main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Coming up in May (20-22)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Greetings fellow geeks!

I'm Mike, the CR of L.A. FF. I'm posting here because I'm coming up in May for a concert, the weekend of the 20-22.

If anyone would like to meet up for drinks/dinner/group pic/etc, I'd love to get together and hang out with fellow geeks.

If anyone can recommend some spots to look up while I'm there, please let me know. Not really looking for the "tourist traps" (although I do want to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown) but some good local places to eat, drink, and dance (if anyone knows).

I look forward to meeting you guys.

2. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hi Mike,
    Just let us know what kind of things you like to see and we can make some recommendations for you. We know some good Irish pubs downtown that we like to hang out at also. Maybe we can all grab a pint some night. Where are you staying when you are up here?

3. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I'm staying at the Andrews Hotel near Union Square (read off the description). I plan on getting one of those "Clipper" cards to use public transportation.

Pubs, bars, night clubs, good restaurants. I'm coming in on Friday the 20th around 2pm at SFO so I'll be in downtown around 3ish. Basically, I'm looking for like the small local spots that aren't too crazy (for restaurants and bars, I suppose). I've been looking on Yelp for night clubs to go to, but if anyone knows which one is a really good one, let me know. I wouldn't mind some company either.

If anyone wants to exchange numbers or chat with me for a bit, just send me a message.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Nice to know ya Mike. Happy to see another Fan Force Chapter Rep in our neck of the woods. Like Rachel said we'd be honored to get together for drinks at some point. ^^

5. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Awesome sauce! The more, the merrier.

6. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I work 3rd shift on weekends but we could get the group together for dinner or even lunch. PM me or tattoinepadme on more details.

7. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Since my trip is still a month away, let's just plan on lunch as a 90% sure thing. After that, and outside of my concert, it's fair game for whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.