main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Condolences from the Ventura County FanForce...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    We are very sorry to hear about Chanel's passing. Some of our memebers had the pleasure of meeting her in person at Comic-Con, and found her to be a truly wonderful person.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and with all of you.

2. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    I had the great pleasure of speaking with Chanel briefly during the San Diego Comic-Con, and what has struck with me through the months since that day, was her joyous personality, and just love of life.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, and all of her companions in this world of Star Wars fandom. She will truly be missed.

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    We were very saddened by the news about Chanel. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her myself, I've heard so many nice and wonderful things about her from those who did that it is obvious what a energizing and tremendous person she has been.

Once again, our thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.

4. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I had the pleasure of meeting Chanel at Comic-Con this year. Seeing her in that amazing Barriss costume immediately drew me to her. Over the course of the weekend I had some very amusing conversations with her. My favorite had to be when she was bragging to me about Daniel Logan giving her his e-mail address because he's "sooooo hot". :) I was really hoping to get to know her better and I'm very saddened by her loss.

Be strong SFFF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.