main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Fall Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes, I know it's been a while, but I'm gonna go ahead and try to breath life back into this club.

The problem we had in the past was actually coming up with a meeting and setting up a place and time. Well, I'm gonna solve all of these problems and come up with a set date, time and place.

What does everyone think of going out to eat at Your Place at te Fairgrounds Square Mall in Reading and then going to see a movie afterwards next Sunday, the 31st? In a way, this will be taking the place of out annual Halloween Bash.

Let me know if you can attend. It will most likely be in the late afternoon or early evening.

2. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I'll certainly consider about that. Miraculously, I don't have to work on Sunday (yet), but Ruth and I will more 'n likely be out of church around noon or 12:30.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey, that's fine. I was thinking more of a late afternoon/evening event. Any particular film you would want to see?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.