main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Dark Times live action movie/series?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by spicer, Nov 14, 2012.

1. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    I love the Dark Times comics, the story and the art are superb, so I thought what if there were to be a movie or (better) a tv series based on the comics? Now that Disney bought Lucasfilm, and said that there are going to be a lot of new movies and possibly Star Wars tv shows, I think it's possible for this to happen. It has great characters, which haven't appeared in the movies or the Clone Wars show (except for Vader and the Emperor), and the story is great, it just fits the title Dark Times perfectly! They can also do the live action show they've anounced years ago set in the same period, since they said that show won't be about Jedi. Would you like that Dark Times fans?

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    "Surprise, the protagonist's daughter got eaten" is generally a hard sell for the networks.

Gorefiend, Zorrixor and Robimus like this.
  3. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Fans would also lose interest quickly if there were three month delays between each episode.

DavBacca and Zorrixor like this.
  4. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    Well, obviously the show would be more adult oriented, so I don't see a problem with that.

5. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    It would be awesome, but they are not going to make a series as self contained as Dark Times is.

6. boomx2sjk

boomx2sjk Jedi Master star 2

Nov 9, 2012
    Anything is possible if the ST is a success.