main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EPISODE 2 FIGURES ON SALE ALREADY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Furryfrog, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furryfrog

Furryfrog Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    I know everyone here knows that the new Episode 2 figures are supposed to go on sale on Tuesday the 23rd. But when I went to my local overly expensive dosent have good selection "discount store" , i noticed that they had Episode 2 figures carelessly thrown about in the toy aisle. Of course i picked up as many as i could carry and bought them :). I was wondering if anybody else around lincoln has seen any of the figures for sale. If so please email me. My email is furryfrog02@hotmail.com

2. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    (((sighs))) If only this had happened 2 weeks ago, I would be peeing my pants and running out the door! I haven't gone anywhere recently, so I haven't seen any Ep. II figures, but if I did, I know I would buy them all [face_devil] Thanks for the heads up though :) Btw, are you from Lincoln??

3. Furryfrog

Furryfrog Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    I live in Crete which is 25 miles southwest of lincoln. They are on sale at the Pamida. I have picked up 14 of them already and there were still lots left. But alas i didnt have enough money :(

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    how much did they cost?

And, would you like to join our fanforce? Lincoln's closer to crete than Omaha is......

5. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Agreed!! You need to come!!! :D Oh, now I'm really excited to buy some toys!!!!

6. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Welcome, Furryfrog :D And thanks for the heads up about the toys!

7. Furryfrog

Furryfrog Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    The cost on the figures is $9.99 a piece (kinda expensive) but wait theres more :) if you buy one toy you get the second for half off. So it evens out to be around $7.50 a piece which isnt to bad.
    I would like to join you guys but I ship out June 4th for Navy bootcamp. :( just a little over a month left of freedom lol. Btw does anyone know when/where tickets are going on sale for a midnight show? Ive asked around but nobody seems to know. Any info would be great.
    thanx

8. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Nope... we don't even know if there are going to be midnight showings yet :_|

9. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Well, good luck in the Navy :)

And maybe you could come up to Lincoln and see Ep II with us before you leave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.