main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Costuming workshop

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Skywalker2584, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Some of the 501st member might have a thing that weekend. There's a little promo gig in Kentucky on the 9th and 10th.

2. Skywalker2584

Skywalker2584 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2004
    Well whom thinks that they might be able to make it not this Sat. but the Sat. of the 9th. I can try one last time for this date. But after that I'm just gonig to have to look further up the calender. Is everyone even still interested in this. We probably won't be working on specific costumes persay but more sharing techniques, places to look for stuff, the materials to look for, etc. Fun, informative, a third appealing thing yet to be named I guess. But yeah, who still wanted to do this, and what days would be good for you?

3. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    I can still make that date. I talked to my parents since their return from Boston and they wouldn't be opposed to having another event at the house. I think the church might be a good place to hold a big costuming event where lots of people are actually working on costumes. However, if a couple of people are doing demonstrations on how to make certain things and most of the others are still looking for ideas, it might be better to do a location with internet access and a DVD player (for visual reference).

Perhaps Loki and/or Tambo can let us know if either of them can attend and who might be going to the event in Kentucky.

4. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Currently the weekend of the 9th I may be in Franklin working on my next costume. Me and another guy are working on the same one and time is tight. Not sure if we'll be joining the large group, but we're still a few weeks out so it's anyone's guess.

5. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    I'll be there. I'll bring my Chewie mask and some clean up supplies for it so I can continue working on it.

6. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    So Joseph, are we having the costuming workshop on Saturday? Which location?

7. Skywalker2584

Skywalker2584 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2004
    Sorry I've been lax on the boards. I found out the church is still available till the end of the month then it's no longer ours. But Yeah I'm still up for stuff on the 9th I can bring some staedlers to play with that we could make food capsuls. I don't have any specific costume stuff maybe besides a resin puch or my new conversion kit for my graflex. Who is still all up for next Sat. aka the infamous July the 9th of the July mayhem gang? I see a yes for myself, Matt, Glenn Stein(sorry if I mispelled your last name man) that's three.

Ryan when you get back from your trip are you still up for that day?
    Sadly Shannon can't make it but she has a great reason not to be there pass my happy birthday along Shannon.
    Anyone else know if they could make it that day?
    Scruff?
    Greg?
    Anybody?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.