main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comic-Con International 2009 - San Diego July 23-26 (Preview Night on 22rd)

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Miana Kenobi, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THIS WEEK!!!!

I wanted to give people a head's up for San Diego Comic Con who will be looking to get a sketch from me...

Some of you know and some of you may not, my list fills up quickly. If you're planning on getting a Con Sketch from me, please come early and get on the list. Pricing and additional information can be found here:

http://www.tomhodges.com/?p=320

And in case you're wondering, NO, you cannot get on a list for the 2pm-5pm Sunday $5 sketches. they will be first come, first serve and one at a time. Also the inquiries about the prints I'm offering have been overwhelming so if you are wanting one of the 6 11" x17" prints I'm offering at the show, each limited to 20, I would also come early.

I'll be set up Preview Night in Artist Alley and thru the whole show at BB-20.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and have a safe journey!

-Tom

2. DavRab1

DavRab1 LFL Artist VIP

Aug 6, 2007
    Hello all,

Well like Tom I will be set up in Artists' Alley at table CC-15. I will be doing on site commissions so come by and get on the list!

Convention prices are as follows:

9x12 head sketch
    Pencil $15 Color $25

Full character sketch
    Pencil $20 Color $30-$50

Sketch cards
    Pencil $10 Grey scale $15 Color $20

Looking forward to meeting you all!

-David Rabbitte

www.skyhookentertainment.com

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Watching Olivia Munn's coverage of Comic-Con in the hopes of seeing Star Wars stuff... and I think she just made fun of children with cancer. Classy lady.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I stopped watching it they were getting on my nerves.

5. JediSteve

JediSteve Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2002
    I just finished watching the G4 broadcast of the Star Wars Spectacular from SDCC and although the preview for the second season of The Clone Wars looked awesome, I was pretty underwhelmed. The only real Star Wars news I was hoping for was an official announcement of the Star Wars Saga on Blu-Ray, but that didn't happen. I'm glad to finally get confirmation for Celebration V, but unless I get a job soon, I won't be able to go.

6. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Agreed. They totally ruined the show in my opinion. The lack of information on the live action series, the second animated series, a date for Celebration V, and lack of anything really new killed the event as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.