main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Don't let the name fool you, I'm not old at all.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jabbatheslut_oldman, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabbatheslut_oldman

jabbatheslut_oldman Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Howdy, my names Jonny, and I live in Oshawa. I'm a star wars fan like the rest of you, and because of that I fall victim to all kinds of abuse from my friends. For instance, I just recieved an e-mail saying that I signed up for this forum under the "hilarious" user name "Jabbatheslut_oldman". But the joke is on my friends, because after checking out your lovely site. I am intriged to stick around a while. So would anyone mind giving me the skinney, on what goes down around here?

-Jonny C

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    hey hey... I'm not sure there's a big following in Oshawa... I only know one guy there actually, and he's with the 501st... not FanForce...

Feel free to visit the Toronto group... and even join in some of the events if you're able!...

3. Davin_Leikvold

Davin_Leikvold Jedi Master star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    Uhhh, nice to meet you... Jabba... I hope you find what you are looking for. And don't worry, you aren't the only one who recieves alot of criticism. I, for one, know how you feel. Take it easy! :)

4. jabbatheslut_oldman

jabbatheslut_oldman Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Thank you, and a pleasure talking to you. I will continue to post here, and I'll ceck out the Toronto link. Hell, maybe I'll be able to make it out to an event or two.

-Jonny C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.