main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Bane Fan Film Site

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by RooHo, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RooHo

RooHo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2006
    Resurrection is a fan film site dedicated to the fans that made it happen and to the Star Wars galaxy we all cherish.

http://www.starwarsresurrection.com

[image=http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/rick_johnson409/res_37_fx.jpg]

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Good to see you guys are still around! :)

3. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    We Sith are patient and stealthy creatures. You know what they say about the quiet ones;-)

4. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Hey, you've got a nice site going on there. It's easy to navigate, has the right information for your film and seems to be well put together. It's not as flashy as other fan sites sometimes are, but it's simple, effective and gets the point across. Some of the pages, though, might be better suited if they were combined or put onto the main page. For example, the tagline page. It's a catchy tagline, but it doesn't seem like all that much is there to warrant one page. It seems like something that'd fit on the main page. The same thing could go for the about page. It could either go onto the main page or be combined with the tagline.

Other than those two pages, you have awesome content. It's well written with lots of information and a lot of great pictures. You seem to have a great fan project going on and I'm going to keep an eye on it for sure.

5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    It's a good site. I'm glad this Bane film is progressing. :)

6. RooHo

Oct 4, 2006
    Thanks for the comments jedimasterbac. I agree about those pages you mentioned by taking a step back looking at it again and went ahead and made some changes. Glad you enjoyed it pretty much overall and thanks for the tip;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.