main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Eye of the Storm: The Aftermath of Order 66

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by IamGrapefruit, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamGrapefruit

IamGrapefruit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2009
    Eye of the Storm: The Aftermath of Order 66

When Order 66 was released on the Republic, the Jedi were devasted. The Blow to the Republic was enormous, and it shook it completely apart. Anakin Skywalker, as Darth Vader, tore the Jedi Temple to pieces with the help of the Clones who so swore to uphold the justice of the Republic. Who knew what traitors they?d become? Darth Vader defeated Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar, killing his new master as well. He still lost his beloved, Padme, and is now seeking Revenge on the Galaxy alone. He is searching for a new apprentice, one with lots of power. We have crawled from beneath the rubble of the Jedi Temple and are now gathered together on Tatooine, delivering Luke to Beru and Owen Lars, and Senator Organa took Leia back to Alderaan, leaving the Jedi to wonder how to save the Galaxy. Will you be with the Noble, or will you fall to Anakin?s promises of glory?

RULES:
    1.All Character Sheets MUST be approved BY ME before you post them. If not, well, you?re not going to play my game. I will repeatedly reject your CS until you piss me off and them I?ll seek a mod on you.
    2.No God-Modding. You are not God; you are not a Mod. Get over it.
    3.Do not back talk me. I will jack-slap you.
    4.One character per player for right now. If you prove your worth to me, you can have two or more.
    5.No excessive OOC:?s. It annoys me.
    6.If you have a question about the story line, or anything else that is not common sense, PM me.
    7.I will be electing a COGM from my players. Do not ASK. That?s the number one way I will NOT pick you. I will pick the person I think that role plays the best, and is the most dedicated to this game and any others they may be part of.
    8.Don?t make me mad. I?ll kill your character off.
    9.GM word is LAW.
    10.Fill out your CS right, I don?t want a crap CS. Make It look nice when you post it. Bold the question, or italicize the answer, or something where I won?t get a headache reading it.
    Common Sense: Follow the TOS, or I?ll smack you with a fish.

CHARACTER SHEET:
    -Name:
    -Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Senator, Queen/King, etc.)
    Appearance:
    -Height: (in feet and inches. Thank you)
    -Weight: (in pounds. Thank you)

--Build:
    -Hair:
    --style:
    --color:
    -Eyes:
    -Tattoos, Jewelry, Etc:
    -Clothing, and general appearance:
    May post picture of your character HERE: (if you have one, if not, erase this line!)
    Weapons/Armor:
    -Armor: (yes or no)
    --if yes, describe:
    -Weapons: (yes or no)
    --if yes, describe:
    -pictures?:
    Ship:
    -Name:
    -Appearance:
    -Picture?:
    Personality:
    -Traits: (personality traits. Like shy, or lazy, etc)
    -Actions: (like, if they have a lisp, or if they do something special when they?re nervous, etc)
    -Voice: (how do they sound? Deep voice, quiet voice, Nasally? )
    -Bio:

Part II
    -Write a paragraph as Anakin Skywalker when he meets Obi-Wan on Mustafar.
    *the point of this is for me to see how you role play. Do not play the ENTIRE fight, just from the time he sees him, to the time they begin fighting.
    -And lastly, Will you actually post?
    *I don?t want people who aren?t going to post and do their part. Don?t lie to me here.

I will post mine later. I?m too tired to do it now. >>.>
    But, if you have ANY Questions, feel free to PM me. I don?t work again until Tuesday, so I should answer fairly quickly.

[color=darkblue][b]I_H Edit:[/b] Judging from the fact that the GM here hasn't posted anywhere since July, I'm going to say this game is in fact dead. If you are the GM reading this, and you want it to be alive, PM me and I'll unlock it. If you are one of the many players looking to play this game, I suggest you trying your hand at running it yourself.[/color]

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    if this is still open, I would love to play in it.

3. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    I'll play if its still alive. there is no sense in letting an idea die.

4. hitokiri-black

hitokiri-black Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    If this is still open, I would certainly give it a try. I believe four people can carry on a good RPG.

5. IG-136_Aurora

IG-136_Aurora Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2009
    If this is still alive, I'll join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.