main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FAN FORCE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, Jan 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    We need to create a lv fan force! So far only one person other then me seems to post actively. Lets all start posting actively and form are own fan force. If enough people respond we should all get together and meet each other.

2. jedijody

jedijody Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    I agree. Las Vegas of all places needs to have some sort of fan base to bring fellow fans together. Protoss, or anyone interested, e-mail me at clonejody@yahoo.com if you have any ideas.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Heck, I would wanna meet up somewhere and talk Star Wars! Keep me posted!

4. -Darth_Bane-

-Darth_Bane- Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2002
    Same Here.

5. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Cool more people. We need to think of a place we could all meet up and a date we might all be free (gonna be hard with work school etc)
    Currently i goto school tue,thur, and i work on call, so im free most of the time.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Whereabouts does everyone live?

7. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Henderson, about 30 mins from Sams town.

8. -Darth_Bane-

Jan 21, 2002
    I live about 2-7 min. away fron Sams Town. But I might not be able to meet you guys :( . I have bowling and homework in the afternoon, which can take up about 6 hours( and on Sat. mornings too ). I will try my best to meet up with you all though.

9. -Darth_Bane-

Jan 21, 2002
    If we do all meet. What will we do ?

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I don't live in Vegas now. I live in Pahrump, but I come down once a month, and I usually hank around Green Valley, near the Gallaria Mall.

Heck we could do anything. Talk about Star Wars, play the RPG or CCG, we could even plan to meet and watch Episode 2!!!

11. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Well i live about 30 mins from the galleria mall so thats an okay spot for me. We should all meet up and watch episode 2 when it comes out . I would like to meet you all one day before then though. We could just go have pizza or something one day and talk. Maybe we can think of some other ideas. I would like to try the rpg since I have never played.

12. -Darth_Bane-

Jan 21, 2002
    That sounds good.

13. -Darth_Bane-

Jan 21, 2002
    I will be busy though , like I said in the post above. So I might not be able to meet up with you guys. and I am flying out to Chicago during the summer to see famliy . I will try my best to keep up with you guys.

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    What about the first Saturady in Feb? That would be a great time for me.

15. -Darth_Bane-

Jan 21, 2002
    I have bowling Sat. morning from 8 a.m. - ???

It all depends if the team is serious or not.

sometimes it is till 1 or 2 p.m.
    The league isn't over till the summer. I'll try to cacth up with you guys, if you go the first sat. in febuary.

all you guys find a place to meet. I'll post when I have an open spot( in my Schedule, If I do :) ). otherwise you guys go ahead and meet.

16. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I will let you know when i get my work schedule(im on call) should get it about fri.

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well I'll be in Vegas on the first Fri, Sat & Sun in Feb. I have college Mon-Thurs, so I can't come down then.

I think a great place to meet, insted of the Gallaria which is really noisy, is the Borders Caddy-corner to the Mall on Stephnie and Sunset. A lot less noisy in there.

18. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Okay so that next fri,sat,or sun. I should have a last one of those days off(i hope) the rest of you post if you might have one of those days off.

19. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    okay looks like i have either saturday or sunday off. So here we are so far:
    Date: Next Sat or Sun
    Place: Bookstore across from mall(i think the toysRus is in the same complex,someone could verify that?)
    Time:anytime for me
    So if everyone that would like to meet up would post the day,time they would like to meet and if the meeting place would be okay.

EDIT: after reading up looks like sat is a good day for morondude and sat like 1-2pm would an okay time for darth so maybe we could meet on sat. jedijody said he wont be on his comp for a couple days so i will call him and see what he is doing.

20. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I just sent some PM to some of the people that had posted in here a while back to see if they might come back to post and join us.

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Yeah, Toys R Us is in the same complex.

Anytime Saturday would be great. I'll bring my buddy Anthony with me.

And Borders has a coffee shop so that makes a nice place to meet.

So what should we do? Should I bring anything?

22. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I bet people never look at PM and will never get them :/
    anyways im not sure what you guys want to do. We could learn some about he rpg(at least i want to) i have some of the rpg books but i just like to read them since i havent played yet. So right now we need:
    Ideas of what to do
    Can you join us sometime this sat?

23. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    possible ideas:
    Learn about/play rpg
    Watch movie
    -SW at someones house
    - movie at theater- Lotr is very good

The only problem is if we wanted to watch sw or play the rpg we would need a house to do that stuff in and my house wont be available(still live with my parents)

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, I would LOVE to play the SW:RPG, but first we would need a quiet place with a table, and second it would take at LEAST 3 hours to set up, learn, and start a campaign. Maybe we can hold out on that til a future time.

I'd like to see a movie. I haven't seen LOTR yet. Actually there's alot of movies we could see.

So who has signed up for this so far?

25. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Me and you right now
    Darth hasnt replied back and i have to call jedijody up on the phone still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.