main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    We'll all have to figure out who my paddy is. Both of them, actually. :p

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
  3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    "Jedi Path" is on its way - because I cancelled and re-ordered, I'm getting it three to four quid cheaper!

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    She hasn't been around in awhile but his (former) padawan is(was?) Padawan4687 who portrayed a Togruta and was similar to Ahsoka in many ways. I think the character was even descended from Ahsoka wasn't she?

Taab called her Sith-bait. [face_devil]

[​IMG]

5. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm surprised she was even here as recently as (nearly exactly) a month ago, since Paddy went MIA on the off-site...

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    No Paddy is dealing with RL issues the last time we spoke. I explained, and this goes for everyone, RL comes first and no-one will hold that against you.

Yes Alisha (Paddy's character) is an adopted descendant of Ahsoka.

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah I don't hold it against her, RL always comes before pretend stuff. I did like her character though, hope everything works out for her and she can return someday.

[​IMG]

8. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I wasn't holding it against her. Just commenting. After all, I've already had to go MIA myself once remember?

9. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    It happens.

[​IMG]

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Are you sorry that you became my master, Master Mitthy? I'm not. In fact, ever since I joined the GOL, met and talked withyou, and listened to your words of wisdom, I had hoped that the Council would assign me to you. Consular is my favorite kind of Jedi. I may not qualify for that type of Jedi when the time comes for me to be put into a class after I pass the Trials and I am knighted. I suppose that will be up to the GOL Council concerning the kind of Jedi I will be.

:)

11. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Jokes on you, Addie. I used to play left field in high school.

12. tsunami1138

tsunami1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    I would like to submit my application to your Graces for acceptance as an initiate in your Grand Order.

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
  14. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Why do you feel you are not qualified to be a Consular?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Look, another newbie!

Welcome tsunami...don't mind the Mando, he just likes to mess with the initiates (and the Paddy's...and the Knights...oh you get the point :p )

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
  17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    jokes on you Padawan, I don't know what that is....Aussie here!!!! :p

Arh, I see we have a big wave rushing in for inspection and attention!! Welcome tsunami1138

18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I'm shooting for Consular as well, specifically a Jedi Lore Keeper.

19. tsunami1138

Nov 15, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome!

Now, if somebody could be so kind as to reiterate the trial that I must undertake for acceptance as a Padawan under a Council-approved Master? I read the opening page, but I am unsure if the trials have changed since then...

20. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Left field is a position in Baseball.

21. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Well you need to post in here (and in the EUC) for two weeks to let us get to know you better. And for you to get to know us. As for the Initiate Task itself...that's up to CPL or Swan, our Grand Masters.

So I'll let them handle that :p

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Is that like the position I played? Left Right Out?

23. tsunami1138

Nov 15, 2012
    Ahh, fair enough. Makes sense; you can't just hand the saber and robes over to just anybody, I suppose.

Well, a bit about me - I'm from England, I'm a fan of football (or soccer, to our American friends), and though I have a working knowledge of basketball and baseball, I have no idea whatsoever how American Football works. Or even how it's Football, considering 99% of the game is throwing said ball.

I became a Wars-phile when I was 7, having been taken to see the Special Edition of A New Hope. Since then, I've immersed myself in the universe, and I've invested a lot of time and love in the lore and literature. I love the EU, and I have all but a handful of the adult novels in my collection - but most of them I haven't read yet, given that they only recently came into my hands. I'm a strong advocate of Ep VII sticking to the established timeline.

I regard The Book of the Jedi (Vault Edition, of course) with something akin to reverence. I try to keep my emotions in check whenever something gets to me, and I usually succeed. I even developed a rudimentary form of meditation to help me cope with certain aspects of life, meditation I based upon the Jedi.

In short, I'm a bit of a geek, but my family loves me, my girlfriend loves me, so I'm happy.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I didn't say that I wasn't, Master, but the path I travel after being knighted may be chosen for me by the Council. For example, I don't want to set my heart on becoming a Consular, only to have the Council put me in the class of Guardian, because they feel Consular doesn't fit me. A lot may depend on how I do in the Trials.

I love the Force, and that's why I hope to become a Consular Jedi, if I have what it takes.

:)

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Woot! Another geek! You aint alone there mate! England? Good you can help me educate this lot as to the correct way to spell words!! Lol. Not a soccer fan but have a husband who is a major Man U fan.

So it started at seven? That's late! Lol. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.