main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Let me know what you think of Dark Forces, I have never played that one.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I liked playing Dark Forces. I played it many years ago on my PC.

3. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Here is a link to the new Star Wars DVD pre-sale.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?adid=1500000000000003033930&cat=187577&dest=119837

4. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    For some reason I can't get Dark Forces onto my computer. Must be for Windows 95 I guess.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I would bet that is the reason. Some older games just will not work with the new operating software.

6. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So did everyone add the new versions of the DVDs to their collections? I picked up the Wal Mart ones with the comics. They are really nice boxes, I almost didn't want to open them. Of course I did though. Right when I got home from work I threw in the 1977 ANH. It was definitely weird not seeing it start with Episode IV.

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I got mine and I have yet to open them. I will soon. It will be hard though. I can't watch them otherwise. I picked up the figure sets too. Only one set this time. Have to save up for what is coming out soon.

8. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The new Unleashed figures (Vader and Luke) are in at the Alamogordo Walmart. They look very nice too. I picked them up this morning.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    For those interested; Walmart and Loews has some Star Wars Christmas ornaments out now. They are the same ones they were selling last year. So, if you missed them last year; you have another chance to get some.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay I got a few surprises today.

I got the Kashyyyk Unleashed Battle Pack

Return of the Jedi Han Solo in Trench Coat action figure

Star Tours Collector Packs (haven't opened them so I don't know which ones are in it.)

and to top it all off, my family surprised me with my very own interactive R2-D2 Astomech droid!!! Don't think I'll open him up though.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Ended up also getting 2 theatrical release posters of the Special Edition; Return of the Jedi and A New Hope.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Sounds like you received some really cool things.

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Got my R2 up and running. He is the coolest! Although he is very stubborn just like he is in the films. But still he's a great pal.

14. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I thought about getting one of those R2s, but don't know if I really need one.

15. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Really sounds like you cleaned up. Those collector packs are cool, I have maybe three or four. Let me know if you open them and I will see if I have any doubles of ones you might need.

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    Has anyone seen the new items coming out these days? I found some of the new comics packs, that contain 2 figures each. I have only found #1 and #3 so far. They are pretty cool. I also picked up the new Darth Maul light saber. It is really cool. The new figures have started coming out too. I also found the Order 66 Unleashed Battle packs too. They are way cool.
    Did anyone receive any Star Wars stuff for Christmas? I received a few of the M&M ornaments. They are pretty cool.

17. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Haven't really been keeping up /c the latest Star Wars stuff lately but I did get some Star Wars stuff for Christmas 3 action figures (Neomodian Warrior, Wookie Warrior, and R4 droid) and then I also got the Emperor Palpatine battler which is cool.

Oh and then my godmother [along with her sister] made me a Star Wars blanket and pillow! The pillow reads Star Wars and then the blanket reads Star Wars and has Darth Vader on it. It is so nice. I think if I lay on the pillow though, I will be putting a towel over it though so it won't get dirty.

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I always like it when people make Star Wars stuff for me. It is just the feeling of knowing I am the only one with it. As for seeing anything out in Japan, that is a no. I have seen a few ROTS figures and some older Transformers. That is about it. I guess it will save me money though. I was able to find some more Series 1 attacktix which developed into the ever elusive Yoda attacktix.

19. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Yeah that is a nice feeling. And then there's the fact that they actually took the time when they really didn't have too.

20. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    Has anyone seen the Star Wars Pachinko machines? I picked one up from ebay and it is really nice. Check them out on ebay.
    Has anyone else gotten anything new lately? Tell us about it.

21. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Unfortunately I've stopped collecting for a while. Eventually down the line I'll get some stuff but for now it's all about the new "4400" stuff coming out this year. The dvds in May, the book in June, another book in October, and then the soundtrack.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I can finally add something to my collection; a Star Wars ipod cover. Got it on sale for 9.99 when it's original price was 29.99 so I really got a deal out of it! It has Darth Vader on it and looks so sweet!

23. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Alright Everett, I now officially know how you feel. I am literally buying stuff just to put it into boxes. It really sucks. Our place out here is a lot smaller than our place in NM, so it is a really good thing I didn't bring all my stuff here. One day I am just going to need to buy a house just for my Star Wars stuff. Maybe I will just open a little museum. So needless to say though I have been finding stuff out here. They have these really cool light up lightsaber keychains. The series also has two blasters (Han's and Boba Fett's). I don't have all of them yet though because you get them out of one of those prize dispenser things. Those machine that cost like 50 cents in the states to get like a high bounce ball or something like that. Out here they are almost two dollars but you get cool stuff. Nicole has bought tons of nifty disney stuff from the machines.

24. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I know what you mean Josh. I am still doing that.
    My pachinko machine is way cool. I still haven't gotten the big jackpot though. You have to get one, if you can find one. Mine came from a company in Texas. They import them from Japan.
    There still isn't much hitting Walmart here. I wish I lived in a bigger city. Oh well, I will get by somehow.
    Glad to hear you all are doing okay in Japan.
    Take care and drop by here anytime.

25. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey Everett, thanks for letting me know about the new action figures that came out last night (the ones with the collectable coins.) Went to Target and they had a few so I managed to pick up the Mustafar Lava Miner and two R2's (one to save, one to open).

Also went to Barnes & Noble and found a Star Wars Insider.