main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT! Roll call!

Discussion in 'Archive: Connecticut' started by MonaLeia, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    I just wanted to see who was around and sort of consolidate a list of "members" for CT. Or people who are hanging around.

I'm Lisa and I'm 21 years old and I live near Danbury, CT. I am a member of the Rhode Island fan force because I go to school in RI and I have recently attended my first Boston meet. I am hoping to add CT to the mix, particularly because I am graduating this year.

So, let's try this. :) Who are you? Where are you? What are you?

2. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Hey! I'm Evie, I go to school in Fairfield, CT. but I am from Boston originally. Go Red Sox!!! :)

3. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Ben, I'm 16, I live in West Haven and attend West Haven High

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Any chance of getting you guys to meet up to become an official chapter? :) *big cheesey grin* LOL

5. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Well, we seem kind of... sparse. And I'm also away at school or else I'd try and help... plus I'm not really near everyone else. *shrugs* I don't know if we're really ready for our own chapter, as much as I'd love to see one in CT.

6. Saturniia

Saturniia Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2004
    Bec, near 21, in New York state for school. Originally from near New Haven.

As far as meetings are concerned, MonaLeia's right. We might not quite be ready, especially since some of us go to school out of state, and others of us are from other states going to school in CT.

*thinks about where we could meet*

7. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    I'm goin to see the early showing of Team America: World Police tonight at 7:00 at the showcase in orane if anyone wishes to join me.

8. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey CT!!

I'm your new RSA :) Strawbary is still around, but with the region growing so quickly she decided to take another on board to help out!

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I'm here if you guys need anything or have any questions. I'm only a stone's throw away from you in Massachusetts, so hopefully I'll be able to make one of your meetings at some point soon.

Speaking of which, what would you guys like to do? Do you want to become an official chapter? If so, let me know and we can try and get you guys rolling along :)

9. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm Dave, I'm a 17 year old filmmaker from the New Haven area, and I'm in my senior year of high school at Christian Heritage in Trumbull [shameless plug]who has a school play this Thursday and Friday at 7:30 PM.[/shameless plug]

10. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Hey Meriwyn! Welcome welcome! About becoming official, I suppose I would like some input from people who are actually IN CT right now; I would be the wrong person to make a decision!

Seems we got a young group in here! I guess what we can do now is sort of probe for interest. Do you know anyone in CT who likes SW? Start getting the word out!

Once again, I extend an invitation to all of you to check out the RI group! It's great fun!

11. General_Jade

General_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    General Jade from Groton, CT. I must be the only persion living on the eastern side of CT in here ;).

12. Aero_Slasher

Aero_Slasher Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2002
    Alex from the buffalo chapter "The North Ridge"
    her in new haven for college. 18 years old

13. AniSky1291

AniSky1291 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2004
    I'm Nina, I'm 17 and I was born and raised in Hamden, CT, but right now, I go to school and hour away in Purchase, NY. I come home often enough though, so it's ok. :)

14. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Nice to meet all of you! :)

I feel so far from everyone! Well, aside from the Rhode Islandness, I'm from the corner of the state, heh.

15. korah_matah

korah_matah Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2004
    Hi I'm Liz, 30 years old and living in the Hartford area.

16. jxchamb

jxchamb Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    Jake, 27, from the Litchfield area. Just counting down the days until Ep III.

17. rodman9866

rodman9866 Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2004
    Paul....25....living in new haven....don't know wether i will see episode 3 in north haven or branford yet. they are about the same distance in either direction. i was thinking about growing out my beard and buying one of those robes from a costume shop and go as obi-wan but all the guys i'm going with would beat me up for embarrasing them haha. where is everyone else going to go?

18. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    I was going to go to the regal in stratford. I think it's the most recently remodeled in the state. Stadium seating and the like.

19. hog-o-sith_72

hog-o-sith_72 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Hello all...Paul, 33 from Stratford here. I'll be going to the Crown Marquis in Trumbull as they have the DLP Digital Projection Theater and from what I'm reading, Episode III in that format will be different than the film version.

Also, who is going to CIII? I am with 3 buddies.

20. EndorRebelScum

EndorRebelScum Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Ethan, 14, Hamden. I'm going to see it In North Haven alot.

21. Luthe

Luthe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Kim, 20, Danbury area. Anyone seeing Ep. III in Danbury?

22. rodman9866

rodman9866 Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2004
    OBI-BEN.....my job isnt too far from that theater. also the one in trumbull sounds pretty good too. i wonder how much different it will appear on a DLP projector?

23. HarpuaFSB

HarpuaFSB Jedi Master star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Tom, 33, Stamford, CT...

24. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I'm from Fairfield. I was just looking to see if there was anything around here. Doesn't seem to be many people. :(

25. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    You're from Fairfield, cool. I go to Fairfield University. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.