main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena English Premier League, anyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Book-Geek, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    I LOVE English Premier League. My favorite teams are: Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. My favorite players are: Demitar Berbatov, Javiar Hernandez, Wayne Rooney, Nani, Evra, Edwin Van Der Saar, Fabio and Rafael de Silvo, and Fernando Torres. If you love EPL, post your favorite teams and players.

2. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Gloryhunt much?

3. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Looking for a reason to not lock this and redirect to the existing soccer thread ...

4. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    I'm sorry. I didn't know there was already a soccer thread. I looked (but apparantly overlooked what I was looking for), but all I could find after about page three was slashed out and I thought those were closed topics. And, no, I'm not on a gloryhunt.

5. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    This could possibly work as a thread but the season just ended. We could give previews for next year I suppose.

6. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    How can you be fans of those 4 teams? They are rivals. It is like being a fan of the Cowboys and the Giants.

7. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Covering all her bases? :p

If there's no footie thread for the last three pages, don't really see why a fresh thread would hurt. Especially when it's dedicated to a particular league.

And yes Marcus, MLS is real soccer!!!:mad:[face_flag]

8. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Technically speaking, aren't all teams rivals? Also, those were the first teams I had ever heard of in EPL and they each have players I support.

9. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    The general football/soccer thread is on the first page.

If there's a desire for an EPL-specific thread, then it can stay, but if it can all go in a general football/soccer thread, I'm going to lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.