main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Come One, Come All, to a Flag Day!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Sorry you can't make it Sistine it would be neat to meet you in person.

TD0690 I'm gonna miss ya!! :_| What will I do without my partner in Skippy crime? :(

2. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    The last time I was up by Flag was 4th of July 1999 just after PM was released. We stayed at a friends cabin in the woods. Each night we would get drunk, break out our lightsabres(cheap plastic ones) and duel amongst the trees. It was quite entertaining. :D

3. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Now that sounds like fun!!! Except I'd have to be sober...I'm dry these days.

Still sounds hysterical though! :D

4. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Congrats on being dry. I know its not an easy thing to do at first. :)

We had a blast. Although over time my blade started to be hacked off lower and lower. I ended up combining two blades which made it really strong. After one good swing I broke my friends hilt in half. Oops. :eek:

5. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I will be there with my new toy saber (only $6.88 at Walmart. I got the last purple one!) I expect it to sustain some battle damage. :D

6. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    I just bought a toy Darth Maul saber at K-Bee's for $9.99 so I can take you both on!!! Gotta love those cheap double blades, cool sounds, and flashing lights!! [face_devil]

I don't think we're gonna survive this! [face_laugh] Or at least if Duron still has that saber, our sabers may not survive it! ;)

Thanks MD it was a little hard at first, but it's been nearly six years now and I did it on my own. Gave it up cause I knew I was headed for trouble and I wanted my marriage to be alcohol free from the start so I quit before I married.

7. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Very cool JKW My wife hardly drinks so I try to keep it to a minimum. At least not drinking all the time. Once in a while we try to let loose. Of course my wife is pregnant so she is definitely dry. Me on the other hand, I have to deal with her mood swings so I might be increasing my consumption. JK :D

8. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    We used to game out in the woods, playing Whitewolf's Werewolf game live action...It was sweet!! After doing that playing in Tempe was just...well lame.

Hey! if you ever are in San Diego, look me up. I wouldn't be suprized if we didn't already know eachother or have friends in common in those there parts.

9. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    BTW, are any women going up to Flag or are we going to be leaving Rachel alone with a bunch of men?

10. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Don't know if I can go yet :) But I think Kreleia was planning on going.

MJA

11. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    indeed - Rob and I are making a weekend of it. :)

12. Lucky_Charms

Lucky_Charms Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    I would say I wont be coming but that's a given now that TD0690 already said that he wasn't.

13. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    i found Out I have a show that day.
    I do not know the specifics how long and where and so forth. I will try and make it
    everytiome we go to flag its a a blast. Lost of great bars to stumble to and from. i will know more soon.

14. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Oh no!! DEICIDE you HAVE to come?!! What will I do without you? The lack of armor will be devastating!! :_|

I really hope you can make it! *Sniff, Sniff* If not, I guess I'll just have to kiss you at RL, assuming you're going.

15. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Mwahahahaha! All the kisses are mine! [face_devil]

So my B-day is just over a month away. Can I get three now! :D Oh and I do believe the Queen said I can have one from her too! [face_mischief]

Oh my lucky cheek! :D

I promise my pillow won't get jelous! :p

16. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Don't worry Diesel Dave I'm sure that the kisses will be numerous and plenty!! I think maybe this will turn out to be more of a war between me and the Queen...you know who can kiss the most men in the given amount of time sort of thing... [face_devil] Either way, I can bet most men will get more than three kisses! [face_laugh]

17. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Hey guys..

I just got off the phone and I have a room reserved for the 31st at Motel 6 on Butler Ave. in Flagstaff. I can afford to pay for one room for 4 adults. If you guys want to get another, just tell me and I'll arrange for one to be adjoining if you guys want to pay for the second room. The rate is $61.99 + tax for one room with 4 adults.

Let me know what you think, and of course we can talk about it at the RL meeting too.

18. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    A good looking woman on each side?

*does the gorilla chest beating, phseudo-macho thing*

Oh this is going to be good! :p

19. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Go ahead and book the second room Rachel. I will take care of it. If people can help that will be great but if not thats okay too.
    :D

20. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    I will be helping with the room too!

21. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    JKW I still have Deicides armor. It my be a little small on me but it might due. :D

Just kidding Deicide. ;)

22. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Wow Master Duron that's very generous of you and I'm sure the PFF will be grateful. I'll book it now.

By the way, how do you look in DEICIDE'S armor...you know what armor does to me!! [face_devil]

Hey Diesel Dave the macho thing looks good on you!! :D Glad you'll help Duron with the room, that's great.

23. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Sorry JKW , I would never wear another man's armor. ;) No matter how good I would look in it. :D

24. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    We all know you're at home right now, wearing Chad's armor and flexing in front of the mirror. ;)

Just as long as you're not going commando. [face_mischief]

25. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    LOL!! [face_laugh] I didn't think you'd wear it...DEICIDE would probably SUPERGOAT your a$$ if you did!! [face_laugh]

We need to get you some armor pal!! :D

Hi ya KT how are ya today? :D I saw your Comic Con pics btw and they were very kewl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.