main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX D/FW Fanforce homepage

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    (Just so the page can be listed as a topic for new folks....)

The D/FW Fanforce has a webpage at:

http://www.dfwfanforce.net/

Some folks have had troubles with the "join" page not working right. I'm sure the webstaff there will get things ironed out when they can as the site is still under construction.

Who knows.. maybe we'll even discuss more about the page at the next meeting on Dec. 16th? I'd love to know more about what's to come, myself.

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    *coughERICcough*

Sorry, had something in my throat.

But, the film, games, and DVD sections are working like a charm. Especially since we can do it ourselves.

3. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    ;)

I had actually posted some stuff at the old board that should be added or could possibly be added to the webpage that would help our members stay on top of things. I probably should drag those over here.. hmmmm... maybe I will in a bit. I probably shouldn't have bothered posting yet since we were going to be moving over here - but since I had thought of them, I figured I'd at least put them somewhere...

anyway.. MTF/DS/BWY, seeya around the boards ;)

Cynthia

4. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    From the old board (posted by me):

"You might consider adding a "meetings" section and putting info for meetings there - either in a box on the main page or an actual linked page - and adding the January date (and other known upcoming convention dates) to the events page @ dfwfanforce's page... just fyi

If you did a meetings page you could list information regarding the last meeting on that page so that folks who didn't attend or couldn't hear properly will be able to click and go "oh yes.. that's right, they wanted to know if someone could do ____ for the convention.. I'll see if I can do that, then" or some of our out of town folks can see stuff mentioned and planned and plan for it before they get here, too. Just tryin' to help make suggestions for the page "

5. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    We actually plan on incorporating these ideas into the website. This type of stuff will go under the "Events" section as soon as I code an admin function for that section... :)

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Excellent. Glad to hear that. It'll be most helpful for folks to have as much as we need to know about DFF crammed into one page so that we can keep up on things :)

Looking forward to seeing more changes and additions.

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.