main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Ep.3 DVD plan?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Master_Byrd, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Okay, I know I was late at our last meeting... But, I was wondering if we're still planning a raffle for the DVD release. I'm going to get the night off work. I figure I'll take the night shift, cause I have no kids.

2. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm not sure what's going on. I could only stay for 1 hour of the last meeting. I don't know if we're going to do a raffle. I just don't have the materials I need to hold one nor can I afford to purchase them at this time.

As far as the night of the release, I think we're going to Best Buy? I'm not sure. Nothing has been posted about whether it was discussed at the meeting or not.

3. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Nothing was mentioned about a raffle but I may have a couple of items to donate since MR has not been willing to. I will look into the cost of the other items we need for one, no promises though. As it stands right now, I have not heard from the 501st about the joint event at Best Buy and I will be late as it is due to I now work until 12 mid.

4. indigo_larken

indigo_larken Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    So where ARE we going on Monday?

5. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm going to Walmart in the morning, I'll find out if they are doing anything or not. If not, I guess we'll take suggestions.

I hope you all like the banner for the forums I picked for us :)

6. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Well, the fine folks at Walmart have finally informed me that they are planning......

absolutely nothing.

Any thoughts? Ideas? I still say we show up in costume Monday night :) After all, we still need to buy our copies right?

7. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Actually, I'm going to throw a Halloween party monday night... Anyone interested can PM or e-mail me, and I'll give you directions. I live in Ozark. I'll probably just go over to my local supercenter to pick it up, but if alot of us went in costume it'd be great!

8. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    What about the 501st? They still going to best buy?

9. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Just let me know where to be and I will be there after work. If someone could grab one of the DVD's with the Special Addition DVD to be sure I get one I would appreciate it.

10. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    After talking with Liz and My parents see what you think of this plan?

I don't care which wal-mart we meet at but we meet at one, in costume and buy our dvds look at toys for a bit whatever. Then we go back to my place with the big screen and have a DRY potluck and watch episode 3 and play star wars board games til we drop?

Anyone have objections?

11. LapsusDeHeaven

LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    I have no idea what we are doing I cant get in touch with Josh or Brandon about tonight, I tried emailing Brandon but blargh

12. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    I'm going to north kansas and then coming back here and having snackies/watching ep 3. I don't like this last minute crap. Bobby is also going to Kansas. I am going to get in touch with Liz and have her call over there and let them know what's going on. Anyone who wants to follow me back over here for some free food is welcome. It is potluck though so please bring something... even if it's a cheap 2 liter.

13. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    so we know Most people seem to be going to N. Kansas Expressway wal-mart, and then coming back here. I'll be there starting at about 10:00-10:30 and staying til 1:00ish as to meet up with Norm. So hope to see a lot of you there you can call me at 417-840-4981 if you need directions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.