main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Coming Events

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rogue4809, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    Chicago Force has moved most of it's communications to the facebook page.

However, we do not want to loose those members who are not on facebook. So, in an effort to keep everyone up on coming events, all future events will be listed here, rather than on individual threads.

Hope to see you at our up coming events!

2. Rogue4809

Aug 2, 2003
    Our next event is the Annual Life Day Party, December 11, 2010 at 6:00 pm. at the Gurnee home of Joshua.

This is a fun, pot luck event, with gift exchange. Please come and bring food to share and beverages to consume.

3. Rogue4809

Aug 2, 2003
    The January event is attending a Wolves game at the Allstate Arena on January 15, 2011, puck drops at 7:00 p.m.

Tickets are only $19, but if we get more than 15, the price will be reduced and you will be refunded at the game. This will be an advance pay kind of thing so we know how many seats to reserve.

Parking is seperate @ $11 or take the Blue Line to the Rosemont stop and take the free shuttle bus right to the Allstate Arena door.

The final day to pay will be December 30th. Either Carrie Favela or Mark Franklin will be collecting. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. This is a fun, family-oriented time so kids are more than welcome.

4. Rogue4809

Aug 2, 2003
    February 19 Chicago Force heads to Galloping Ghost Arcade, 9415 W. Ogden, Brookfield.

Galloping Ghost is an arcade featuring older video arcade games. The charge is $15.00 at the door for unlimited game play.

We will meet at 7:00 p.m. at stay until we are too tired to play any more (around 1:30 a.m.)

Come out and play some games!

5. Rogue4809

Aug 2, 2003
    Our next exciting event will be the Red Leader/Red Line Pub Crawl

Saturday April 30, 2011 starting at 6:00 p.m. We will meet under the Cubs sign at Addison & Clark. The stops are as follows..

6:15 - 7:00 --- The Cubby Bear
    7:05 - 7:55 --- Sluggers
    8:00 - 8:55 --- John Barley Corn
    9:00 - 9:45 --- Merkle's
    9:50 - 10:40 --- The Irish Oak
    10:45 - 11:30 --- Goose Island
    11:35 - ???? --- Bar Louie

Yes, it pains me to be in Wrigleyville but join in either my pain or the fun of being in the shadows or Wrigley Field. No home game that evening so it shouldn't be TOO crazy.

This event is 21 and older only.

6. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey guys, Your RSA Eric here. I know its early but justs a heads up that I along with many of the Bloomington,Ind FF will be a Chicago comic con in Aug. I hope to run into some of you like in 09.
    Cheers
    Eric

7. stefeysmith

stefeysmith Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2011
    Hey everyone, I want to tell you that the People vs. George Lucas will be showing at the Siskel Film Center on May 28th. As fellow Star Wars fans, we wanted to explore the way people felt about George Lucas tampering with what most fans would have considered a perfect masterpiece. Not to mention, we had to wonder what the hell Jar-Jar is all about. So if you liked Star Wars the way it was, or you actually feel that George Lucas did make his epic that much more epic, then come down and check out the movie.

And either way, may the Force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.