main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dining December

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Since it seems that November didn't happen, let's see if we can meet in December.

Here's the idea for this months event. Why don't we meet someplace for dinner and do something similar to a Christmas party for the Fanforce. If you would like we can exchange gifts or just enjoy each others company over dinner.

So now we need a date, time and place. Do weekends work best for people, or do week days?

2. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Either is fine with me as long as it isn't on or after the 15th. We have a wedding & mini family reunion from the 15th thru the 26th.

3. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I can't do it on the 16 because I have a huge Christmas party I'm planning so I'm not going to plan 2 events on the same night.

So is mid December best for others? Also what places seem interesting to everyone? Do we want to meet downtown or someplace else?

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Alright since the Holidays are a very busy time for people and I would like as many people to attend this event as possible let's hold it on Thursday December 28. It's between holidays I understand but Christmas will have been over and most of those parties will have subsided and we can relax and enjoy one another's company.

I say we shoot for someplace at Jordan Landing the places there are Johnny Corinos, Chili's, Applebee's, Joe's Crab Shack, Famous Daves, some japanes place, Ruby Tuesday and IHOP. I believe those are all the places.

the most votes wins, or the most convincing answer wins.

5. Amber_eyes

Oct 22, 2001
    That day would work for me, all the relatives will be gone by then. I vote for Ruby Tuesday because I haven't been to one in a long, long, long, long time. Actually, I don't think I've ever been to one. lol

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Voting will continue until midnight tomorrow night. If no one else voices anything then it will be Ruby Tuesdays.

7. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Ruby Tuesday works for me

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    So Ruby Tuesday it is then. We will be meeting at 6:30 at the Ruby Tuesday at Jordan Landing on Thursday December 28.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Just a reminder about the dinner on Thursday the 28 at Ruby Tuesday. I hope I'm not messing anyone up with those days. ;) Please post here if you do plan on attending.

10. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    I'll be there

11. Amber_eyes

Oct 22, 2001
    Me too. Just one question tho, where exactly is Jordan Landing?

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    hopefully you get this Amber, Jordan Landing is on 7200 South and Bangerter Highway.

13. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    CRAP! I'm sorry. I wasn't able to get online today until now and I thought we were getting together tomorrow. I was just looking up directions to Jordan landings and decided to look at what time we were going to be meeting and realized that we were in fact supposed to meet at 6:30 today. I hope you had fun though.

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We were still there until almost 9. Stupid waitress.

It was fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.