main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Danger, Destiny, and Everlasting Love (Xani, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JENNA, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    I do not own Star Wars. This first chapter is just a test run to see if any one likes the story and wants me to continue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi awoke with a sigh to a blissful day. He and his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, were on a distant planet called Etheryios, and it was a gorgeous day. The young padawan smiled and rubbed his eyes. He sat up, watching his Master. Qui-Gon was still asleep, covers around him and his brown hair touseled. The boy concealed a grin. Qui-Gon looked more funny asleep then he did awake. Obi-Wan stood up and walked to a window that was a few yards away from the beds. The fourteen year old gently tugged on his braid, signaling he was a Jedi padawan. Obi-Wan lifted the window up, letting a cool breeze drift into the room and sighed softly. The breeze felt so good to him.

Qui-Gon's nose twitched as a strand of his hair tickled his nose, but continued sleeping... until a huge gust of wind blew into the room, sending the covers flying and Qui-Gon's hair all around his face. Blue eyes snapped open. "PADAWAN!" He yelled, sitting up. The Jedi Master saw his young padawan grinning sheepishly by a window that was open. "OBI-WAN! SHUT THAT WINDOW INSTANTLY!" Qui-Gon yelled, not in the mood for practical jokes. A flash of hurt crossed the young boy's face, but he closed the window. "Sorry," He murmered. "Obi-Wan, I'm not trying to be nasty, it's just that... I don't like waking up to big gusts of winds in the morning. Would you like it if someone did that to you?"

Obi-Wan paused. "No." He said softly. "I'm sorry, Master. I won't do it again."

And in your eyes,
    I see ribbons of color,
    I see us,
    Inside of each other,
    I feel my consious merge with yours,
    And I hear voices,
    What is this hurt?

It had been a week since Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon recieved the news of their new mission. They would be going to the planet of Etheryios to help people with their planet. There were a group of rebels, it seemed, bent on making the planet into a mining corporation. But civilians didn't want the planet ruined! There were good schools for the children and good jobs for the adults. It was the Jedi's job to find out who is responsible for the rebellion and the fact that a civil war could break out at any time. The only *BIG* mining corporation that have planets into mining was Offworld... a company that used to be run by a deceased Xanatos. But Offworld hadn't shown their 'faces' since Xanatos died and there were no other mining buisnesses like it. So the Jedi were being sent in to help. "Be careful, you must," Master Yoda had warned. "Grave danger I sense." Qui-Gon took the warning, but Obi-Wan shrugged it off. What could be dangerous about a harmful planet?
    ~~~~~

Obi-Wan played with his tunic. He was tired of listening to people arguing about the agriculture. After all... maybe one of the leaders was one of the rebels. But the boy wasn't sure. It could be possible. There was A'rein... he was dangerous as well as wealthy. He was the ruler of the planet with light blonde hair, tan skin and dark green eyes. He was ruthless, cunning, and very intelligent. Qui-Gon didn't trust him. Neither did Obi-Wan. His daughter, B'erin, was a very beautiful girl. She had silver looking hair with pale skin and baby blue eyes. She had taken on to Obi-Wan instantly. The two became friends in days. But Obi-Wan was still wondering who was at the top of all this. And why would they go after this particular planet?

A hooded figure ran to a dark cave on the edge of Etheryios's capital, Theros. Another was waiting there for them. "The plans are going perfectly, my Lord," the figure murmered. "Good. Make sure it STAYS that way. Don't fail me..." The other said in a silky voice. "What of the Jedi? They are a concern to the rebellion." The smaller figure said. "I shall take care of them... I have a score to settle with Jinn and Kenobi, anyway." A wicked laugh rangout through the cave and all the figure saw of the person was a broken circle scar on one delicate yet scarred cheek.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Xanatos??? Great start!

3. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Interesting! Keep going1

4. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Thank you guys so much for your support in this story!

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were summoned to the palace for a meeting about the threat of war. Obi-Wan was really impatient. He didn't want to go to another one of these boring meetings! "Keep your temper in check, Padawan," Qui-Gon said a bit sternly. "I've said before, those who seem not to notice your behavior, do." The boy just crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't a three year old. So why was Qui-Gon acting like he was one?

B'erin noticed her friend and smiled cheerfully. "Obi!" She called, running up to him and hugging him. It had been a few days since they had hung out together. She kissed him on the cheek. The boy blushed. "Are you going to that dull meeting?" She teased. "Yeah." Obi-Wan said and grinned. "But if it doesn't bore me TOO much, why don't we go down to the lake and talk afterwards?" B'erin smiled. "Sure. See you later, Obi!" She said, racing off.

Qui-Gon rubbed his head. If he didn't know any better, he would think Obi-Wan was infatuated with the girl. A Jedi wasn't-- ISN'T supposed to fall in love. Obi-Wan knows that, Qui-Gon thought. It was probably just a warm friendship-- like Qui-Gon's friendship with Jedi Master Tahl. Although blinded, she hadn't lost her wit and humor. A light smile tugged on the rugged Jedi Master's face. He was just being foolish.

5. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    My, my, Qui Gon seems crabby! And I always thought he was a morning person, even if he was woke up by a gust of wind!

Oh,no...Xan is alive...

Not good

Can't wait for more!

6. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Oooh, great fic!!! :D :D Please continue!!!

Qui seems pretty crabby, but the beginning of the scene when Obi opened the window in the first post was funny [face_laugh] But poor Obi, getting smacked down for it :( Then again, I do hate it when my cousin does that to me every day for an entire month in the summer...

And in your eyes,
    I see ribbons of color,
    I see us,
    Inside of each other,
    I feel my consious merge with yours,
    And I hear voices,
    What is this hurt?

Beautiful, beautiful =D= =D=

Whoa, Xan is alive!!!! :eek: :eek: I'm really intrigued to see what happens! Please update again soon :D

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Xanatos! Oh yeah! [face_dancing]

8. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

I can sense it through the force this is going
    to be interesting

Keep Posting[face_dancing]

9. PadawanEstel

PadawanEstel Jedi Master star 1