main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Wedding prep is taking a lot of time, so I will be on reduced time for a spell, and then, obviously, when married I have a fortnight away. :D

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm going to Wacken Open Air in Germany on the 3rd and won't be back until the 8th.

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Have a good time, TDO! Get smashed and see Ihsahn on my behalf.:p

Incidentally, odds are my posting is about to get a bit erratic, as I'm moving into my new apartment over the next two weeks. So if my updates take longer than the usual (extremely slow) pace, that's probably the cause.

4. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Sorry for my absence but ever since I got back from Germany it's been one long drunken ride and I'm not quite sure as to what I have been up to.. But I'll try to get some posts going today/tomorrow. Again, sorry!

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'll be away for a couple of weeks starting August 20. Got a family reunion to attend, and then we're climbing Mount Kinabalu.

Be good to Peng. :D

6. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    Hello everyone, I'm back. I just wanted to take this moment to explain a bit. Somethings happened, somethings better left unsaid and in the closet where they belong, that took me away from this fine community. But, as I have just said, those things are off in a closet now and I can resume my place amongst my peers. I do apologize to all those in SotS for pulling a Houdini on them. I look forward to gaming again with all of you.

-Anvil-

7. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    If you want unnecessary details, check the latest GM Notice in my game in the NSWRPF. For those of you who don't care about such banal trivialities I'll be away for a week or two. GMs have been notified, etc.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nothing major here..

Just saying Im gone from Sep 2 - Sep 6th... For that little thing called DRAGON*CON...WOOT!!!

*gets cameras ready!*

9. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Things are slowing down on my side again. I hope I can post again within the next few days . . .

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I'll be back.

Moving tomorrow, settling back in to university life...shouldn't be too long!

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Where to begin, where to begin... Suffice it to say, my life this semester is a far departure from my life last semester, and so my updates are going to be sporadic... indefinitely. I'll still be around to provide that strange social thread... whatever... when I take a break to slack off, but all of my important posts are going to be occurring with a reduced frequency. It's an unfortunate consequence of my junior year as a science double major, but I'm not calling it quits outright.

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    I...am back. Sort of.

13. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    School.

Yeah might be a bit slow cause of all the studying i'm gonna do to make sure I don't fall behind.

14. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Got my first job at Best Buy and things are kind of hectic right now because of training.

But I'm still able to get on, just a warning should I disappear.

-b

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    All right, school is officially under control...who has two thumbs and gives presentations in the second week of classes? This guy.

16. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    I've been MIA recently. Er, sorry about that.

I'd like to say it's because I've had RL stuff ... but it wasn't. I've done nothing for the last few days but play Civilizaton V. Yes, I'm a terrible moderator. :p

Back once I win a damned game!

17. Harpalyce

Harpalyce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2010
    Not actually dead!

...my computer was another story.

18. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    So, just putting my players and GMs on notice, my schedule has been packed for the last week, but HAPPILY this week I only work tuesday and wednesday, and have the rest of the week off.

-b

19. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Against me, Darth RL has prevailed.

Farewell.

@};- :(

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Farewell farewell, or just farewell?

21. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    STOP MAKING ME PUSH THIS BUTTON:_|

22. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    I just started my new job ( :D) so my online time is taking a hit, at least for the time being while I get settled in and stuff. Will endeavour to keep up tags, but please harass me over PM/IM if I start dropping them.

23. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    May have to go green again soon...stupid school that has lost meaning in my life...

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I just wanted to pop in here and say that I recently got commissioned to work on Topps' upcoming SW Galaxy 6 trading card set doing sketch cards and as a result, my time devoted to posting here on the boards will be very limited. I have to do 133 cards by December 31st, so it's going to be one hectic month. If I get behind in posting, just give me a nudge and I'll do my best to try and get something up as soon as possible.

25. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Schedule for work this week is packed. AKA I work every day.

So, I might not get but one or two posts up this week.

-b