the old clone wars volumes 1 and 2 on DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.