main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Episode 2 Tickets..

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    The shirts should be done any day. I will get them to all before the movie, so don't worry.

boB

2. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    I don't know if Oakview's second showing is sold out yet, but if it is, Cinema Center also has a midnite showing - I got two tickets at 6:30 tonight, and since they haven't advertised it yet, I doubt they'll sell out soon.

I guess I should have checked this thread first - I didn't know Oakview had added a second showing. They weren't planning to when I asked this weekend. Oh well, Cinema Center is closer to home for Nerf & me, anyway.

If anyone else is going to Cinema Center at midnite, let us know, we can meet up.

3. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Just bought my 3 tickets for the 2nd showing at 10:45 PM on the 8th so they're still available as of right now.

4. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Got 3 tickets last night for AMC's second midnight showing. I wish I would of checked at Cinema Center. I like their theater better, plus they have Lucas's EX Sound. But I'm not complaining I'm going to see it no matter what!!!!!!!

5. Max_Rebo_19

Max_Rebo_19 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    I finally reached the AMC ticket counter at 7:00 on the 3rd after desperately trying to find a ride all day and coming to find out my efforts to go to the midnight showing was in vain. So I settled for 11:45 tickets and started hoping that maybe they would end up having another midnight showing since the other one sold out so fast. I've been checking movietickets.com daily and now through starwars.com also and haven't seen it yet. Has there been a second showing that's opened up and it sold out and I missed it too? Well it'd be great to be able to go, but if not, I must just be another droid who's lot in life is to suffer. Any help from anyone would be appreciated greatly.

6. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    max, check for the secord showing under the 15th instead of the 16th, Wehn I bought my tickets from AMC over the phone... thats the way they had it, but I dont know if it got corrected or not

7. Max_Rebo_19

Max_Rebo_19 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Thanks for the help! I didn't get tickets for the second showing, but did end up getting them for the 3rd one. It made my day.

Nathan Bates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.