main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Comics to buy now, which will be worth alot later.

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by YoungAngus, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    I was just watching CRIBS and Sebastain Bach had a bunch of Comics and he had like the first edition of Spider Man and number 3 Hulk and he was saying how many thousands of dollars they were worth. So what comics could I get now which could be worth thousands years down the road?

2. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Beehtoven is still alive?

I have a strong dislike of collectors. Things weren't meant to be placed on a shelf behind layers of hermedically sealed compartments. Comics were ment to be read, toys played with, armor worn. To keep them in packaging is an abomination.

Infinite Crisis will probably featch a pretty penny. Even more so if you get all the tie-ins.

3. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    The best thing to do is, buy the older stuff. Dont buy the current issues cause everyone else is buying them. Save your money and buy something like X-Men 94 or Amazing Spiderman 300. Thats not to say the current issues are worthless, but the older issues always appreciate in value.

4. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    The 9/11 Spiderman one from December 2001 should be a keepsake. I wouldn't mind buying that even though it's a few years old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.