main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC DVD release IV-VI in September Fan participation

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Ok I'm postin this on a few boards getting the word out in case you don't monitor certain boards for info. I am planning a Star Wars Fan club participation event for the release of the SW trilogy on DVD. I am inviting members of Fan Force Rebel Legion 501st Dewback Wing and any other clubs I may have missed in the Victoria BC area. Anyone who would like to come to Victoria for the release and has a costume is invited. That is the catch in this event. This is a costumed event. Include your kids stick your kids in a Jawa or Ewok outfit, your favorite padawan, or sith in training. I need interested persons to contact me cause soon I'll be canvasing store merchants for a place for us to participate at. The release is on Sept 21 a tues so you have time to work on your outfit or go out and acquire one on e-bay or where ever. We are also planning a costume night for those who need help putting their armor or robes together. We may end up doing two appearances. Tues for those who can make it on release day, and one day on the weekend followed by a DVD release at someones home. This has total party potenetial and good times written all over it! But it won't work without positive participation. If you interested or have any questions please contact me: malarat@pacificcoast.net

Randy TK-0773
    501st.ca CDN garrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.