main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Corellia: Reach for the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthXan318, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mariisa
    Corellia: Surface - Crash Site

Mariisa had crawled over the couch, and pretty much ignored it, moving towards the flatpanels she had noticed on her first inspection. And indeed, she noticed after she climbed back in that there were footprints going deeper inside the ship.

The Human Eryk Graf seemed annoyed. He was grumbling, and making noises. "Let's see what you managed to destroy, shall we?"..he noted to someone in particular. Mariisa didnt care. She had noticed the slug thrower that had been left behind. She picked it up, and slung it on her back for now. Why now, the others were armed? What better way to make sure she was not shot with the weapon. She then gave her full attention to the panels.

Upon closer inspection, Mariisa could see that they?d popped some of the access panels open but thankfully, the wiring and components inside were untouched. That was a blessing. She reached into her pouch, and pulled out her computer. Laying it on the panel, she opened it up, and began scanning the wires and plugs. Time to see if any of the ships minor subsystems were working on not. Even the minor stuff, could give her a clue as to the ships condition. Luckily, some things on all ships were pretty much the same, no matter how much tech was inside.

Making soft sounds as she worked, she began to check the plugs, and quickly hooking up her system. With luck, she might even find the ships logs. But a system review was what was more important. Low level stuff first, stuff that didnt require security codes and such to access. Easy cracks. She was pretty sure that the human would more than likely yell, if something found him, or he found something. Mariisa concentrated, doing what she loved to do now. One of her droids peeked out of her bag, and began to chirp in encouragement.

TAG: HanSolo29, docking_bay94, Team Corellia
    :p

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lisander Olic
    Mines, Selonia

He did not look, but he felt Morgue vanish into the shadows. Her presence was so familiar to him, he could sense such things these days. Like a dog knew when it´s owner moved away. His gun still in his hand he stretched a bit and waited for Carlek to catch up. The young man looked abscent. A deadly mistake. The light, this looks he shot Morgue, all in all he did not appear to be very professional. Lisander could not hold it against him. He wasn´t from their line of business.

But the reason why Moruge and Lisander had probably never . . . got involved romantically was because they knew it would get them killed. But the guy was not him. He might be alright. If not, lisander had buried partners before. Taking out his sonar-scanner he sighed and looked at Carek. "Don´t look back, but Morgue is setting up anybody following us. Just keep making nosies while moving." Lisander hissed and acitvated the scanner, which made this terrible PING every three seconds. "So Carek!" He spoke out as loud as possible, "how did a guy like you get involved with the military in the first place?"

Tag: Spy, Sirak, Xany

3. docking_bay94

docking_bay94 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 26, 2008
    Calcin
    Corellia Crash Site

After helping Younger tie up the delinquents, Calcin followed Youngest and Scholar into the ship. Dark, cramped, dirty. She could see the evidence of the kids playing in the ship. "Damn kids..." Scholar muttered. Must agree. Stupidstupidstupid. Interference complicates job. Have to follow Liar's orders, and now ship is messed with. And possible hostiles inside...

While Youngest and Scholar went about searching the cockpit, Calcin moved warily towards the dark opening of the inner hatch, glaive in a ready defensive position. She peered into the darkness, then began to edge forward into the bowels of the ship, sniffing for anything out of place and keeping her ears keen and alert.

TAG: HanSolo29, Ktala, Corellia Team

4. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Davos Reemus - Tralus: Ruins of Cadelmin - Underground Facility

Davos had heeded the ideas that Ran had brought up about the stasis tank and where it came from. He then used his own illuminator to inspect the unit. Ran moved on, and Davos listened to Lazlo's musings and his own ideas of moving the unit out of the base. Lazlo then put out the obvious idea of draining the tank and seeing if the woman was actually being kept alive, or dead in the liquid. Davos was intrigued by this but that idea was quickly dismissed by Ran. "Don't!" In less than one second, he'd raised his voice to the point of a bark, and somehow stood and turned, fists clenched, in Lazlo's direction at his words. "Don't touch anything on that tube. Not until we know what we're dealing with."Davos looked at Lazlo and shrugged his shoulders.

Davos continued to search and did not see anything of note besides dust and debris. Suddenly with what Davos could only hear as major concern in Ran's voice, he heard him say, "Davos, you'd better take a look at this."

Davos quickly moved towards him and looked down on what it was he was looking at. On the floor behind Ran in what seemed to be a pile of mere rags Davos caught the glimmer of something of metallic. Davos looked Ran in the face at first and was about to ask him what the big deal was, but when he looked down again and used his illuminator he saw the monstrosity that lay before them, a human skeleton with an appendage on the left arm in the form of some type of sword.

Davos looked at Ran and then back at the skeleton while thinking to himself that this was clearly one of the test subjects that the Rakata were experimenting on. This was what they were doing? Primitive experiments on humans with primtive weapons? To what end? Make some kind of army that they thought they could control? The next question that popped into Davo's mind was who killed this person? Rakatan scientists that had a mad test subject, or the men from the breifing that were being merciful to this person by putting them out of their misery? More questions and even less answers.

Davos finally said, "I am truly at a loss here Ran. This person has been butchered and remade into some kind of beast. Even more questions and even less answers." Davos was frustarted now. "What I'm wondering is who killed this person? The Rakatans trying to control a wayward experiment? Or the strike team that we heard the briefing from? For all we know it could have turned on them and they killed it, or they just put it out it's misery. What are you thinking?"

TAG: Tralus Team

5. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Ran Ringhaven
    Cadelmin

"Put together the lockpiece," said Ran. He nervously rubbed his hands in front of his face. "Rakatan scientists don't leave bodies lying around for no purpose. I'd guess based on the decomposition this poor man died in the attack here on the base. And given the way his body fell, it looks to me as though he was shot from the front, while standing facing the door into the base. He wasn't part of any Corellian strike team. Davos, I think he was defending this place."

The historian turned towards the stasis tube. "Suppose the Rakatans turned loose their latest experiments on the strike team? Suppose that was what the tanks were holding? We don't know how tough or what conditioning they applied to their test subjects down here. You could revive that poor woman only to find her jump us without a moment's notice, and we're not exactly packing a full strike team's arsenal to defend ourselves."

TAG: Tralus team

OOC: Guys, I know that for the advancement of the narrative we're probably gonna wind up pushing the button anyway :) but I'd advise caution in any event. Blame me for continually subjecting Xan's characters to near-death experiences over in ToF, I'm hyper-paranoid about former players looking to get some payback. :p :p :p

6. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Carek Thorn
    Mines

Carek nodded his head after hearing Lisander?s first whispers and took the hint when they began to talk out loud.

?Started off as a medic. Helped wherever I could.? He said as casually as he could, and yet trying to make his voice carry.

?After a little bit of actually helping, I became a doctor and set up in a hospital. Had a lot to do with the general public, but the majority of the injuries I dealt with had to do with the war.?

He paused, almost at a loss for words. It was funny how, when he needed to think of something, it was hard to do it.

?What about you? How did you get involved??

TAG: Fins, Sirak, tjace, Xany

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Gareg
    On-Station: Comm & Briefing Room

"If I were a rich man, I'd bet that was a cult. But as is, I'll have one of the... uh..." - he checked his codebook - "Fingers look into it." The Eye in the Sky. Rock. The Hand and Fingers. Really, at the end of the day, it wasn't stupid people interfering with your job, or the lack of booze, or the lack of equipment. No, it was the kvnarking code names that were going to get to you, psychologically anyway.

"Thanks for the tip, Rock, keep us up to speed on any future developments. And keep making the land safe for us independent research institutions, y'hear? Hate to see our boys get dusted by Coneys." Before I can get to the ungrateful bastards myself, anyway. "Eye in the Sky, leaving false illusion behind." He flipped the comm off.

Gareg took a sip of his water. "Fenor, where's the listing of Fingers for the Corellia Hand? I - never mind, I'll get it myself." He shuffled over to where he had been told the list of Hands was kept, and rifled through the information until he found the data labeled Cor. Hd., and took a look. "Alright, we need an expert on native customs, preferably one familiar with the region in question during Rakatan rule. ... Aha, here we go." Gareg dashed back over to the comm and double checked his transmission settings.

Another codename. For the love of - "Friendly Card, this is Eye in the Sky, looking at you. Need information on region designate 611 - specifically pre-war composition and local customs. Secondary on during and post-war site composition, if you've got it."

TAG: Xan

8. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Davos Reemus - Tralus: Ruins of Cadelmin - Underground Facility

As Davos weighed Ran's concerns for some reason he put his hand on the hilt of the blade on his hip. The idea that these experiments were unleashed on the strike team was terrible to think about. It was likely that the Rakatan scientists were left with no other option when they released their monsters against the rebelling Corellians. Their defences were penetrated and judging by the briefing and the evidence here in the underground facility those defences were over run.

Davos weighed the idea of releaseing the woman but another thought struck him. "Before we open the stasis tube I say we continue our search for any other experiments and see how far these Rakatan butchers went. They may be more bodies like this laying around here. The mission dictates that we search and report our findings. Davo's demenour went dark. "I want to know how far this went."

Davos again started to think about the voice on the comm in his room on Lucifer station. Were they watching now? Did they know about what horrors that were down here in this facility? If they did, Davos had questions for them, and when that oppurtunity presented itself, he was not going to hide behind a comm device. It would be very up close and personal, and most likely with his blades in his hands and at their throats.

TAG: Tralus Team, DarthXan

9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Lisander Olic
    Mines, Selonia

"Me? Oh I was hired. Freelancers usually get hired, but usually not by the Gov. Well, Gov hasn´t been around long enough to make that a rule right?" He spoke out loud and seemingly uncaring, simply hoping that if something moved behind them it would follow them acustically. "You know I was owkring in another mine for three month harvesting ore and euqipment not far away from here. Yeah, brought us a fortune. Morgue and me feel right at home here, therefore." No he did not. Mines looked different. This was not a proper mine. He had seen three in the last month and this one was strange.

"We´re lucky they have no Crakak-spiders in here. Oh man, Moruge hated those things. Well, she was the one who had to hunt them. They are as tall as dogs and actually pretty harmless, but their kids eat away rubber and that isn´t good for equipment, you know? They seem not to have had any of those around here though." None at all. Which was kinda strange as it was an abandoned mine.

He began to look around for explosives. And he made a mental map to see when he had surrounded the central core. The part of the mines they had not drilled to. He felt it was important. It could be some unnatural resilient stone, but he felt that wasn´t it. In his mind he tried to map out if the ship was actually anywhere near this central core they moved around. If so, he saw the problem the scout had.

Tag: Sirak, Spy, Xany

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Sacorr
    Corellia waiting in air

Liar stood guard as she finished tying the young humans up. Now as she looked at the wounded human she began with the basics. Active bleeding, minimal. Slug lodged in shoulder in shallow wound, low velocity impact. Head trauma, minimal. The fact that the young one was able to make noise about his situation was enough for her to rule out many issues within her scope of treating.

Pulling around the pouch and taking a pair of scissors she went about cutting away the shirt in a patch around the wound before replacing it in the pouch. Next would be the sterilizers, clear in brown bottle for the wound, brown in clear bottle for around the wound. She hoped she didn?t get them confused. ?This will hurt, remain still as I tend your wound.? She spoke softly to the young one.

First the brown to clean around the wound with a sponge, then would come the painful clear sprayed into the wound. Then she would have to take the long graspers and pull the bullet out before putting healing paste into and then a dressing on the wound. All would be fine. Although on second thought before she sprayed into the wound she straddled the boys body to pin his arms and midsection to the ground. This was going to hurt.

TAG: Xan, Corellia Team

11. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Carek Thorn
    Mines

?Maybe that?s a lucky thing. Spiders freak me out.?

Carek chuckled as he simply tapped his foot a little, making some nonsense noise just for the heck of it.

?Especially spiders as big as frickin? dogs. Damn, if I saw one, you?d probably hear me screaming miles away.? Carek knew it was true. Spiders had always been the creepiest thing to him.

?And I can?t imagine Morgue would hate something. She seems to me like a person who loves everything! Kind of that flowers-butterflies-and-ponies girl, you know.?

Carek grinned to let Lisander know he was just kidding. Not that it was that hard to determine.

TAG: Fins, Sirak, Xany

12. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Ran Ringhaven
    Cadelmin

The historian nodded at Davos's suggestion. "Agreed. Anyway, our first priority is gathering materials by which we might reverse engineer the Rakatans' FTL drives. Let's get to looking for that, perhaps."
    And he turned back to the rest of the room, searching it thoroughly for anything of interest.

TAG: Tralus team

13. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Apologies for the disappearance, guys. Mass Effect 3 took over my life for a while there. [face_blush]

Posting at work, more updates to come, etcetc.

Jedi_MasterSkywalker, Penguinator-176, Saintheart
    Tralus: Ruins of Cadelmin - Underground Facility

The room itself didn?t hold anything else other than ruined stasis tanks, but the rest of the facility turned out to be a gold mine of Rakatan equipment.

It had been a laboratory, of sorts. Judging by the medical equipment in adjoining rooms, the experiments had been biological in nature; judging by the cages they found and the skeletons therein, the Rakata had been experimenting on live human/drall/selonian subjects. Some of the skeletons bore evidence of cybernetic augmentation similar to those found on the first corpse - and, yes, in another room were several prototypes in various states of blown-up-ness.

(Upon closer inspection, the corpse they found had evidence of many cybernetic enhancements beyond the bladed arm: a blaster mounted directly onto its shoulder blade, metallic weave through its bones, and a device bolted into the back of its skull that could only have been a control chip.)

In short, calling this ?live weapons testing? was like describing an orbital strike as ?a little explosion?.

Unfortunately, while much of the Rakatan equipment was still intact, none looked particularly slanted towards hyperdrive technology. Still, much of it was probably worth salvaging. In the aftermath of the Freedom Wars, even ?mundane? items like holoprojectors and medical scanners had been treated with extreme prejudice, and nobody knew how to make them any more.

14. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    DarkLordoftheFins, spycoder9, SirakRomar
    Selonia: Base of the Cloudland Peaks - Mines

As Lisander and Carek chatted, the treasure hunter was looking around for explosives that might have been left behind since the mine?s active days. He didn?t see any - but if memory served, miners tended to store caches of equipment near active mining sites - and yes, there. In an alcove, partially hidden behind a pile of crates, was a cache containing drills, explosives, temporary lighting and other such power tools necessary to expand the mine.

They were also very close to the crashed ship, now (which, yes, was quite close to the central core: just off it, if Lisander?s mental map was correct). In the distance, up a ramp, they could both see a glimmer of light - likely sunlight, let in by the crash - and as they approached the alcove, they could both see what might be a fragment of a shattered wing.

Meanwhile...

Morgue merged seamlessly into the shadows, controlling her breathing, and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And then there was a sound - a soft thud, a scrape of something soft on rock - and then another. Footsteps? Yes ? someone shuffling along on bare feet, it sounded like ? and it was getting closer ? hard to tell how close, exactly, for whoever it was, it was being very quiet. It was very good at being quiet.

But it wasn?t expecting anyone to lie in wait, and so it had no qualms about walking into the dim glow of an emergency light.

It was an old, stooped-over, raggedly-dressed Drall.

---

HanSolo29, Ktala

Mariisa's initial forays were promising. The ship's console was Rakatan, but all computers were Rakatan or Rakatan-inspired anyway, and it was not especially difficult to match wires and leads to the appropriate ports. After a few minutes of tinkering and trial-and-error, she managed to obtain a status report from the ship's computer:
    LIFE SUPPORT OFFLINE
    DRIVES OFFLINE
    COMM NOT FOUND
    SHIELDS OFFLINE
    WARNING: HULL INTEGRITY BREACHED
    WARNING: CORE POWER 3.142% REMAINING
    >>

It was impressive there was even any core power, really. But that was, perhaps, worrying: a Rakatan drive core could still produce a rather impressive explosion if you jostled it wrong, even if it had barely any power left.

15. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Mitth_Fisto
    Corellia: Crash site

Just as Sacorr predicted, as soon as she sprayed the wound, the young human yelled and attempted to break free. Fortunately she was about a head taller and had the advantage of leverage. He was going nowhere, and it took her only a moment (even with an uncooperative patient) to pull the slug out and smear the wound with paste.

The boy quieted for a moment when he realized he was being treated - then his eyes widened when he realized he didn't recognise his medic. With an incoherent sound, he tried to twist away.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mariisa

Mariisa worked as her little droid whistled an soft tune in encouragement. Her fingers worked quickly, chattering softly to herself as she tugged and moved about to expose different ports and wiring. Wires moved with swift speed, as she began to hunt and seek through the console, popping out a panel and going through the many wires. After a few minutes of tinkering, typing into her console what matches and and various layouts, she was rewarded with a soft whirl, as her monitor came to life.

A few moments later, the ships computer gave up with a read-out:

LIFE SUPPORT OFFLINE
    DRIVES OFFLINE
    COMM NOT FOUND
    SHIELDS OFFLINE

WARNING: HULL INTEGRITY BREACHED
    WARNING: CORE POWER 3.142% REMAINING
    >>

Mariisa chirped happily over her shoulder. "It works! I have partial system status." She quickly downloaded that status into her system.

That it still had power, was fantastic. But the core power reading. She made a noise.

"Problem. Could have problem. Need notify lia... ah Human Major Anders. Drives show offline but intact. We have some power. Much, much damage. No life support. Patching through ships secondary systems. Not dare go more. Might set off bad things, if I go to far." Mariisa dug through pouch, moving the other two droids that were busy stacking items in her bag. She reached for the communications device and then stopped. She held up her comlink device. "You think, their security would monitor?" she asked to the room in general.

Without waiting for a reply, she put the device back in her bag. Why take chance? She pushed the rifle she had found back behind her, as she stared at her monitors. Shields. Drives. They were here and intact. Or else she would not have a reading. And life supports... even if not working, they could learn from them. So what now. Find things. schematics. That low level. Maintenance stuff. Would need that, just in case. A map might be nice, but possible that might be higher level of tech. That might trigger something. No, keep things safe. Low level. Ship had power. Also meant ship could do something bad.

No, wait. They different. Map more like lower level security. Schematics might be more classified. Yes. Need to be engineer or pilot to see those. Map better. Illumination? That low level too. But might draw out too much power. Not check other systems yet. Better not turn on too much now.

So, she waited.

17. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Major Ric Anders
    Corellia: Surface

?Wouldn?t you like to know?" Ahh, not going to get anything out of this one so easily it seemed. Too bad, it would have made things go far more smoothly. Now they may have to do things the hard way.

Anders knew that as soon as the technical team of Mariisa and Graf were finished up, the team would be leaving. When they did that, they would release these kids. Taking prisoners certainly wasn't in their mandate. Neither was torture, even if it was Anders certainly wasn't prepared to go that far. He was no Coney after all. But they were going to be here for awhile, maybe by withholding food and water to these kids would loosen their tounges.

"Just goes to show, you ain?t -? but than the red headed kid...Cay? interupted. ?Is he gonna be okay??

Perhpas there was another way to get something from them. Anders approached Cay, but still kept a safe distance between them. He slung his rifle over his shoulder. "Him?" he said indicating the fallen member of the kids group. "Yeah he is in good hands..." then he remembered it was Sacorr looking after him. "...erm claws."

He turned his attention back to Cay. "Why don't you tell us what you kids were doing out here. You do that, and I can promise we will let you all go when we are done."

Anders had no idea if it would work or not. But just as he had finished speaking the wounded one began to yell and tried to break free. Anders saw that Sacorr had everything under control, but hopefully the distress of the wounded would encourage Cay to talk.

TAG: Xan, Corellia Team.

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Lisander Olic
    Mines, Selonia

He handed some of the equipment over to Carek, as he laughed about his words. "Yeah, she is all sunshine, is she?" Then he took two packages of explosives himself and checked the map again. The ship, the undrilled part of the mines. It looked like something was very wrong about this mines. Something was going on here, they did not know about and it did have to do with the ship. He took a drill and shouldered it, checking his gun once more. The fifth time within the last hour. Then he took two lights and activated them, handing one to his companion. "The good part about not having to hide anymore." He smiled. His voice was lower now, nobody even a few steps away could hear him. "Let´s just hope Mrs. Sunshine get´s any pursuers before they get us."

Then he raised his ways again, so they could be heard. "To the ship, then."

And he looked into the dark of the passage they had came from and then turned towards their goal and began walking again.

Tag: Spy, Sirak, Xany

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mariisa

Mariisa realized something very quickly.

SHE HATED WAITING.

Elders took to long. Rather to work than wait. Waiting was wasted time. Human liar Eryk already looking through ship. She just need to find out more. Ship was mostly here. Might have extra tools laying about. Maybe things to fix her droids. She quickly scooped up her droid on her shoulder, and put it inside the bag. She looked at the information she had downloaded. Maybe more terminals about. More places to download information about drives.

And if she just happened to find something that might be useful.... After all, mechanic or engineer on ship had to have something to fix things with. Another terminal might allow her to download more interesting information.

With a chirp, she turned and quickly disconnected from the current terminal. She knew what to look for now. Can find more information. Already found weapon. Maybe it works? She would find out later. So, she pulled out a light. If she was going to search deeper, then she would need light. No power up yet. Power up might cause other problems.

Other human was busy. Now Mariisa's turn. Time to see what else she could find. Maybe she get lucky. If she find another terminal, maybe even more information, than what she had already downloaded. So much info. She would have to scan through it later. Now, she just copies what she can.

Time to find more.

Quietly, she moved a little bit deeper into the ship, looking for something interesting. She also looked closely at the walls. Markings could tell much. Matching symbols and such. So much more, to find, yes!

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Sacorr
    Corellia: Surface - Crash site

As the young human tried to twist out from under her she hunkered down atop of snarled at his face, "Stop! You will undue the work to heal you. Be still!" Trying her best to counter his moves she continued to do her best to make him stay resting on his back without applying pressure to where she had just dressed his wound. Cubs could be such a trouble when it came to tending their wounds.

If the young one did not quiet down soon she feared she would have to try giving him a sedative, something that she greatly did not want to do. After all with such a fresh wound that the liar had forced her to deliver to this one she feared the complications doing so would do to the human. She was not a human doctor after all, just a field medic in the crude terms that the war against the Rakatta had given her.

TAG: HanSolo29, docking_bay94, @Sarrge, Team Corellia

21. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    GM Note
    ... now that I have your attention. ;)

Roll call time! Who's still here? Who still remembers what they were doing, let alone what the game was about? Who's forgotten they were in the game at all until they clicked the thread and saw their name next to a post? (Wouldn't blame you, honestly; it's been six months five months and a week.)

If you were in this game and are still interested in playing, PM me. If you were not in this game but want to be, PM me too.

If not, no need to PM me - and don't worry, no harsh looks will be levelled in your direction. We'll call it a quiet no-fault thing.

22. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Ran RinghavenCadelmin

"This is splendid," said Ran, standing up again and taking a final look around the room. The cache of technology that this room represented was enough for him to set aside the revulsion and chills that resulted from examination of the hybrid, man/machine skeletons that remained behind. "We'll want to get all of this material back to the ship - even if it's not directly related tor FTL technology, this is the sort of thing that will keep historians and engineers arguing for decades."

He sobered, his gaze coming to rest back on the stasis tube that they'd been studiously ignoring for the past half hour or so. "Are there any other rooms anyone's seen that we might want to look through before we...?"

TAG: Xan, whoever else is left on Tralus ;)

s65horsey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.