main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller Dragon Warriors: Bloodlines

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by greyjedi125, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Fiona "Flex" O'Hara/ New York City/ USA
    Madison Square Garden, Rooftop

As explenations went, the one following the very slow nod of White Lotus was decidedly lacking. Ok, so Fiona could do greater things than what she had so far in her rather short life. What were these great things? What were they connected to? What path was White Lotus talking about? Just a few of the questions that the enigmatic comment had sparked in the young woman. Sighing, followed by a muttering, Fiona decided she would have to be a bit more explicit in what information she wanted.

Considering that for a moment, again she went with the simplest questions there were at the moment. "What great things are you referring to? What is this path? What will it require of me?" Generally speaking those were things one wanted to know before jumping into anything. Those were the things she had hoped to get before the "test" had started, but that was the way life was sometimes, everything completely backwards from what you want.

TAG: GREY

:snoopy

2. Mandeillord

Mandeillord Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2006
    Itzhak Peled
    Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong, China

Itzhak?s mind grew tired as he trekked along the busy streets among locals. He had been walking for hours now and still did not know where to begin his journey. At first he thought that he was hallucinating, but a quick double take showed that what he saw was reality. In the middle of a quiet and small side street was an old, meek bookstore with a relief that was the exact same as the one in the invitation.

At this point Itzhak didn?t care if this would be mere coincidence or the next step in his journey, he just wanted something to happen. The monotony of walking around for hours on end had taken a toll on his mind and he could not last much longer without rest or action. It seemed as if the later was happening as Itzhak?s heart started to beat faster than normal as a wave of nervousness engulfed him. The last time he had been nervous was when he was opening college acceptance letters.

With two deep, calming breaths Itzhak rasped his knuckles on the door to the bookstore and took a couple steps back, preparing himself for the worst thing that could greet him.

TAG: Grey

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    May-Ling Parker
    Oahu, Hawaii, Master Lu Chan's Home

May-Ling heard as Master Lu Chan made his way down the balancing poles. She opened her eyes and looked around at what she had drawn.

"It's very good." Master Lu Chan commented in admiration. She simply nodded, satisfied with her efforts. "When and where is the tournament, Master?" May-Ling had asked.

"Hmmm. It will begin very soon. They won't start until all those invited make it there, but still, it's not like they will wait forever." Hmmm. That sounded to Mayli like time would be drawing close then. After all, she doubted that there were many to be invited. Master Chan's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"I think I see a Dragon in the Clouds, May-Ling." Master Lu Chan said with a hint of surprise in his voice as he pointed to a section in May-Ling's design. She looked over, following the direction he was pointing at. Well...she had been rather flowing. "Could be.." she said with a chuckle.

"We should take a picture of it, then later have it made into a tapestry like the one you did that time." Master Chan smiled, reminiscing. May-Ling blushed. Then spoke again after a moment. "Well, I think we should start packing. We have a long trip ahead of us."

May-Ling nodded. "Yes. And I have to let the school know I wont be available for awhile...but I've finished all of my tests, so there should be no problem." She tapped her finger on the rake she was holding. "After I get the camera, of course." she winked. "I havent traveled out of the country in ages." She sighed. "I am looking forward to this. And...a bit scary. I mean, I've trained, and studied the arts, but most of what I do, well..." May-Ling shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I just hope they look at more than just straight fighting..." She gave a nervous grin. "I dont need any Bruce Lee flashbacks..." She laughed softly. She put up the rake, and quickly moved to grab the camera before they started packing. What DID one take to fight in a tournament? Her book, that was to be sure. Oh well, she would figure it out.

May-Ling quickly took the picture Master Chan requested, before she headed out, to begin packing her thing as well.

Tag:Greyjedi

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Vajra Pani
    Hubei Province, China

The journey Vajra had undertaken had already begun with a most curious and interestng start in the form of the bandits which turned out to be monks. Now they had given him a small clue that he should follow, but no real direction. Vajra was in the right province, but Hubei was a large place. He could be wandering for months or even years before he found what he was looking for.

As it was, many hours had passed and the greater part of the day now lay behind him. Soon it would be time to find shelter, but all that Vajra could see now was trees for as far as his eyes could see. He had travelled several hours without seeing another sign of civilization, the last one beeing a farmstead many, many miles back.

By now Vajra was beginning to feel the effects of fatigue, so he would have to think of something soon. However, as he looked around the area, a cluster of rocks by the base of a small hill caught his attention. The image was faded upon the face of the rocks, and though he could hardly see it before, now it seemed to stand out. The picture was very much like the dragon engraved on the invite he now carried. It's head pointed North East. But, was this a real clue, or was he imagining things due to fatigue.

The sun was still high in the sky, but it would soon be setting. And upon looking in a North-Eastwardly direction, a strange fog seemed to be settling in the area. At the rate it was rolling in, the trees and the whole area would be blanketed, and it'd be hard to see, especially at night.

Vajra's options were few and this situation called for a different set of skills, besides the ones' used for fighting.

Tag: Despised1

Raven Topeni
    Topeni Dojo, Brooklyn, New York

Raven put on a brave face as she approached her father and the unknown man speaking with him. She was not sure what this was all about, or what to expect, but she did have her own suspicions. There were no other students at the Dojo, when it should have been full. After all, it was the weekend, one of the busiest times. So what made today so different? That alone was not only odd, but also telling, that something was afoot.

"Ah, Raven.'Ofefine. (which was the word for daughter) I'm glad that you made it."

Raven's father, Master Topeni of Topeni Dojo, took a few steps and came up to his daughter. He gave a short bow, then gave her a quick hug, before reverting to formalities. Although her father seemed calm, Raven knew that he was trying very hard to contain his joy and awe...but of what?

"This is Master Wei and he has come a long way to see you."

Master Wei was a man of average height, but well built underneath his casual shirt and pant ensemble. His hair was of medium length and greying, but well maintained, and even though he was a man of middle age, it was hard to pinpoint his true age. He still retained a youthful vitality, even that beyond her father's.

Master Wei bowed towards Raven. He wore a pleasant enough expression.

"It is an honor to meet you. Your father has told me much about you and holds you in the heighest esteem."

Master Topeni knew his daughter would want answers, so he did his best to provide them.

"Remember the Tournament I told you about so many times before.." He began to say in earnest, his eyes full of intensity. "...The one every true martial artist aspires for?"
    This time he did not mention the fact that he never got invited to it.

"Well, Master Wei is here to test you! This is the big break we've been waiting for!"

It was obvious that Raven's father was quite excited at this, but he knew well enough that Raven had to make the decison to be tested on her own, despite his proud feelings on the matter.

Master Topeni took a centering breath and nooded to his daughter, before stepping to one side so Raven could address Master Wei on her own terms.

Tag: Jedi_Teegerloo

Hikari Oda[/

5. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    Shinji Anno 'a.k.a' Eddy Lee
    Chicago, Illinois, set of Demon Ninja II

When the scene called for a break, Shinji swore underneath his breath. As he walked away from the set in the standard rush of disgust, he grabbed an absurdly expensive water bottle from his oncoming blond intern, and gave her a nod of thanks. The director might be an idiot, but at least the staff know what they where doing. They always had to though, working for Hollywood was a tough gig to say the least, you always had to be on your toes. Already a swarm of of prop men began rushing the set's floor, cleaning up for the next take. Fake crates made one hell of a mess when you threw a ninja into them.

Shinji sighed as he rushed forward towards his trailer, that pointed towards Tribune Tower, a building that looked like it melded with all those towers that the wicked step mothers kept their Princess daughter in laws, a perfect contrast for the building no less than fifty feet away from him, the Wrigley building glowing with its Art Deco flamboyance. It had cost them a small fortune to shut down this section of the Magnificent Mile. If they could finish it today, they might have fly back to L.A and do it on an incredibly fake set. Already he regretted the fact he turned the role in Spock in that new Star Trek film for this. But his agent was right in saying the only thing worse for his career was to star in a Star Wars film. In the he short term it would be fun, but it would be like jumping off a proverbial bridge.

"Hey, Eddy!! wait up."

One of the extras still in his ninja costume came running towards Shinji, a nice kid Shinji liked. They had a few drinks together after filming, and like Shinji had come to Hollywood to make his dreams come true. Just like everyone else here apparently, but his life story almost seemed to mirror Shinji's own. Being the only black kid in a backwater town might have had something to do with that. Shinji turned around and smiled.

"Calm down dude, what is it?" Shinji asked taking off the fake three button business jacket he was wearing. It looked like a $1500 dollar jacket, but you only had to wear it to know it wasn't, not many suit felt like card board sweaters.

"Hey...one sec...Catching my breath."

The sound of crackling walkie-talkies was heard near by, and a moment later, several large men came running past them.

"Oh man! some asian dude is up front. He demanded to see you, and security tried to get rid off him, you know, just like you told them to. But man, he's good. They can't lay a glove on him. What are you going to do?"

"Oh DAMN IT!" Shinji yelled, throwing his water bottle down on the floor, spraying his very real Italian loafers, with a puddle of water. That was going to stain... This was the third time that nutcase tried to sneak onto the set. Maybe he was always on of those nuts who tried to fight Eddy, proving he was a fake, and they where the real deal.

" Alright, if security hasn't done so already, I want you to call the cops. You never know, who would have thought a nut case might have had him to try something like this. I'm going to talk to him, I don't want anyone else getting hurt, including the sociopath. If this all goes well, the cops might not even have to know any thing happened here...they'll probably be ticked that we called them though if we tell them to forget it...nothing an autograph couldn't fix though, huh." Shinji said slapping Jimmy on the shoulder as he rushed toward where the crowd was gathering.

At the very least he knew he could beat the moron's head in, if he couldn't take a clue.

"Alright calm down, calm down." Shinji yelled, his hand in the air. In a few moments the crowd parted, and Eddy saw the intruder, and a small circle of Security Guards around it.

"Alright cool it, guys. Cool it." Shinji said as the guards reluctantly dispersed, but still maintained a close distance to the intruder. "Alright Mr. Has Lost His God Damned Mind, what the hell do you want? If you want an autograph or a signed

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Ambrose Charles Ambrose
    Temple Bar, Dublin

"Not all prizes are monetary, as you know. Take this place for example. Its a grand prize if you were to ask me. Something worth defending, something worth figthing for, as you demonstrated a moment ago. I think we see eye to eye on this." the stranger intoned before leaning in.

To this Ambrose could merely nod slightly, half to himself, half to the stranger. He agreed on principle but there was something more this stranger was getting at, something he didn't know if he wanted to hear just yet. But he was constrained to listen, by many points of view, and so he listened with eyes and ears open.

"There is a great prize I know about that needs protecting, that needs defending. It is more precious than gold. In fact, it is priceless. Only worthy individuals such as yourself can hope to perform this task. But before that happens, there is a testing ground one must go through."

As he paused and asked if he was interested once the busboy was out of range again, he simply stood transfixed as he felt a flow and ebb from the man that suddenly sprouted into a roiling furnace of Ki.

His eyes widened slightly at what his senses told him, and he nodded slowly. "When it comes to offers ye' cannot be refusin' ya' have the market cornered on making te' offer. I'm interested, may the saint's preserve me, but I'm interested."

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    May-Ling Parker

After Master Lu Chan listened to May-Ling comments, he commented, "Bruce Lee was one of the greatest, May. Flashbacks would be a good thing." Master Lu Chan said with a wink of his own. She tapped her finger, as she was in thought.

"I shall take care of our travel arrangements while you see to your local needs." She smiled. "We'll be on our way to Hong Kong first thing tomorrow afternoon."

"Wow. So soon?" This was exciting, even if it was a little scary. I shall meet you tomorrow then, Master Chan." she said with a smile, as she waved and left, to take care of her things. At least now, studies were on break, and she was well ahead of her work. She got permission to take leave, and even promised a few items to her friends, as she had them to keep her up to date on things, via her laptop and phone. Ahh, the joys of communications. Though she thought to herself, they would not probably allow such things, when they got to where they were going. She took time, after getting her affairs straight, and her bags packed, to sit down and look at the 'invitation' she had been given.

She let her fingers trace over the smooth design. She took a quick picture of it, with her webcam, in case they took it back later. It was simply just so beautiful. Once she finished looking over the beautiful ornament, she gently put it back in its container, and turned her attention to the book, Master Lu Chan had given her. Smiling, she opened the book, her hands gently and carefully going over the pages and cover, as she scanned its contents. She read it carefully, and once she was done, she snuggled up next to the book, as she curled up and went to sleep, looking forward to the adventure she would soon be embarking on.

If to travel was to grow, then she should do a lot of growing on this trip.

Tag: GreyJedi

8. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Teresa Starkos
    Victoria Shopping Centre, London, UK

"Of course," Teresa said. "Here's my card." It had the words Teresa Starkos, M.D. and the name of the hospital she worked at on it - more than he had asked for, perhaps, but professionally speaking she should actually stay until the ambulance arrived and brief the paramedics on what she had done. Evidently a mall security guard didn't know that, though, so it seemed the least she could do to give her name and details in case there were any problems.

Especially with the painkillers she had administered, not entirely in keeping with protocol.

That done, Teresa breezed off, her mind already on the mysterious cube. What was in it, why did Old Jackie want to give it to her so badly - she had a sneaking suspicion that he had somehow staged the fight at the video store to get her attention (but of course that couldn't possibly be true, and it was an incredibly self-centred thing to think anyway). Most importantly, where could she open it?

Home - a little apartment a short Tube ride away - was the first option. But that would really mean the end of her day out; it was far enough that she wouldn't come back out again after that.
    The mall toilet? No, that only worked in movies, and besides it would be incredibly unsanitary.
    Teresa briefly debated opening it here, but some instinct argued against it. Old Jackie had been very clear on that point, and she really didn't want to run into mall security again.

Regretfully, Teresa made her way to the closest Underground station. She could be home in fifteen minutes or so, assuming nothing else happened ... and then she could open the box.

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Raven Topeni
    Topeni Dojo, Brookly, NY

Raven walked up to her father. There were so many thoughts running through her mind, but she thought it was best to to find out before coming to conclusions.

"Ah, Raven.'Ofefine. (which was the word for daughter) I'm glad that you made it."

She gave him a quick hug. "Of course daddy, you know I would be here if nothing else comes up in my schedule." she said trying not to sound suspicious.

She smiled at him, then her eyes turned to the man that was next to her dad.

"This is Master Wei and he has come a long way to see you."

This intrigued her, to see her of all people didn't make sense. There must be more to it. She erased her thoughts from her mind as she continued to listen to her father speak.

Master Wei bowed towards Raven. He wore a pleasant enough expression.

"It is an honor to meet you. Your father has told me much about you and holds you in the heighest esteem."

She returned the bow along with a smile on her face. She was still curious on why he wanted to meet her. Her eyes glanced back toward her father for a further explanation.

"Remember the Tournament I told you about so many times before.." He began to say in earnest, his eyes full of intensity. "...The one every true martial artist aspires for?"
      This time he did not mention the fact that he never got invited to it.

"Well, Master Wei is here to test you! This is the big break we've been waiting for!"

Her eyes widened with surprise. Those old legends he used to talk about was actually real. The tournaments of of the infamous Dragon Warriors. This was so unreal and yet Raven's heart started to beat faster with excitement. On the outside she kept her cool.

"Master Wei, I am honored that you have chosen me to try out for the tournament. I must admit I am rather surprised. Please inform me what I need to do to prove to you my worth to be eligible for the tournament."

She spoke very formal out of respect to Master Wei. She wondered if she had to fight him to be accepted. Butterflies in her stomach were swirling around in a frenzy as she waited for his reply.

TAG: GreyJedi

10. Ameteth

Ameteth Jedi Master star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    Hikari Oda

The evening sun and the clouds were mirrored beautifully on the many tall buildings that gave Victoria Harbour its splendor. Hikari took a moment to admire the post card quality of the scene and let out a small sigh that only hinted at the many emotions that now ran through him.
    He was very excited to have finally started this journey, he was very happy that his good friend Dean was accompanying him on this important trip, but he was also feeling some anxiety at the enormity of this undertaking; China was huge.

His father had told him that he already had everything he needed for the trip and there was nothing he could reveal that would be of true help, that the road to the tournament was different for every warrior, it was a test in itself.
    The young Oda was in brief contemplation as his friend Dean spoke excitedly next to him "Wow. Look at all the lights on these buildings. They're all so tall. More New York than Miami, don't you think?"
    Hikari was glad for the levity that Dean provided, ? Definitely closer in coloring to New York, but newer looking??
    Hong Kong seemed even more labyrinthine than New York City, more so because of the language barrier, even though Deans charms and his handle of mandarin might prove sufficient to keep them from getting lost.

On the flight over Hikari had looked at a few maps and downloaded a few onto his very sophisticated PDA which in the family were referred to as PETs, personal/portable everywhere terminals. These Pets were slightly smaller than a man?s wallet and where far more powerful than commercial desktop computers. There was even a semi A.I that ran the Klan Oda network, not only were these gadgets comsat capable, they always synched with the local communication networks no matter where they traveled. It was a real advantage having it, but for some reason Hikari wasn?t keen on relying on this piece of technology to achieve his goals; it simply lacked spirit.

"Oh no, I promised myself I wouldn't be such a tourist, and yet...haha!" _ came Dean?s voice as he laughed at himself.
    Good thing that they both decided to dress like ordinary young men, unassuming but not overly unfashionable, they didn?t want to stand out for trying too hard to blend in.
    Hikari kept his light hoody drawn over his non-descript cap. The only thing that might look odd would be his martial arts belt he wore loosely as style ?accent?. But with all the youths sporting Tigers and Dragons on their clothing, he felt that this might be the perfect silent smoke signal.
    He was figuring that anyone from the world of Wuxia that might spot them would recognize the genuine article; the embroidery of the Dragon flying over the mountains of the world with a Katana firmly held in its fiery maw and the school motto: The Eternal Defense of Excellence, embroidered in the ancient glyphs.

" Alright. So where would you like to begin?" , Dean?s eager tone brought Hikari out of his reverie and back to the now.
    ?Well? I gave it some thought and I think that maybe we should visit some local dojos and ask the sensei or elder present for guidance and at the same time show some respect and camaraderie. We could also go visit some of the Buddha statues in the area, there are several, all over, but the closest from here is in Wan Chai, I think, hopefully some clues might present themselves there??
    ? Lastly, I think there is a professor who teaches at La Salle College over in Kowloon who is a Martial Arts historian, we could always try to visit him, but that might prove to be rather problematic??
    As Hikari?s words trailed off, he was wishing that he was feeling as spirited and confident as his friend Dean was evidently feeling, this whole test felt more like training to trust in the cosmic and unseen powers of the Universe, but doing so outside the field of battle or training was something that Hikari was sorely lacking.
    So for now he would borrow that strength from his friend Dean who seemed to radiate confidence in abundance.

11. Mandeillord

Mar 13, 2006
    Itzhak Peled

<Welcome> the man greeted in his native tongue as he looked up, then paused for a second as he finally saw Itzhak.

"Ah, welcome..." he said in a heavily accented english, and with an equally warm reception. "Come in. How can I help you..." he added as he got up from his seat behind the desk.

There was no need to talk in circles or use cryptic speech that would mask the real reason for Itzhak?s interest in the quaint bookstore. Simple actions and simple words would get him the answers he needed. ?Can you tell me what you know about this?? Itzhak said very slowly as he pulled the wooden box and figurine out of his pocket and held it in his palm, waiting for the owner to either point him in the right direction or act clueless.

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

More or less what she had already given of her life for gymnastics was required. In short not having a life, which had gotten old to some degree. But this was also commitment without challenge at this point, and what Lotus offered would certainly be a challenge. It was something to think about.

As the floating woman continued to speak what she had to say about greatness was true. Fiona had no dispute about that, and never would. Yet there was something about the way it had been originally said that made her think it was something more world shaking, not necessarily something that would be recognized but something that would change things for better or worse and it would be up to her as to what the outcome actually would be. Probably Lotus said nothing about this because she didn't want to frighten Fiona off, but the undertones of what had been meant remained.

Blinking in surprise at the final comment the Irish-American thought for a moment. What did she know of her heritage? It was nothing she had been particularly interested in, and nothing her parents had been willing to talk about in any case. The times she had seen her grandparents could be counted on one hand, so there was little knowledge coming from their either. Was there some secret about her family that she wasn't supposed to know about? Surely it had to be something important for it to be brought up at this point.

Looking White Lotus squarely in the eyes the answer was fairly apparent. Still she actually spoke it, "Nothing. It's nothing my parents would talk about and nothing my grandparents were allowed to tell." Tilting her head slightly, "What does my heritage have to do with anything?" A better question was how could this woman she had never met or heard anything about know anything about her bloodline? Maybe both would be answered.

TAG: GJ

:snoopy

13. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Vajra Pani
    Hubei Province, China

His legs were stiff from the travel, but he was determined to go on. Seeing a nearby cluster of rocks he felt drawn to it, though it initially looked ordinary it soon changed to something that deserved more attention. It seemed to be a sign, pointing to the north east. Looking that direction he immediately was drawn to the heavy fog, coming in fast and low.

It's appearance seemed unnatural. Not sinister, but definitely out of place. That settled the question of where he would go, the dual signs of the rocks and the unnatural fog led him to believe that this was his destination. He was tired, and though he wanted nothing more than to sit down and have some food and rest, he felt he was close and that feeling helped sustain him.

Pressing on, the monk traveled toward the fog and his future.

Tag: greyjedi125

OOC: Sorry this is so short GJ, the past two weeks have been really busy and I just wanted to keep up with the game and get something posted for now. The good thing is that the busiest part of work is coming to a close, once Memorial Day is over things should be back to normal. I also have been preparing for a TKD belt test, which was on Friday....and I passed. So even though my board time has been reduced, it was well worth it IMO.

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Shinji Anno 'a.k.a' Eddy Lee
    Chicago, Illinois, set of Demon Ninja II

Jimmy the Ninja listened to Eddy, who was after all, the star of the movie.

"Alright, if security hasn't done so already, I want you to call the cops. You never know, who would have thought a nut case might have had him to try something like this. I'm going to talk to him, I don't want anyone else getting hurt, including the sociopath. If this all goes well, the cops might not even have to know any thing happened here...they'll probably be ticked that we called them though if we tell them to forget it...nothing an autograph couldn't fix though, huh." Shinji a.k.a 'Eddy' said, slapping Jimmy on the shoulder as he rushed toward where the crowd was gathering.

"Sure Eddy. You can count on me." responded the Ninja at a departing Eddy, then turning to go in the opposite direction.

The scene that greeted Eddy was one that he was familiar with, except that this was not part of a scripted scene. Over half a dozen security guards lay on the ground, some groaning, others unconcious. Four guards armed with clubs were hesitantly surrounding an asian man who sported a form fitting t-shirt with a black dragon coiling around his torso, a red sash and black kung-fu pants. The man was simply standing there, calm. He cracked his neck and all four security guards jumped from anxiety. It was a spectacle seeing so many overmuscled security men in such a state of disarray.

"Alright calm down, calm down." Shinji yelled, his hand in the air. The crowd that had formed during the altercation parted, allowing Eddy access to the mayhem.

"Eddy!!!" yelled one of the girls who was playing an extra. She waved frantically so he would notice her.

Shinji could now see the 'intruder', and a small circle of Security Guards at his feet.

"Alright cool it, guys. Cool it." Shinji said. The Chief of security was there, Nathan Adams. He'd been a pro-wrestler in his younger days. Large man that he was. He glared at Eddy, then nodded at his men who reluctantly began to disperse, but still maintained a close distance to the intruder. Chief Adams motion for them to help move the unconcious and the wounded.

Chief Adams was about to say something to Eddy when the star began to make an address of his own.

"Alright Mr. Has Lost His God Damned Mind, what the hell do you want? If you want an autograph or a signed picture, just wait outside and ask like a normal person. You got my full attention now, so let's leave everyone alone okay and calm down okay?" Shinji said, putting his hand in front of him, as if to block an oncoming tackle.

The asian man seemed to be in his late twenties. He pushed his dark hair back as he regarded the scene around him, then sized up Eddy.

"I see you finally harnessed the guts to come face me yourself. We'll that's a start I guess..." the 'intruder' said. Two guards had to come within striking range to retrieve one of their unconcious comrades. The intruder gave them a look. They froze on their tracks, then he ignored them so they could continue.

"We have business outside." He stated firmly. "If you really want me to stop being your greatest fan..." he spat on the ground. "...then come and face me."

The intruder smirked after issuing the public challenge, but did not budge an inch. He rolled his shoulders as he waited for Eddy's response. In the meantime, Chief Adams was busy talking into his walkie-talkie.

All the spectators looked in shocked silence from the Eddy to the 'intruder', then back.

Tag: TheManinBlack

Ambrose Charles Ambrose
    Temple Bar, Dublin

"When it comes to offers ye' cannot be refusin' ya' have the market cornered on making te' offer. I'm interested, may the saint's preserve me, but I'm interested."

The stranger had been smiling all along as Ambrose professed his interest.

"This is good to hear." The stranger said. "Forgive my rudeness, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Master

15. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Kamiko Takahashi
    Takahashi Estate, Kyoto, Japan

It would seem that the halving of Kamiko Takahashi's naginata roused her to anger. It must have been quite sentimental to her. But alas, when sentiment goes to weapons which in turn is used in combat...it is something one should expect could happen.

"Fine! But I'm not going to hold back for what you did! And maybe next time you'll rethink destorying my favorite thing or anyone else's property!!"

The monk said nothing but continued to hold himself in the traditional Crane stance, waiting for his opponent to resume the fight. The anger only had him furrow his brow faintly, wondering.

Quickened by anger, but still as graceful as ever, Kamiko charged forward and aimed a punch directed at the right side of the monk's stomach, which was open compared to the other side which was protected by his lifted leg.

However, the monk was well prepared. He 'hopped' backward quickly, switching his legs to raise his right and hold himself on his left instead. The leg successfully blocked in the incoming blow and then the monk struck out with his right hand, grabbing hold of Kamiko's left arm that had striked, his own left hand palm out and lower to his body incase she attacked with her other fist.

Spinning now to face the other direction, which had him letting down his right leg and in turn...twisting Kamiko's arm, suddenly striking backward with his left elbow!

Where he was watching, Uksen Takahashi kept a straight face but winced mentally and was hoping beyond hope that his daughter would still find a way to prevail. She was stronger and faster when angry, but she was susceptile at times to increased flaws in her technique at the same time...Positives and negatives lined it. It all came down to what destiny had in mind.

Tag: spacelady

16. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Raven Topeni

Raven wondered what she had to do about earning her way to the tournament. She suspected that she would have to fight him, but if there was another option she would gladly take it. It wasn't that she didn't want to fight him, it's just that she didn't want to look foolish if she failed miserably in front of Master Wei and her father. It would be the worse day possible.

Raven shook those horrible thoughts out of her head and waited to see what Master Wei had to say.

"The task is simple. All you have to do is spar with me. Would you be opposed to a match in order to determine your elegibility? If yes, simply say so, if not, answer by squaring-off against me."

Raven could just kick herself for knowing the answer before hand. Of course she would have to fight him, there was no other way he would know she was worthy. This made her nervous, but Raven as always kept a calm expression to show that it never bothered in the slightest.

Well i this was how she was going to have to do it, then here it goes. Without saying a word Raven bowed to Master Wei then took a stance to show him that the answer was decided in a sparring match. She knew that if there was a way o convince him, it would be the direct approach.

TAG: GreyJedi

OOC: Just to let you know I will be gone for a week without internet.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    May-Ling Parker

May-Ling woke up, listing to the sounds around her. They would be leaving for their trip soon, she realized eagerly. She had fallen asleep, curled up with the book her Master had given her.

As she slowly sat up, her fingers traced the writing that Master Lu Chan had written within the front cover of the book. He had inscribed in golden letters in the dedication section of the book he'd given her, 'To My little Fenghuang'. She smiled happily. She carefully took her treasured item, and carefully wrapped it up in a silk scarf, and tucked it close to her. She would take it with her on their flight.

She quickly showered and prepared herself for this new adventure. She dressed, and carefully took her book, and slung it around her, as she picked up her laptop and other items. Her nose told her that Master Chan had prepared breakfast. She walked softly into the living area.

She would find that breakfast was ready, the SUV was all packed and all they basically had to do was wait for the appointed hour to travel to the airport, then be on their way to Hong Kong.

She was in a great mood, as she pulled her hair up, holding it with a few hair sticks, as she sat down to eat her meal. She hummed happily. Hong Kong. She quickly ate her breakfast, so excited, that she wasnt sure if she could wait all morning. She had already taken care of her business for the trip, so there was nothing left to be done. She looked at her 'invitation' once more, her fingers tracing over the intricate design that was done to it. It seemed to flow and merge along, not simply some random elements stuck together, but like the sand drawing outside, designs hidden within designs.

She wondered if the tournament would be like that. She doubted that her master would suggest such a thing, if people died in them. If they did, it was most likely by accident. She imagined them to be like the old Bruce Lee movies, a test of skills. Would there be others fighting there like Master
    Yuen? She shuddered at that thought. She would have to be extra careful then, on how she used her attributes. And to think of a way to counter them.

Once she was finished eating, May-Ling headed for the couch. Pulling out a small notepad, she began to write some ideas for possible counters and attacks. She was nervous, and wanted to be on her way, but she decided to spend the time thinking about ways to not make any mistakes this time. She drew little stick figures, as she worked.

She would have PLENTY of time to meditate on the plane.

Tag: Greyjedi

18. Ameteth

Mar 28, 2009
    Hikari Oda

Hikari was feeling quite enthusiastic about this adventure; the apprehension that had troubled him earlier was completely forgotten. It quickly evaporated after a solid plan was formulated and he could start referring to destinations with names instead of bleakly staring at an expansive unknown.

So here they sat, inside the Hibiki Saikyo Karate Academy , face to face with it?s Grand Sensei Osamu Hibiki .
    The fact that Grand Sensei Hibiki was familiar with the boys? respective fathers, Master Yatsumori Oda and Master Law , was the type of good fortune that Hikari only expected to see in the realm of fiction.

"It is an honor to meet the son of Yatsumori Oda, your Father is a greatly admired figure and Martial Artist in Japan and in Asia. You shall always be welcomed here."
    The Grand Sensei?s words felt genuine and devoid of guile. He had also recognized Dean as Master Law?s son. Hikari was reminded of how closely knit the World of Martial Arts truly is. He did acknowledge that he and Dean had picked this school to visit from the vast list because it somehow felt familiar, like a name they had heard or read about when they were wee little dragon babes.

It took a great amount of effort for Hikari to ignore the impulse to roll his eyes and hit Dean in the ribs for blurting out words in surprise that might be perceived as indecorous.

"Wait....Osamu Hibiki?", asked Dean quite surprised, "As in, Hiromu 'Dan' Hibiki's Father? "The" Dan Hibiki, the no-name who won the North American Fighting Championship Invitational last year after Master Ken retired and lost the championship the following year to another no-name?"
    With an equally great effort Hikari had to suppress a chuckle as he recalled Dan?s well-televised defeat. There was lots of fanfare before the match, and the encounter lasted no more than 3 seconds, but the art displayed was very real, starting with Dan?s Saikyo Ken to ?what was the opponent?s name? Spartus Maximus! Yes, that was it. Spartus had used a very clever maneuver to defeat Dan, and the skill to achieve that was unmistakable.
    ?Where?s my ticket!!!? He had demanded looking into the cameras?was he promised an invite to THIS tournament? One had to wonder.

?Ha-ha, Dean has yet to master his tongue, it outwits him all the time?_ Hikari laughed inwardly, thankfully Grand Sensei Hibiki seemed to be a man who possessed great tolerance and a good nature, so after and awkward apology and a few moments of Dean?s stewing in silent chagrin, the key question was put forth?

"So, what brings you two to Hong Kong? Perhaps I can offer some guidance during your stay here." said The Grand Sensei.
    Hikari felt that it was his turn to speak.
    ? Your offer is very generous and we are grateful for your hospitality, Sensei. It so happens that we are on a quest and any wisdom that you may provide would be greatly appreciated.?
    As he spoke Hikari produced the box with the invitation to the Martial Arts Tournament, taking it out of his jacket and holding it with both hands, palms up, for the Grand Sensei to inspect.
    ? I was presented this invitation to the Martial Arts Tournament after passing Master Hanzo?s test and we must now make our way to the Proving Grounds and are in need of some direction?? Hikari added in a calm and even tone, not wanting to insult the Grand Sensei?s good nature with needless dramatics. His eyes however, had a gleam of excitement and expectation as he waited for the Grand Sensei?s next words to reveal a clue that would get them closer to their fantastic destiny.

Tag: Greyjedi

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Ambrose Charles Ambrose
    Temple Bar, Dublin

"This is good to hear." The stranger said. "Forgive my rudeness, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Master Miyagi." Those words were followed by a respectfull nod of the head.

Which Ambrose returned in kind, "Ambrose, Charles Ambrose Master Miyagi." Now he could not help but smile as he remembered an old American flick he had seen, called...oh what was it called?

"I do not know if you've heard of the World Martial Arts Tournament..." The master began to say, Master Miyagi then reached into the inside of his jacket and produced a small wooden box, which he placed on the table. "None may enter the Tournament, except he be invited. I have watched you and have found you worthy of this rare honour."

He had listened and he couldn't quiet say that he did know exactly what the man was talking about, or how that small display could have been worth getting into a World Martial Arts Tournament. How did this all work than? Talent Scouts for a inofficial World Tournament?

?We would be honored by your presence at the World Martial Arts Tournament. Please accept this humble invitation." As he finished, the lid to the box was removed, revealing its content. Inside it, laying upon the red velvet interior which served as a bed, rested an ornately carved jade invitation. Its appearance was that of a framed dragon in the clouds. The invitation was no bigger than a bookmark, and at the top of it, a golden tassel was attached.

He stared for a second his mind and brain stopping for a brief moment as they were distracted by the sight given unto them from what lay before him and what those words might mean. Perhaps it wasn't a scam after all, if that was indeed real jade, which it had to be for the detail and sharpness of the intricate carvings.

Master Miyagi moved the box and its contect an inch closer to Ambrose, and waited for him to accept the honour which was being offered.

"Karate Kid." He said snapping his fingers, "That's where I heard it from. Nodding he finally pulled out and took a seat. "I alreade' said yes Master Miyagi, so I be acceptin', though since I don't quiet know what your talkin' about...could ya fill in some blanks here?"

Reaching out he picked the jade carving and tassal up, raising it just above the box as he turned it over.

TAG: GreyJedi125

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: was feeling a bit more... something than normal. enjoy;)

Apparently White Lotus couldn't believe she had never been told. It was reasonably obvious her parents knew, and certainly her grandparents, but it somehow had always come across to her that whatever it was her parents didn't believe in whatever it was and didn't want whatever it was to influence their daughter. Suffice to say Fiona had never been particularly pleased with her parents for making that decision for her, especially since she was now an adult and it wasn't their choice anymore. But they still managed to make sure her grandparents couldn't tell her, and time was running out to find it out from them. Were she to think about it Fiona would realize she had given up on finding out whatever it was. So being presented with another person who could tell her that her parents couldn't influence was most intriguing. Being told that it would only confuse matters at this point caused her face to screw up in frustration. Fiona crossed her arms and all but glared at the other woman about to make a demand.

Before she could say anything about it, but after she had opened her mouth to start, White Lotus brought a small box from one of her sleeves and said it was an offer to enter a martial arts tournament. Blinking and mouth remaining open Fiona listened to the rest of what the other woman had to say.

Mouth closing after several seconds the almost glare turned into a full born one. Here she was, White Lotus able but unwilling to tell her about her heritage but offering another way to learn.

But there was still more. Fiona heard the warning, but completely ignored it. Oh she would remember it, as she remembered everything, but if she did actually decide to do this she would NOT turn back. Flex was not the sort to back out of something when she set out to do it, so the instructions for getting rid of the thing were rather pointless.

Finally there was a pause but Fiona had no clue what to say at that moment. Her mind was whirling. A martial arts tournament that would likely have the best in the world, and here she was having had trouble with White Lotus who while good even Fiona could tell was not a Master. Basically she would end up a smear on the bottom of someone's foot most likely, especially if she didn't receive more training. Suffice to say that was NOT something that Fiona was terribly interested in doing. But she could find out about the secret that had been hanging over her head for years.

Hesitantly she reached out and touched the top of the box, and traced her finger over the symbol on the lid. Something told her that she basically didn't have a choice in this, that if she refused her life would be doomed to boredom and never knowing. But what if she accepted? The unknown, while tantalizing, was terrifying in this instance.

Looking up, leaving her hand atop the box, she knew what she was going to do but she had one question she needed answered first. Locking eyes with White Lotus, Fiona's voice came out in a musical whisper. What she had to say was obviously not very easy for her. It had been too long since she had needed much of anything from another person. "I'll need help if I'm going to do this." There was something of an unspoken request, she knew White Lotus would know what she was asking but this was also something that Fiona realized she needed to face. "Will you?" Somehow, despite how irritating she found the other woman there was still something that was solid and reliable about her, even if it was just a reliability to be surprising and cryptic. Heading off into a world that is totally different from everything you've known to date one would cling to pretty much anything that still connected to that old world, and apparently all she was going to get was White Lotus. This would be like clinging to a thread and jumping off a cliff into the unknown. There was no way the thread could hold you but somehow there was stil

21. ShadowLeonheart

ShadowLeonheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2005
    Michael Lorado

Outskirt Village, Hong Kong
    Michael proceeded to eat with the small group of monks. He realized they didn?t talk much. After the meal he was escorted to his comfortable hut where he was to begin his rest time. When he was finally alone he got out of bed and tried to replicate the power he had shown against the strange mugger. In the darkness of the hut he went through stance after stance with no ?super natural? abilities showing up. He finally hours later got frustrated as he turned toward his makeshift bed. In a downward open hand strike he hit an unlit candle on his nightstand, due to this frustration the candle flew across the hut?. Just as any object would if you hit it. But this was different, far different. When he showed true emotion (frustration) the ?Power? came out of him.

He took a moment to realize what he had done. The turn toward the candle was made primarily on his right foot as he lowered in height before the strike was made. This kung fu style allowed him to channel energy from the ground and his pivot motion into his flexed arms. The downward style strike on the candle was openhanded, like a clawed paw? this was a tiger style strike in kung fu. As contact was made on the candle it glowed light blue, like an explosion, just not so violent. The candle shot off the nightstand now lit. When it hit the hut wall it quickly burned out and rolled across the base of the hut toward Michael?s feet.

Michael then made a series of moves that of a Korean sand striker. Upon every moment a move was made where his hands would have struck a target his hands were glowing a mystic light blue light.

By first light he had finally passed out from exhaustion, he had many more questions and even less answers.

Tag grey

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Raven Topeni

Without saying a word Raven bowed to Master Wei then took a stance to show him that the answer was decided in a sparring match. She knew that if there was a way to convince him, it would be the direct approach.

And right she was.

Master Wei nodded and granted Raven a light smile. Then suddely, the pleasant expression was gone and a steely focus came over him. He too adopted a fighting stance and waited until Raven was squared away. One breath and a heartbeat later, and the test was engaged.

Master Wei came rushing in at Raven with incredible speed. He was inside striking range in no time flat. The Master was already in motion as he executed a spinning backsfist strike with his left arm which was closely followed by a full rotation roundhouse kick with his right leg.

This, was one of those moments, when nothing else mattered, but you, your opponent and your years of training. This was about more than 'winning', it was about giving it your best shot.

Sensei Topeni believed that his daughter had a shot at the World Martial Arts Tournament. And now, that moment was at hand.

'Good Luck, Raven', Master Topeni said mentally, though no one save himself could hear. He moved back to the edge of the fighting square and watched intently as the testing 'bout' began. There was nothing else he could do, except be very proud of his daughter, no matter what the outcome.

Tag: Jedi_Teegirloo

May-Ling Parker
    Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong

The wait to go to the airport had seemed very long indeed as the minutes ticked away, seemigly without ceasing. But now, many hours later, Hawaii was a world away and the wonders of another land greeted them.

Hong Kong's International airport was very big, very busy and very crowded.

Fortunately for May-Ling, her travel companion was well versed in mandarin. Master Lu Chan smiled as he took care of all the necessary verbal exchanges. It occurred to him that he should teach May-Ling some key words and phrases as they travelled, just to be safe. He did attempt at explaining a few things post hoc.

After what seemed like forever, Master Lu Chan finally called for a cab as they exited the airport.

"I've booked us into a nice hotel not too far from the Harbor and even managed to get two adjacent rooms." Master Lu Chan said smiling as he handed May-Ling some books and leaflets.

"Here. There's a map, a pocket dictionary and a Tourist Guide, just incase you feel adventurous." The Master's smile widened as he looked around and took a deep breath. "As for me, I'm having fun already."

Master Lu Chan chuckled in amusement, then saw their cab coming. They didn't have much luggage, so it was a simple matter to load the cab then go off to their hotel.

The ride to the hotel was scenic, full of beautiful tall buildings, gigantic and colorful modern billboards and majestic parks and marinas. Master Lu Chan allowed himself the chance to enjoy some of the sights before breaking the silence.

"So what would you like to do first after we check in? Eat, sight-see or something else?"

The Martial Arts Master gave a good natured chuckle, as he could easily guess that May-Ling was far more excited about this trip than he was, and would probably need a moment to collect her wits.

Tag:Ktala

Hikari Oda
    Hibiki Saikyo Karate Academy, Hong Kong

"So, what brings you two to Hong Kong? Perhaps I can offer some guidance during your stay here." Grand Sensei Osamu Hibiki had asked his visitors.

After hearing the question and the offer, Hikari took the opportunity to speak.

? Your offer is very generous and we are grateful for your hospitality, Sensei. It so happens that we are on a quest and any wisdom that you may provide would be greatly appreciated.?

"A quest you say?" the Grand Sensei exclaimed

23. Mandeillord

Mar 13, 2006
    Itzhak Peled

"*Ahem*...before I venture an answer, could you please tell me how you...came about this?"

Itzhak analyzed the man?s face, looking for any indication of deceptive or malignant feelings. Luckily for the both of them there were no such hints and Itzhak let up on his paranoia for a little while.

?I was given this invitation the other day. What do you know about it?? This man seemed to know something that was crucial to his journey north and Itzhak wasn't going to let this opportunity to pass by. He wanted to find out everything he could about this tournament and invitation.

OOC: Sorry about the late post, I?ve been really busy with RL stuff.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    May-Ling Parker
    Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong

May-Ling kept herself busy, as she waited for the trip to the airport. And the flight itself, she kept herself busy, either with her laptop, or going over the items in the book. She then tried to think of possible patterns and such. As they neared landing time in Hong Kong, Myli could barely contain herself. Hong Kong's International airport was very big, very busy and very crowded. She couldnt help herself, as she walked around like a wide eyed tourist. Sure, she had traveled many places with her parents, but nothing like this.

Fortunately for May-Ling, her Masterwas well versed in mandarin. Master Lu Chan smiled as he took care of all the necessary verbal exchanges. May-Ling listened carefully in on the conversations. Japanese, while not Mandarin, did have some similarities, so she tried to catch a few phrases.

After what seemed like forever, Master Lu Chan finally called for a cab as they exited the airport. "I've booked us into a nice hotel not too far from the Harbor and even managed to get two adjacent rooms." Master Lu Chan said smiling as he handed May-Ling some books and leaflets.
    She went over them. "Here. There's a map, a pocket dictionary and a Tourist Guide, just incase you feel adventurous." The Master's smile widened as he looked around and took a deep breath. "As for me, I'm having fun already."

Master Lu Chan chuckled in amusement, then saw their cab coming. They didn't have much luggage, so it was a simple matter to load the cab then go off to their hotel. The ride to the hotel was scenic, full of beautiful tall buildings, gigantic and colorful modern billboards and majestic parks and marinas. May-Ling had her face plastered to the window, looking out at all the sights. It was so..so vibrant. And loud. She thought New York, and other cities had been busy. But this...this was something.

"So what would you like to do first after we check in? Eat, sight-see or something else?" Master Chan asked her.

May-Ling pulled herself away from the window, to look at Master Chan, grinning. "Well, that depends on how much time we have." May-Ling stated, all but bouncing in her seat. "But I think... I would like to grab a bite to eat, and take in a few sights..." MayLi grinned.

"But I really would like to find someplace to get some uh.. extra training in." she added with a wink.

Tag: GreyJedi

25. Ameteth

Mar 28, 2009
    Hikari Oda

Hibiki Saikyo Karate Academy, Hong Kong

Looking around the sitting room, Hikari was trying to commit this moment to memory. He was experiencing a quiet sort of exhilaration, like someone who hit the jackpot in a public library and was not allowed to do the dance of joy.

The room was very comfortable with its perfect mix of East and West. Western furnishing blended effortlessly with eastern décor, signaling that whomever was within its walls were most likely well traveled sages that embraced wisdom from far-away places, seldom seen by most.
    Young Hikari couldn?t shake the feeling that he was at the right place at the right time; that he was living his life the way that he was supposed to be living it.
    He felt oddly at home in this place, in this land, at this very moment. It was a new feeling, and he felt courage and confidence welling in him, all adding to the calm and clear thinking that he would need to complete this trek.

The Grand Sensei Osamu Hibiki had agreed to help him and Dean in their quest to reach the Proving Grounds for the World Martial Arts Tournament , which was taking place somewhere in secret in this very vast land.

"I did offer my assistance, did I not?" He said, more to himself than anyone else. The Grand Sensei gave a half-smile then chuckled in self-amusement before turning again to face both Hikari and Dean.

"Very well, then my assistance you shall have." He announced.

"So, Hikari Oda, what is it that you wish to know?"

The question and the golden opportunity it presented made Hikari?s eye glaze over vacantly as the world shifted to the stage of his inner contemplation.

He saw himself still in the comfortable chair from the sitting room, but he was in the middle of a large Zen garden, the koi pool ran by his feet and bonsai trees surrounded him unobtrusively.

?Well there it is, you need but to ask and the Grand Sensei will have to take you to the very doorstep of the grounds, he has given his word. The deed is as good as done.?
    The voice was melodious but cold, and it was coming from a figure standing in the shadows under a Sakura tree. At first glance the figure wore traditional robes in very dark colors; indigo designs on black silken cloth, the Yin half of the Taijitu, the Yin-Yang symbol, adorning the collar. As the figure moved forward as if in response to Hikari?s silent query, he could see that the face was almost identical to his own, except that the features where like that of the fey beings of legend, almost androgynous in beauty with long black hair.

Hikari opened his mouth to speak, but yet another voice was heard?

?IF such a thing was permissible, what would it gain??

From behind him he saw another figure, this one clad in pearly white robes with silver embroideries. Again the face was almost identical to Hikari?s, but this one was more heroic, eyebrows and hair were silver but not with age, the intense look in his eyes matching the commanding tone of the voice. On the collar he could see the Yang half of the Taijitu.

?He would have reached his goal quickly and expediently, not having wasted his energies in meaningless meanderings?? said YinHikari, looking bored and distracted.

?Perhaps?But he would also have shown himself to be a slacker and a trickster, someone to be treated as one treats a snake?surely these are not the qualities of a Dragon Warrior born to the House of Oda, nor is that the proper way to make a first impression on a Grand Sensei and potential ally, nor the way to honor your family?s name? should I continue?? came YangHikari?s impugning retort.

Hikari glared at his Yin aspect as if betrayed, YangHikari was offering his own looks of disapproval. At this, YinHikari simply disappeared back into the shadows behind the tree with a disdainful ?Hmmph!? and with that Hikari was suddenly thrust back into real time.

? Grand Sensei Hibiki?you bring us much honor by your help. I believe that knowing a general direction in which to go would be a great start. Maybe a landmark to look

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.