main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Do You Know These Two Canadian Ladies?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JayTee_Erricck, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Greetings, fellow Star Wars fans!

Just a few days ago, the 9th page of Celebration III photos were posted in the Gallery section in the website http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com . I humbly invite one & all to give the pics a view.

Please keep in mind that a few of the photos have supplemental/accompanying pix as well. Those that do have the "Click here for second photo!" link beneath them. I hope you'll be sure to view those as well.

There is a pic on page 9 that features 2 ladies from Canada, if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps the fans that frequent this board know them.

Also, there should be at least 2 more pages of Celebration III photos yet to come. Please check back in the weeks, months & years to come to see those and more photo sections and other content that will be added!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you.

Jay Tee

P.S. If you have friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. that have any interest in Star Wars, please share the site link with them. As a Star Wars fan, I'm hoping other Star Wars fans will get to see these pix. Mahalo!

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Hey Jay Tee!

The two in the second pic I don't recognize myself. Possibly from Edmonton? They had quite a large turn out drive down and I only met a few of them briefly.

The blonde in pic 4 is also Canadian. From Toronto. The red and black Mandalorian beside her is from my FF chapter.

3. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I know that the first girl in the second picture is from Montreal, but I don't think she posts here. I don't know the second one.

4. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    The 2 girls in Question are members of the Badlands Garrison, Alberta Canada 501st. the Mandalorian is the CO of the garrison.
    The website is: http://badlands.ca/

CO Outerrim Squadron
    XO Canadian G 501st

5. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Thank you for the replies & info, everyone!

I do believe that the gal dressed as Asajj posts here in these forums as ms_ventress.

Thanx for checking out the pictures on the RLH website. Please come back for repeat visits in the weeks to come!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with us.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

6. The-Yada

The-Yada Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2005
    You are correct in believing that, that Asajj posts here in these forums as ms_ventress. She is from Edmonton.

7. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    Yep....that's ms_ventress and I!

8. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    thats me! hehe... Sorry JayTee I didn't reply to your PM when you sent me the link of the pics... they are so good! Brings back lots of happy memories of C3... :)

9. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    To BFett333 & ms_ventress,

I'm glad you finally responded. Wasn't sure if you ladies would ever see the pix. I'm happy you did, though!

Have you heard the rumors about C4? Los Angeles. I lived there for 8 years of my life so it won't be as "exotic" for me as Indy. Indy was nice for me since it was my first time there ever. I'd like to go back someday & spend more time just looking around / checking it out. A pretty city, I must say.

I hope you both will make it to C4 along with lots of the other SW fans from Canada!

Erin,

I saw pix of your Slave Leia costume on Leia's Metal Bikini dot com. Great work! Nice job. I hope you won't mind if I drool while looking at the pix. Ooops, there it goes again.......... [Tries to cover mouth while reaching for a handkerchief..........]

In all seriousness, though, great job.

Take care, all.

MTFBWY

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com << Now with Pages 8 AND 9 of Celebration III photos.

P.S. I hadn't checked into this post string in days, if not weeks. A nice coincidence that I check in here the day you 2 ladies respond to it! Maybe it was the Force...........

10. The_Root_Of_All_Evil

The_Root_Of_All_Evil Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.