main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ DVD Pricing ... Let battle commence! :)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Buzz-Bumble, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Yep, apparently this icon [image=http://www1.theforce.net/jc/icons/expandeduniverse/tomcaticon2.gif] is made from a pic in that comic. I had no idea who the manga-looking dude with a weird name was doing on a SW message board, lol.

2. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    That's Tomcat. He's a whiny little critter.

3. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    has empire #1 and #2 getting 3,4,5 and will order rest as i can excellent read except the plot in the first story arch is a bit confusing.

4. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    watched the DVD last night.

NO Dooku/dual sabers deleted scenes, at least none I could find. rest of the options were okay, nicely presented though.

5. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

I saw in yesterday's NZ Herald that Blonde & Blonde have 15% off the price on the Samsung combined DVD and Video box - it's now $764.99 (plus 10 video and 10 DVD rental coupons from United Video).

Getting better. Now if it could only do re-writable DVD discs it would be worth buying. :)

6. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    We'll get there in a couple of years. :D

Hopefully.

7. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Hey guys what are video store polices on posters and stand ups do they give them away or do u have to buy them cause if theyre free ill ring around all the diffrent video stores and see if i can score a few.

8. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

The "expert" on the radio said it'd be next year that DVD-rewritable comes down to about $500. :)

9. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

I've just seen an advert on the TV - if you rent (and buy?) the Episode II DVD / video from Video Ezy you go into the draw to win a 12" Jango Fett. :)

10. damolay

damolay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    How else one might win a 12" Jango, I thought I heard some other competition

11. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

There was a 12" Jango Fett competition a while back (TV Guide??), but that's probably long closed by now.

12. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    *snicker*

[beavis_voice] "....heh...heh...you said 12-inch....heh....heh..." [beavis_voice]

:D

oh kill me now, i'm poisoning another thread....

13. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    //loads virtual gun//

BANG!

14. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    BANE him! :D

15. Kai_Halicon

Jun 12, 2002
    Okay, okay, enough with the Kai-purging.

"The entity known as Kai_Halicon hereby repents all attempts to provide an accurate depiction of the MTV miscreant known as 'Beavis'. As usual, the NZFF chapter willingly accepts that Kai is something of a twisted individual who is known to act in fits of malarky and view his actions with a grain of salt and hint of amusement"

Thus endith the legal disclaimer

16. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Not sure if this should go here or the Sales topic, maybe I should post it both.

Anyway, I went up to the local smallish Whitchoulls to buy my Episode II DVD and video this morning - I picked out a tidy DVD case (they had no video) and then looked at the queues at the counter and (the Christmas silly season!) said "stuff that" and put it back.

I then went in to the Warehouse next door to get them both from there instead ... and they were having 20% off DVDs and videos as well - the old "if you can't beat them, then join them" approach. :D

17. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    I'll be waiting for a 25% off sale to get some DVDS. :D And the calendar can wait until the end of the year. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.