main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Plagious, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Mine actually broke when I was adding a second badge to it. Thankfully I had 2 lanyards so I could still have one.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I had issues with my badge as well. It fell off multiple times throughout the weekend - including once while getting off of the shuttle bus. Fortunately, I noticed it fall each time and didn't end up losing it.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I switched the lanyard to my old CIII lanyard, that also made it possible for me to combine the badge with my name badge.

4. CurlyHayami

CurlyHayami Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    Actually, one "legimate" one that's come to mind are the hours for the "Experience Hall" (by now I forget the exact name actually..Exhibition? Where autographs, etc. were, w/e) store vs. the "Celebration Exclusives" store hours. I don't know why the former couldn't stay open until the same time as the exclusives store (10 PM)-even if it meant food and activities (tattooing, droid racing, etc.) closing.

Surely it's my fault for bad first-con planning (which in my observations the first time of ANYTHING can never be your best) but it was really depressing to be at the Exclusives store by 8 PM to gaze over at it's now unreachable much-more awesome counterpart to the left.:( I saw other fans try to go and get disappointed by this fact too (so there's still business there). I don't know if it's stayed open past 7 PM in the past-has it?

...yea I know-I'll get over missing that hall someday, I REALLY have to-obviously CV can't be rewinded. Specifically if anyone could tell me who was responsible for having stuff like the old Unleashed line and 90's Kenner back on shelf-I'd appreciate it...the prices were so much better than Ebay. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.