main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crafton Day

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Storm_Granger, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Ok guys there may need to be a change for the day, I am working with the Vice President of Crafton Hills College in pushing this through but I wanted to give you all a heads up that I wont know for sure till Monday. So I will post again about this on Monday, as far as time it will be an all day thing, we will start showing movies at about 11 or 11:30 and we will go till 10 at night.

As far as food goes we are going to ask that some of you guys from the other Fan Forces brings some stuff and I will create a sing up list for what you can/want to bring. any questions please feel free to PM me

2. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I gotta say guys, taking a look at where we will be, it looks pretty darn cool...keep in mind, members of the IEFF has given the school the nickname of the temple, because it looks so much like the Yavin temple...all in all, it should be a really fun event! :D

3. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
  4. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  5. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Ok guys! let me fill you in on what is going on. We are not going to have it on this Saturday. The problem is that on the 13 there are no classes and it would cost the college extra money to open everything up for us so we have to do it when there are classes in the morning. Courtney and I have an apointment with Thurman (the vice -president of CHC) on Monday at 9. I am so sorry about this inconvenience but we have the new offical date on Monday around 10am!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.