main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Epic Darth Maul Fight with incredible Make-up!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Totoro, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Totoro

Totoro Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2013
    Hi fellow Star Wars Fans!

I like to present to you an awesome Star Wars Fan-Film that we (Vi-Dan Tran & Shawn Bu from T7 Production) just released on youtube. It's a lightsaber duel featuring Darth Maul and Jedi with incredible Make-Up, action and amazing music!

We would be very happy if you give it a look and could give some feedback :)
    We will also be uploading a short Making Of Video in the coming week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish you a happy Easter and may the force be with you! :)

Best regards
    Shawn Bu

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  2. ResisterOfEvil

ResisterOfEvil Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 29, 2007
    Super awesome! Love the makeup, costumes, editing, nice job.

3. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Wow truly amazing. When all those Jedi showed up I was like "well he'll just ignite his saber and it'll stop there" so i was SO glad to see Maul fight the group! (even if it was for like 5 seconds...that was 5 seconds of pure awesomeness)

ResisterOfEvil likes this.
  4. darthpopper

darthpopper Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2014
    More like this please. No dialogue fan films are usually better for reasons.

5. StevenBills

StevenBills Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2006
    Great stuff. It's refreshing to see someone actually doing something, rather than simply moaning about what gear they don't have.

Well done guys.

SB

PS: The plural form of company is companies. You might want to change it in your intro text disclaimer.

6. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Really nice production values. Very professional and well put together. HOWEVER... would have benefited tremendously with some "green screen". Even more work I know but... just plugging in some 3D backgrounds. Backgrounds that could have come pre-made from a lot of diff. sources and just comp'd in.

7. Totoro

Totoro Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2013
    Hey thank you guys! Very happy to read your comments! We recently uploaded a Making Of video! If anyone is interested feel free to check it out :)

We are also working on a longer Star Wars fan-film. This was more of a teaser or test video.

StevenBills oh darn! thanks! unfortunately it's to late to chance now :/

8. NecroRAM

NecroRAM Jedi Knight

May 16, 2014
    Damn man, really good job. I was considering doing a 2vs1 duel involving Maul, but after seing this i should reconsider it because ill never get the same quality of likeness. Also, are master replicas good for intense dueling or did you use other props for fast shots?

9. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Nice making of video! It's amazing how much fine work went into this. To bad these fan film forums are not what they use to be. There is no traffic in here anymore. :(

10. Totoro

Totoro Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2013
    Thanks again guys! Glad to read your comments!
    NecroRAM For the 1 on 1 we always used the Master Replicas. But they had to fight very carefully to not break them. But still look like it was fast. So it was quite difficult.

JMaster Luke Thx! Yea that's really sad. I wonder where all the traffic is now....

11. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    Great work Totoro - if you ever need any Hip Hop music or orchestral stuff for scores, hit me up!!