main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce get togethers W-S & G-boro???

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by spooky-kid, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm wanting to hurry up and get these sent in to minacia_brightstar so they can get posted. my proposal......

My chapters next meeting(w/ you guys if you wanna come to W-S) Next Saturday getting together to eat before going to see Underworld, then going to the comic book store together afterwards.

Then on 9/27/03. Having a cookout with you guys-We're inviting ya'll to Winston-Salem for this again. A Star Wars themed cookout with real hamburgers and hotdogs as well as vegetarian hamburgers and hotdogs. If you all that would wanna come bring something with you. If ya'll are interested get in touch so we know who's bringing what. OZZEL-I'll understand if you can't make the cookout since your gonna be picking us up some Star Tours figures.

Get in touch guys!
    Long live the Empire!!!

Spooky-Kid [face_devil]
    W-S FanForce Rep.

2. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Hello, hello, hello...

Is there anyone out here?

Is there anyone home?

[face_devil]

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    We in the Eastern Rim will be having a cookout also. Cool, Star Wars fans celebrating with cookouts on the same day. Maybe we can call it "North Carolina FanForces' Cookout Day" (LOL). Have fun at your cookout.

JMK

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    And you have fun at yours....

September 27th North Carolins FanForces Cookout Day.

Greensboro-Ya'll still alive in here?

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    LOL, yeah we are still here. I have just been super busy this week and havent had much time to do anything else but work and sleep. Next Saturday works for me, as long as I am off work, I will be there, a couple others are interested as well, depending on work schedules, but it sounds good to me. Greensboro needs to get a meeting or 2 under its belt soon. You thinking of eating lunch, and then catching a matinee? Getting tickets early would probably be a good idea as well since it will be opening weekend for Underworld. Go ahead and get it posted for a WS and Greensboro Joint meeting.

Chris

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Well it's already posted but, you can e-mail Minacia yourself and see what she says. We would love to have ya'll go with us. We're eating lunch at the Wendy's on Jonestown at 1:30 and trying to catch the movie around 3:00 or whenever the 2nd matinee starts.

Spooky [face_devil]

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    So how many G-boro guys/gals are coming? Let me know ASAP and also let me know what you plan on bringing.

jason(spooky-kid)

8. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Looks like I may not be going after all. :( SPOOKY you should have my reason by now. (that woman just ruined it for me and my neice both!!) Am I being selfish? Maybe. Do I care? No!! Sorry if this came across a little whiney, my neice and I were looking forward to the trip for a while now. Cant help but be dissapointed

9. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    No doubt- Any Star Wars fan being denied his Force given right to go to Star Tours at Disney is surely a depressing momment. :(

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    BUT It'll be awesome having you at the CookOut. [face_devil]

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    So are any of ya'll coming to the cookout-what do i gotta do to ya'll motivated?

12. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Sorry Spooky, I havent been online much lately, I have been living at work it seems, busy season for us. I wont be able to make it to see Underworld this weekend I have to work Saturday, but I am still interested in the cookout next weekend. Any more details on that yet? What needs to be brought, how many are confirmed to come? I will stay in better touch, I apologize.

Chris

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    still need to get someone to bring these things....chips,slaw,drinks for people that aren't bringing their own beer. maybe some brownies or some kind of dessert. And get Admiral_Ozzel to come with you.

14. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Admiral_OZZEL & Padawan311 between the 2 of ya'll can ya'll bring hamburger and hotdog buns, slaw and something for a desert?

Please come ya'll. It'll be fun hangin' with a bunch of Star Wars fans. There's one guy from charlotte coming up. [face_devil]

Lond live the Empire !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.