main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Exodus (Post-NJO AU: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, H/L, L/M, Tahiri, Jag, Kyp, more) New fic 5/30/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Whoa! Luke and Malig action, Jacen and Malig action, Tahiri being tortured, Wrev shooting Zekk(no complaints here:p ), Anakin throwing Thrawn up against a wall, Boba Fett and Slave One [face_dancing] , Tenel Ka apparently in labor, Luke and Malig standing in front of a door with strange symbols on it(perhaps the one Ben went through in "The Shape of Things to Come"), Anakin on Korriban, and Luke and a prisoner named Malachor. May 30, the day after the season finale of Lost, means all have all of my mystery solving mind on "The Lands of the Dead". Can't Wait!

2. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Only 21 more days... It'll be worth it.

3. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:He better call Otacon

[face_laugh] At least I know who that is. Sort of. :p

Okay, that killed me. The codec calls...

You're welcome. [face_peace] I liked the Otacon one with Yoshi, and this part:

Commander: He also attacks by farting. He can fart to fly around too.

Snake: By farting!? Are you kidding me!?

Commander: Sadly no, I am not kidding.

Thanks for not actually telling me who they are. I want to be surprised if I ever go back and watch the other seasons

Yeah, a couple of them were pretty big. [face_mischief]

Liz said my guesses were wrong

Well, I have some guesses as to who it isn't, but other than that, none. 8-}

Okay, here's the trailer for The Lands of the Dead. Instead of doing a bunch of music cues this time, I decided to do what every lazy producer does these days and just score it with the "Requiem of a Tower" mix of Lux Aeterna (from the movie Requiem For A Dream)

Sweet! :D Only thing I'd say about that music is that it seems everyone uses it on YouTube (Seen some for Star Wars, BSG, Babylon 5, Halo, Mass Effect, and Resident Evil(I kid you not on that one)). Still sounds cool though.

Vergere: There are no Jedi here. I am your guide through the lands of the dead..

Huh, the title was in Traitor? Wonder if that's a clue...[face_thinking]

Corran's voice: You aren't immortal and you aren't invincible.

Unless you're Kyle Katarn. :cool:

[cut to scene of Anakin holding Tahiri's dead body]

I assume that's from Exodus...o_O

[cut to a scene of the 501st marching behind Anakin]

SWEET!!! :cool: :D

Uh, you do mean Solo and not Skywalker right?

Malig: You don't understand, Master Skywalker. Your friends can never find this place.

Maybe I could ask Jack Sparrow for that compass of his then... [face_thinking]

[cut to scene of Slave 1 peppering the Millennium Falcon with red cannon bolts]
    [cut to scene of Boba Fett rising from a chasm with his jet pack flaring and firing his blaster canon]

Mand'alo...I mean, Boba Fett! :cool:

[cut to scene of Anakin and Thrawn talking inside an Empire of the Hand fortress. Anakin grabs the Grand Admiral by his collar and slams him against the wall]

Anakin: Why are you lying to me?

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/ohsnap.jpg]

[cut to scene of eight hooded beings seated around a strange table]

Eight, huh? I guess this council must be waiting for it's nineth member...[face_mischief]

[cut to scene of Tenel Ka talking to Anakin as he storms out of her private chambers]

Tenel Ka: I'm pregnant, Anakin...

Tenel Ka: ...and you're the father.

Anakin: :eek:

[cut to scene of Tahiri strapped to a wall, being tortured by an alien with wet-looking blue skin that is covered in black tattoos as Faybol watches]

Poor woman. Always getting tortured by some strange alien. [face_plain]

[cut to Luke navigating his way through a tunnel with a man with long, dirty blond hair and a thick beard]

Luke: What kind of a name is Malachor anyway?

I was wondering the same thing too...

[cut to scene of Jacen waking up covered in blood]

Did he also find the head of his prized horse in bed with him as well? [face_mischief]

[cut to scene of Darth Malig seated in front of the stone bust of a Muun]

A Muun? Darth Plagueis?

[cut to scene of Luke fighting three of Faybol's Kurol all bearing lightsabers while he is weaponless and with only one hand]

I'm sure he's got them right where he wants them... [face_worried]

[cut to giant space battle between the Empire of the Hand and the Raithian fleets]

:D

[cut to scene of Wrev walking up behind Zekk, pointing a blaster at his head and pulling the trigger]

*Evil Chuckle* There's a pic that I

4. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    [cut to scene of Wrev walking up behind Zekk, pointing a blaster at his head and pulling the trigger]

This is just so wrong. It should be Zekk pulling the trigger at Wrev's head. :p

Great teaser btw ;)

5. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    :eek:

*picks jaw up off floor*

*shakes self*

That was....Well, I don't know what it was...but it was so far beyond awesome it is not even funny.

Glad to see Jag and Jaina together[face_mischief]

Anakin leading Vader's Fist[face_thinking]

*giggles madly*

:cool:

Cyn

EDIT: Okay, I just re-read the trailer with the song playing in the backround.

:eek:

[face_hypnotized]

6. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    I got goosebumps from that trailer with tat music. Nice comibnation.

7. Magnuskn

Magnuskn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    God, I miss Anakin in the real novels. :_|

<boggle> Wait, uh, this ain´t, y'know...well, if that is who I think it is, it´d be *awesome*. :-B But I guess a time-displaced Revan wouldn´t really work, or would it? :p

Now, *that* is how a scene I can absolutely picture. Yay for powerful Luke! :)

Well, that is intrigueing. :)

Magnus

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Dark_Lord_Jax: Priceless!

corran: Whoa! Luke and Malig action, Jacen and Malig action, Tahiri being tortured, Wrev shooting Zekk(no complaints here ),

lol!

Anakin throwing Thrawn up against a wall, Boba Fett and Slave One , Tenel Ka apparently in labor,

Heavy, emphasis on "apparently" [face_whistling]

Luke and Malig standing in front of a door with strange symbols on it(perhaps the one Ben went through in "The Shape of Things to Come"),

[face_laugh]

I was thinking that when I saw the Shape of Things to Come. I won't say any more though. Certainly does bolster your Malig = Ben Linus Theory.

Anakin on Korriban, and Luke and a prisoner named Malachor. May 30, the day after the season finale of Lost, means all have all of my mystery solving mind on "The Lands of the Dead".

Yeah, I should have thought that out better. I'll probably be too busy grappling with whatever mind-blowing twist they throw at us or nail-biting cliff hanger the night before to post :p

Can't Wait!

Glad to hear it, thanks for reading :D

zonzo: Only 21 more days... It'll be worth it.

And I'm thinking, only 21 more days (well, 18 now...), I've gotta hustle :p

Thanks for reading, hopefully the wait won't be bad :D

Wedge: At least I know who that is. Sort of.

Yeah, he's in that little clip. MGS minor spoiler: The first time you see him in the original MGS, he's peeing his pants in a locker :p

You're welcome. I liked the Otacon one with Yoshi, and this part:
    Commander: He also attacks by farting. He can fart to fly around too.
    Snake: By farting!? Are you kidding me!?
    Commander: Sadly no, I am not kidding.

My favorite was just when they started talking about Mario [face_laugh] It took me completely off guard.

Sweet! Only thing I'd say about that music is that it seems everyone uses it on YouTube (Seen some for Star Wars, BSG, Babylon 5, Halo, Mass Effect, and Resident Evil(I kid you not on that one)).

Yeah, it's definitely way overused. Not just on youtube, but official movie and game trailers, television shows, sporting events, etc.

Still sounds cool though.

That was my thinking :p

Huh, the title was in Traitor? Wonder if that's a clue...

Perhaps ;)

Unless you're Kyle Katarn.

I'm sure Corran knew that, but he was talking to Anakin. His conversation with Kyle would have been much different :cool:

I assume that's from Exodus...

Yeah, sorry about that...

SWEET!!!
    Uh, you do mean Solo and not Skywalker right?

Yes, Solo. So I guess that answers your question about who will be leading the 501st :p

Maybe I could ask Jack Sparrow for that compass of his then...

Or perhaps That map Anakin and Tahiri found way back in chapter 19 that I said will become important will finally come into play...

Mand'alo...I mean, Boba Fett!

Careful, you almost jumped between universes there :p

[face_laugh] @ the "Oh Snap" picture.

Eight, huh? I guess this council must be waiting for it's nineth member...

Exactly ;)

[cut to scene of Tenel Ka talking to Anakin as he storms out of her private chambers]
    Tenel Ka: I'm pregnant, Anakin...
    Tenel Ka: ...and you're the father.
    Anakin:

Hey, I'm not ruling it out [face_mischief]

Poor woman. Always getting tortured by some strange alien.

Yeah, the fact that it's been done before will come up...

I was wondering the same thing too...

I know, I threw that in just for you :D And so you could "see" Malachor :p

Did he also find the head of his prized horse in bed with him as well?

[face_laugh]

There is something like a giant head involved...

A Muun? Darth Plagueis?

Yeah, it's in Malig's library on Denon. We've seen it a couple times. Malig

9. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Great trailer! =D= Really ramping up the excitment! I loved Han's, "some of us weren't born ugly" line. [face_laugh] Can't wait for the start![face_dancing]

My only complaint :p .....
    [cut to scene of Anakin kissing unknown brunette woman in a black cloak]

That had better be Tahiri with dyed hair (or a wig), Mister! [face_shame_on_you] Or else, you , Anakin, and the dark haired little so-and-so are all in BIG trouble. [face_not_talking]

10. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Hmm... Gonna up this and beg apologies for not posting my reviews as I promised!!! It'll be done soon, promise! Darth Real Life keeps throwing spanners in the cogs, blame him.

apologies, Morgoth [face_blush]

11. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:Yeah, he's in that little clip. MGS minor spoiler:

[face_laugh] Sounds like something I would do. :p

Yes, Solo. So I guess that answers your question about who will be leading the 501st

Yes...[face_mischief] This is going to be fun.

Or perhaps That map Anakin and Tahiri found way back in chapter 19 that I said will become important will finally come into play...

It could be that, I suppose... 8-}

Hey, I'm not ruling it out

If it's true, I never knew that TK was like that...maybe she did something to Anakin's mind to make her think she was Tahiri? :p

I'm sure we'll see Jacen soon enough.

I'm just waiting for the right time to use this picture. [face_mischief]

What's this from? Went over my head

It's from the first level in Mass Effect. Think of it as Saren's introduction. Oddly enough, just replace the names and that's the scene, word-for-word, I think. Guess which one would be Saren in that exchange. :p

BTW, got Invincible today. Not much to say other than to say that I'm enjoying it for the most part so far. Can't say much without getting mod-smacked. [face_peace]

12. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Umm...okay, here's my review for your last post. Really sorry I'm so late with the reply.

If Jacen would forget about his desire for knowledge and thus power he'd be a lot better off?maybe. He might like having his life a mess? Seriously, he should just focus all his energy on Tenel Ka. I?m just saying. Might help if he got out once in a while instead of thinking too much and screwing up the galaxy. Just saying.

"In time you may change your mind," Jacen said as the troopers moved to grab Alema by her elbows and hoisted her from the bed.

"There's someone I want you to meet."

Eeep. Alema?s in trouble?

There was something so final about the way that Raithian shuttle had disappeared through Denon's night sky that made her blood run cold, and Mara found she could not look her son in the eye as she lied to him.

"I saw him and he's fine, but I couldn't get him yet. I will though, Ben," she said, finally managing to look up. "I promise."
    I really liked the imagery you used here and the mother/son angst is very well written. I feel sorry for Mara.

"You left her?" Valin snapped in disbelief.

"There..." There was no reason to believe she survived, Mara stopped herself from saying.
    Mara really isn?t having a good time right now, is she?

Rodan's misgivings about the honour of the Jedi are interesting; I have to question in the current LOTF series whether or not some of them actually have it?

I sorry for Jaina ? she?s gone through hell. Hopefully it?ll make her stronger in the long run, or break her completely?

Anakin seemed as though he was barely listening at times, seated on a metal crate a half meter away and often staring straight ahead in a trance,
    *plays imperial march* someone is gonna be wearing the dark armour pretty soon?

It was in this setting that their lives would change forever, and Leia hadn't an inkling it was coming. She would later muse whether she might have sensed something in the Force if there hadn't been so many ysalamiri on board the space station hiding them from Faybol? if the energy would have given her some hint, some warning, some clue at the revelation that would tear her family and the galaxy asunder.

"But it wasn't Rénin who was pursuing us," Jaina said, almost as if it were physically exhausting to continue on. She swallowed hard, her eyes filled with sadness.

"It was Jacen."
    Cue dramatic music?

No, Leia knew that wasn't true. If Jacen had really joined the Sith, it wouldn't have been out of pettiness? it would have been because he honestly believed it was the right way. And that scared Leia more than anything. Na?maybe Jacen just joined up cause he was promised

Anakin looked up from the spot on the deck he'd been staring at. "What choice is there?" He asked. "We have to mobilize Halo and get to the Unknown Regions, find the Chiss and ask Thrawn for help. Jacen knows where Halo is, so we have to get everyone to safety."

Jaina folded her arms. "And then what?"

Anakin's blue eyes turn back to staring ahead into nothingness, leaning forward on the crate.

"And then, I'm going to find Jacen," he said. "And I'm gonna kill him."

YES!!! Brother vs. Brother! These fights are always awesome, no matter what franchise they?re in! Seriously though it?s heartbreaking for Anakin? he?s got to kill Jacen.

The Jedi Exodus into the Unknown has begun.
    Cool. Makes for a more interesting story? lol.

Jacen and Malig, hmm... there?s much to consider here?

"Take off your mask."

The Dark Lord paused for a moment, as if he were smiling behind the angles of black and crimson. Then, without a word, he drew back his cowl and with one gloved-hand, he gripped the mask concealing his identity, and pulled it away.

Jacen couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly, everything made sense.

Wooo! I love cliffhangers like that. The Star Wars fan in me is dying for that to be Palps behind the mask! Alas, I know in my heart that it is not meant to be, ah well. At least I know the next fic will be

13. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    *gasping for breath*

All right, I know I've been gone from the thread for around a year now. I am currently playing catchup, and I hope to be caught up in this fic within a week.

I'd like to be on the PM list for the next fic, because I think I'll finish this story before you get too far ahead in the next one.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

*collapses from exhaustion*

14. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    TSF: Great trailer! Really ramping up the excitment!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :D Hopefully the actual fic will be good :p

I loved Han's, "some of us weren't born ugly" line.

Hehe. Han is so vain 8-}

Can't wait for the start!

Hoping to have it going by May 30th. I really like the prologue this time [face_whistling]

My only complaint .....
    [cut to scene of Anakin kissing unknown brunette woman in a black cloak]
    That had better be Tahiri with dyed hair (or a wig), Mister! Or else, you , Anakin, and the dark haired little so-and-so are all in BIG trouble.

Well, I will say that Tahiri does undergo a drastic change in hairstyle in this story, but you'll have to wait and see [face_mischief]

Thanks for reading the trailer :D

Morgoth: Hmm... Gonna up this and beg apologies for not posting my reviews as I promised!!! It'll be done soon, promise! Darth Real Life keeps throwing spanners in the cogs, blame him.
    apologies, Morgoth

No, need, I'm behind on a whole bunch of fics, including yours at the moment :(

Wedge: Sounds like something I would do.

lol

Yes... This is going to be fun.

I hope so.

It could be that, I suppose...

I'm just throwing it out there.

If it's true, I never knew that TK was like that...maybe she did something to Anakin's mind to make her think she was Tahiri?

Or maybe Jacen and Anakin took their parents way too seriously when they told them they needed to share as kids?

I'm just waiting for the right time to use this picture.

Can't wait to see it :D

It's from the first level in Mass Effect. Think of it as Saren's introduction. Oddly enough, just replace the names and that's the scene, word-for-word, I think. Guess which one would be Saren in that exchange.

Umm... Wrev? :p

I gotta play this game :(

BTW, got Invincible today. Not much to say other than to say that I'm enjoying it for the most part so far. Can't say much without getting mod-smacked.

Yeah, looks like we had pretty much the same impression on this one.

Morgoth: Umm...okay, here's my review for your last post. Really sorry I'm so late with the reply.

No need to apologize, of course. Thanks for reading!

If Jacen would forget about his desire for knowledge and thus power he'd be a lot better off?maybe.

I agree. I think it's his downfall. An odd sort of ambition wrapped in curiosity. There comes a point when your continued questioning of something simply means you refuse to believe it.

He might like having his life a mess? Seriously, he should just focus all his energy on Tenel Ka. I?m just saying. Might help if he got out once in a while instead of thinking too much and screwing up the galaxy. Just saying.

I tend to agree.

Eeep. Alema?s in trouble?

Yeah :(

I really liked the imagery you used here and the mother/son angst is very well written. I feel sorry for Mara.

Thanks!

Mara really isn?t having a good time right now, is she?

No, she's not :(

Rodan's misgivings about the honour of the Jedi are interesting; I have to question in the current LOTF series whether or not some of them actually have it?

Yeah, LotF is kind of a mess in a lot of ways.

I sorry for Jaina ? she?s gone through hell. Hopefully it?ll make her stronger in the long run, or break her completely?

I'm sure I know which one Malig is hoping for [face_whistling]

*plays imperial march* someone is gonna be wearing the dark armour pretty soon?

You're probably not far off...

Na?maybe Jacen just joined up cause he was promised

I think something got lost here... :confused:

YES!!! Brother vs. Brother! These fights are always awesome, no matter what franchise they?re in! Seriously though it?s heartbreaking for Anakin? he?s got to kill Jacen.

He doesn't have to, he wants to

15. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    *reads teaser. Nerdgasms*

Wow.

Hurry up and post 'fic pweez, YK ;)

16. poku_29

poku_29 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    Back here again

Want to say sorry for not showing up in a long, long, looong time. Have read every post, but always decided to comment tomorrow. Funny how tomorrow never comes this way...

Can't remember what chapter it was anymore, but I absolutely loved it how you again tied up old loose strings. This meaning about Malig's history and especially the connection between grandpa Anakin and Plaqueis. This is what makes Star Wars. Connections between lineages, things popping up from the past. Anyways it always comes down to the one crucial point, at least to me. Believable character evolment and also believeble evolment of the galaxy as well.

LOTF was again great example how they are screwing everything up in canon. BTW, I think that INVINCIBLE was the WORST book by mr. Denning ever! Best in the book were all the joke quotes from YJK by K.J.Anderson. The whole series was again such a big piece of sh.... I always questioned the whole civil war and in the end of the INVINCIBLE it felt that the whole galaxy also wondered why there was a war in the first place at all. The beginning of the war was so unbelieveble. It was also cut off in a pretty stupid way. In the end I felt that to tell the whole story of the series you would have only needed maybe 3 well written books. Well, just have to get used to the fact that true and real SW lives here in these forums, not in the actual books anymore :( And DelRey got extension as well... Why...

Back to Malig. To some comment you wrote that we could be able to quess his identity? Mind throwing a more accurate hint like, should we dig up the books from which era? NJO, Before the Clone Wars, during them, after the original Movies? Jacen seemed to recognice Malig immediately [face_thinking] So Jacen has maybe come across him before? But he claims to be from the same era with Palpatine... It was also said that all fell into place when Jacen saw who he was so maybe it is someone whos fate they have all wondered about...

You are again having such a laugh when everyone is trying to get you about this. First who will became Havoc and now this :oops:

17. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

hey great few posts, i've been offline for awhile dude apologies, keep me updated with pm's

18. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:Or maybe Jacen and Anakin took their parents way too seriously when they told them they needed to share as kids?

Now I'm worried that Anakin and Jacen took that literally with Jag... [face_worried]

Can't wait to see it

Just post something with Jacen all worried about something and I'll have a sufficient excuse to...[face_mischief]

Umm... Wrev?

Yep. BTW, did you know that one of the party members in ME is named Wrex? Can you see why I have to be just a little carefull when I type that name? :p

Yeah, looks like we had pretty much the same impression on this one.

After looking at Spike's sig and Poku's post, I'd say we weren't the only ones...[face_plain]

No teaser this week. I'll try and have something next week.

Drat...no new update, but a new epi of BSG (pretty good one too BTW). Next week it'll be the opposite (hopefully), new update, but no new epi of BSG:( .

19. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Spike: *reads teaser. Nerdgasms*

:D

Wow.
    Hurry up and post 'fic pweez, YK ;)

Working on it [face_peace] Hopefully it will be ready next week. Thanks for the enthusiasm :D

poku: Back here again
    Want to say sorry for not showing up in a long, long, looong time. Have read every post, but always decided to comment tomorrow. Funny how tomorrow never comes this way...

No need to apologize. Great to see you again though and thanks for reading :D

Can't remember what chapter it was anymore, but I absolutely loved it how you again tied up old loose strings. This meaning about Malig's history and especially the connection between grandpa Anakin and Plaqueis. This is what makes Star Wars. Connections between lineages, things popping up from the past.

Thanks a lot, though you might want to take the things Malig says about Plagueis with a grain of salt [face_shhh] We don't know if he's telling the truth or not about Plagueis creating Anakin.

Anyways it always comes down to the one crucial point, at least to me. Believable character evolment and also believeble evolment of the galaxy as well.

Those are definitely important.

LOTF was again great example how they are screwing everything up in canon. BTW, I think that INVINCIBLE was the WORST book by mr. Denning ever! Best in the book were all the joke quotes from YJK by K.J.Anderson. The whole series was again such a big piece of sh.... I always questioned the whole civil war and in the end of the INVINCIBLE it felt that the whole galaxy also wondered why there was a war in the first place at all. The beginning of the war was so unbelieveble. It was also cut off in a pretty stupid way. In the end I felt that to tell the whole story of the series you would have only needed maybe 3 well written books. Well, just have to get used to the fact that true and real SW lives here in these forums, not in the actual books anymore And DelRey got extension as well... Why...

I had mixed feelings about Invincible. My review is up here if you're interested. It's far from the worst book in the series and there were a lot of things I loved about it. I don't think the big problems with it are really to be blamed on the author, but I agree that this isn't TD's best book.

Back to Malig. To some comment you wrote that we could be able to quess his identity? Mind throwing a more accurate hint like, should we dig up the books from which era? NJO, Before the Clone Wars, during them, after the original Movies?

I can't say. There's a fairly sizeable hint in one of the chapters and if you're familiar with a somewhat obscure piece of canon information, you'd be able to put it together :p Sorry I can't give you a better hint, but this is a big secret I don't want to reveal until the last story.

Jacen seemed to recognice Malig immediately So Jacen has maybe come across him before? But he claims to be from the same era with Palpatine... It was also said that all fell into place when Jacen saw who he was so maybe it is someone whos fate they have all wondered about...

This is the mystery, isn't it? Things "make sense" to Jacen when Malig reveals his identity and yet there's no known reason why it should. I can only say that when all is said and done, we'll understand why things made sense for Jacen.

You are again having such a laugh when everyone is trying to get you about this. First who will became Havoc and now this

I'm a big fan of mystery. I think it's probably the single biggest thing that drives a story. What's going to happen next? It's the reason we turn the page in a book.

Yeah, I am enjoying these mysteries and I do enjoy seeing all the guesses from you guys. Hopefully it's not too much of a headache [face_peace]

Thanks so much for reading and your reply :D

sdhfs: hey great few posts, i've been offline for awhile dude apologies,

No need to ap

20. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I don't know if I ever replied to your final post! Well, it was beautifully written. You combined all the characters well and brought us to a pause, but certainly no conclusion, which is cool as we know there is another "book" to come.

You craft a story with more plot plausibility than LOTF. =D=

This part was heart breaking because it hit the family too suddenly: "Jacen?" Han repeated. "Our Jacen? The kid with all the pets is a Sith Lord?" So sad! I'm hoping either for redemption or for Anakin to go crazy on him (or both) !!!

So who is Malig? [face_thinking] Can't wait to find out. The teaser/trailer looks great. I'm not sure if I am on the PM list. If not, please add me! Can't wait for more! :D

21. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    You continue me to please, YK, and I hope, that else will long do it. I wait-not I shall wait books. Lord of the Sith Anakin Solo... Dream simply. For a long time wished to look at it on the Dark Side... Intrigues Malig. When it has shown Jacen the person, that has smiled, and it seems to me, it should be someone very familiar to it. Who? Mind I shall not put. Interestingly. Well certainly,Jacen on the Dark party... It is delightful. It is interesting, that will be between it and Tenel ka who at them will be born further. I suspect, that the girl.
    With the hugest interest I observe of love triangle Anakin - Tahiri - Jysella. I support Jysella - Tahiri such to me not so to like.
    In general, I wait, that will be further...

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    iamobiwan: I don't know if I ever replied to your final post! Well, it was beautifully written. You combined all the characters well and brought us to a pause, but certainly no conclusion, which is cool as we know there is another "book" to come.

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it. It definitely does leave the door open for what's to come next :D

You craft a story with more plot plausibility than LOTF.

Aww, thanks [:D]

This part was heart breaking because it hit the family too suddenly: "Jacen?" Han repeated. "Our Jacen? The kid with all the pets is a Sith Lord?" So sad! I'm hoping either for redemption or for Anakin to go crazy on him (or both) !!!

Yeah, it was hard to imagine what Han and Leia's reaction would be. I decided heavily on the "denile" angle.

As for Anakin and Jacen... have to wait and see on that one. I don't think Anakin's interested in redeeming him [face_whistling]

So who is Malig? Can't wait to find out.

It will be a long time before you get an answer on that, but it will come eventually.

The teaser/trailer looks great.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I am on the PM list. If not, please add me! Can't wait for more!

Will do, thanks so much for your interest :D Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

DarthBellumSolo: You continue me to please, YK,

Thanks! :D

and I hope, that else will long do it. I wait-not I shall wait books. Lord of the Sith Anakin Solo... Dream simply. For a long time wished to look at it on the Dark Side... Intrigues Malig.

Yeah, Anakin is slipping and it seems to be what Malig wants.

When it has shown Jacen the person, that has smiled, and it seems to me, it should be someone very familiar to it. Who? Mind I shall not put. Interestingly.

Well, it says that everything made sense to Jacen after Malig took off his mask, whatever that means...

Well certainly,Jacen on the Dark party... It is delightful. It is interesting, that will be between it and Tenel ka who at them will be born further. I suspect, that the girl.

I'll say that I originally planned it to be a girl they'd have but Dark Nest may have thrown a monkey wrench into things for me.

With the hugest interest I observe of love triangle Anakin - Tahiri - Jysella. I support Jysella - Tahiri such to me not so to like.

There's no love triangle really. Jysella is only 14 in this story, so there's no way there would be any kind of relationship between her and Anakin. But she does have a crush on him, and obviously it helped accelerate the catastrophe with Tahiri :(

In general, I wait, that will be further...

Thanks, I hope you liked it :D

As promised, here's a little teaser for this week. It's only going to be a list of the planets will see in The Lands of the Dead. Not sure if it will tell you anything or not :p I decided not to give an excerpt of a scene because I want you guys to be totally surprised next week.

Caro 2

Telex

Coruscant

Denon

Sluis Van

Hapes

Vjun

Oscurra

Exocron

Korriban

Corellia

Unnamed Raithian Homeworld

Several original planets there so it may not be that helpful. This is the first time we'll see Coruscant since the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War in "The Living Force" though, something I've been looking forward to. Cool Points? to anyone who gets the "Telex" reference.

Also, as an additional teaser, here's a little snippet from the cover Maggy just started working on last night. Dark Anakin [face_mischief]

[image=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2106/2517487250_6bccae3b9f_b.jpg]

The Lands of the Dead one week from today... [face_mischief]

23. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Interesting set of planets, including an obscure planet dating back to the Thrawn Trilogy(Sluis Van). The cover art looks fraktastic! One more week.

24. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Yobs couldn't you have wait till the lightsaber was done with the color of the last cover :p ;)
    no, seriously, working on it is fun :D I started after lunch and suddenly it was suppertime 8-}
    glad you like it already :D

Thank you, Corran :D

Mags @};-

25. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:You should have an oppurtunity in the first 4 chapters then...

Sweeeeet. :D I look foward to using it. [face_mischief]

And hope it's worthy of the anticipation...:p

LotF had several great individual books. But as a series... wow.

Yeah, 'wow' as in [face_plain] not :D *shakes head*

I saw a few seconds of it. Some dude getting shot up

I'm going to be somewhat cryptic and say: That happens a lot...[face_mischief] And yeah, someone got shot in the last episode. Wont say who or why obviously...:p

I am anxiously awaiting the finale of Lost next week, myself

I'd have to check, but I think this Friday's BSG is the last in the first 10 of this season. And I still don't know when the second half is starting. Reeeeealy hope it isn't '09. [face_praying]

As promised, here's a little teaser for this week. It's only going to be a list of the planets will see in The Lands of the Dead. Not sure if it will tell you anything or not

Well, it'll tell us where all the action is to take place. Other than that, probably not much. :p

Caro 2

Telex

Coruscant

Coruscant...where have I heard of that planet before.8-}

Denon

Sluis Van

Hapes

Interesting choices...

Vjun

Oscurra

Exocron

Is it wierd that the name 'Exocron' made me think of 'Otacon'? :confused:

Korriban

Corellia

Unnamed Raithian Homeworld

I'm assumeing it's 'Unnamed' for us the readers and not the Raithians. 8-}

Cool Points? to anyone who gets the "Telex" reference.

Well, after consulting my Anonymous Sources and making a deduction on my own part...the song "Planet Telex" from the rock band Radiohead

Also, as an additional teaser, here's a little snippet from the cover Maggy just started working on last night. Dark Anakin

Cool. :cool:

Looks good Maggy. Can't wait to see the finished product. :D