main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Epic Duels

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by zpac4, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    WANTED: People who are interested in getting together to play Epic Duels on a regular basis. I met the game designers at CII, who introduced it to me. The game is very easy to learn, and fun too! Saturdays are not good for me, but any other is OK. Anyone who would like to learn (or play against different people) post and let me know what day would be best for you.

2. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
  3. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I'm intrested in all of the games Epic Duel's, Cards, and RPG the thing is I've played the cards like twice and I've never played the RPG but I want to learn how.

As for Location we talked to Dragon Sanctum on 23rd Ave. In Moline and they were intrested so if anyone else is intrested let us know Zack or i will try to set something up.

4. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    I know one of the DSanctum owners from my SWCCG days, and he would probably be open to us coming in to demo some night. Or, if that doesn't work, we could play at Xavier's house :^)

5. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    that is fine by me

6. qcjediDave

qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    I am very interested in learning and playing. i will get back to you on a good day to play. it looks however like either sunday monday or thusdays

7. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Mon or Thu would be super for me! I will go talk to Pete from Dragon's Sanctum later in the week to try to set up something thru them. Otherwise, Nate's backyard we will find. Almost always available it is.

8. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    thurs. would work great for my backyard. but like zpac said almost any other day would b fine

9. qcjediDave

qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    well it appears that thursday would be best for every one. now we just have to figure which thursday to start.

10. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Perhaps we could talk about it at the next meeting - just as long as it comes fairly soon. If not, we could always start up next week. By the way, Yoda is a pain in the ass in this game. I had Obi\Clone 5 and Ani\Amidala left against Dudes w\ Yoda\Clone 3, and Dudes' Clone was the only living character! That's why I usually get rid of him first!

11. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey X, would next Thurs be OK 4 your place? If it is, make it so. We could hook up at like 6 or something.

12. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Yo you can count me in for about anything.

13. qc_jedi_xavier

Jul 22, 2002
    thrus the 8th, right? that would be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.