main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Darth Vader wanted for interview....

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Skippy_The_Klingon, Mar 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippy_The_Klingon

Skippy_The_Klingon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey Guys! I've got some info that may be interesting....

Patrick Phillips, the host of a local cable access tv show is looking for some one who has a really good Vader costume to do an appearance on his show. He's planning a comedy skit around Vader and want's as good a costume as possible. If anyone here is interested or knows somene who would be, you need to contact Patrick at patrick@patrickshow.com or check his website www.patrickshow.com

2. trooper158

trooper158 Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    Dude, that would be a mistake to mess with the Dark Lord.Remember he is one with the Force now ,He can reach be on the grave
    May the force be with you on your sreach.

3. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Skippy that sounds neat. I can't get to the 501st site yet (it's been down since last night.. rebels?? LOL!) to see if there are any Vaders around the area listed there, but I'll send a copy of your post to a trooper from Dallas that I've contacted before.. maybe he knows someone...

4. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Skippy, I forwarded to that trooper in Dallas who is now forwarding it to someone he knows.. hopefully they'll get that guy a Vader. Thanks for posting that!

5. Skippy_The_Klingon

Dec 4, 2000
    Great! I'll let Patrick know we have some leads...

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Yeah, I dunno how good any of the leads are (they may not be able to get anyone in time, I think he was going to try to contact someone in Oklahoma but I don't know if that means that's where a Vader costumer would be - probably going through a couple of emails before it gets to someone! LOL).. but it's a start at least! :) Shame I can't view that show.. I don't think I can if I recall.. I don't have digital cable :( Ah well... if you get the show, you'll have to let us know how it goes if they get a Vader :)

7. Skippy_The_Klingon

Dec 4, 2000
    Well, It would be easier if there is anyone in the immidiate area to do the show. It is only cable access after all. Though if you do want to see the episode, I'm sure Patrick will post it on the website

<a href="http://www.patrickshow.com">www.patrickshow.com</a>

8. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Yup, I'd pasted your post in an email, so hopefully they won't go through too much trouble. Still.. (as I'm sure you know since you do costuming too I believe) some of these guys love any chance of wearing their costumes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.