main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX DFW FanForce Veterans' Lounge

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Jan 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    RB-wan

I remember you..... I was the one with the TV and VCR and the Matrix, not bootleg, but not very legal either. Long story. You lived in those apartments right down the street from the campsite. the little one was a tadpol then.

Cant imagine that same tadpol sproutin legs and talkin like there is no tomorrow.

Have you gone up to the Legacy much at all?

So how is the Family??

2. RB-wan

RB-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2000
    Hey Kenley! What's up bro?

I've been up to the Legacy maybe twice. Things have been pretty tough these days and I haven't had much opportunity to hang out up there. I have been going to FanForce meetings, and I'm wanting to volunteer the weekend of the show.

Really sucks that AOTC is happening and I am out of work and dead broke. *sigh*

Robbie's doing great. He's starting to recognize characters and things from AOTC ( "Count Doh-kookoo" LOL ) and he can reenact scenes from TPM and X-Men on demand. He really is a lot of fun now that he can talk a bit and run around.

Too bad he has to see his Mommy and Daddy divorcing, though. We've been separated almost 18 months now. Robbie's been a real trooper, though.

Have a blast at Celebration 2, you lucky dogs! Can't wait to hear the stories.

Best,

Bri

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Thinking back on the party we had in April, 2001...thank goodness the plane-buzzing incident took place *before* September 11th...imagine if that'd happened this year... :eek:

4. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Its funny you say that, because since 911 I have had a fear of flying. And for those of you that know I have been fllying all over this country for the past 3 years. I have flown over 100,000 miles in the past 3 years without a care in the world. And now I grit my teeth when the plane takes off.

For an example the plane ride coming back from Indy was the worse flight I have ever had. And last week on my way to Springfield I have the biggest scare of my life.

We Took off without a problem and everything seemed OK then all of a sudden the engines just seemed to cut of and the plane began to drop. about 30 seconds later the pilot regained control and all seemed to be well. But myself and the people next to me thought it was going to be our demise.

I have never in my life felt like that and all I could do was pray. Who said God Doesnt Answer Prayers...

Red 5 Out

5. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    I said it.

and I'll say it again...

"<insert diety of choice> doesn't answer prayers!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.